Oscars 2017

Holy shit.

Sup Forums and Trump, unequivocally, absolutely and horrendously BTFO.

Ok

>Being this butthurt you have to try to get a rise out of someone to push your narrative

How mad are they that Trump doesn't go to these gay award shows and make daily appearences on Jimmy Kimmel every week like Obama

huh like pol and trump?

Clumpf might as well not even wait to get impeached after getting BTFO so bad tonight. No way he will possibly recover from this one. He should just resign.

What are they trying to do? Get a reaction?

Isn't Dahnald at his own event? Can't these fucks just enjoy their absurd self-gratifying celebration without trying to make it a national issue by getting the president involved

They are celebrity actors. They are no where near as important as the president, and they should get a fucking wake up call

I really hope Trump doesn't respond at all, but I know there's an enormous chance he will.

>haha danuld you fgt
>haha your a dick you around?
>ha danold not even around y u mad?
>danold?

How pathetic can you be?

Do these shit-for-brains WANT to be thrown in PMITA prison for tax evasion and/or employing illegals? Because they're fucking asking for it, and everyone knows that in Hollywood during the reign of the Nigger King, only retards and Republicans paid taxes.

>daily appearances every week

Democracy to them is when it goes the way they want.

>trying to talk shit to the president of your own country who overcame all odds to win

For what purpose

the nerve of these celebrities... thinking this is an appropriate way to address the highest office in the country.

DONALD PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO US

Fucking Hollywood drama queens

If being cleaned out by the IRS and spending the rest of the Trump presidency in PMITA prison for tax evasion won't wake them up, nothing will.

Are you really that dense?

like children at a sleepover excited that they get to stay up late

That man influences the world.

What's 'btfo' ? and why do 50% of all threads on here have the letters 'btfo' in the title ?

it means if you don't reply your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Tomorrow's headlines:

IRS investigating Hollywood studios for fraud following anonymous complaints.

ICE agents investigating several studio heads for sheltering illegal immigrants after anonymous complaints.

Executive Order 13778 - Foreign Filming and Entertainment Embargo: American studios filming abroad who do not source at least 51% of their goods or services from American companies will face a double tax rate on all earnings.

KOOEEK BAHRUN TWUMP IZ HUNDUH HATTAK FWOM THEU MAYNESTREEM MEATIER

WE AV TA SAFE IM

"Blown the fuck out", and because Trump is getting slaughtered and his approval ratings are falling lower and lower with every blow Jimmy Kimmel delivers during the Oscars.

YOUR LAST SHITTY THREAD TANKED SO YOU STARTED THIS ONE YOU KIKE

This is the best possible timeline

SHILLS UTERALLY BTFO!!!!!!!!!!

>I made fun of you, Trumpie Drumpf! Didn't you see?
>Notice me senpai! Notice me!
>*Pokes u

Wtf I hate Kimmel now!

What a fucking waste of trips.

That thread was made almost a minute after mine. Seems legit.

It kind of is to everyone, though.

Especially now, with the modern crisis of centralization.

Based Hurricane Katrina. Trump really should have given her a job in his cabinet

I need someone to create a Donald Trump tweet saying

>@jimmykimmel (you)

Lulz. She's a monster. She actually thanked Sup Forums for helping Trump win.

I remember when Jimmy was hosting the man show and wasn't a pretentious self aggrandising faggot. Truth is if he wasn't part of the left, he would have his career torn apart just because he hosted such a sexist patriarchal show.

Is there anyway we can blow this fuckers twitter up and take his ego down a peg?

>Blessed. Fortunate. Ready to Serve.

Lol wtf? How much circumcised cock has this former host of The Man Show taken?

Remember when Jimmy talked shit about Kanye and then Kanye tweeted about it and then Jimmy brought him on the show and begged for forgiveness. Kimmel is such a fucking pussy kek.

I honestly think trump would beat Kimmel in a fist fight.

Ya Donald never responds to people mocking him. He isn't that childish

Shillbots are so much more persuasive when they're attractive millennial females.

Do they just hit up the Coachella website for these or...?

During his Man Show stint he got cucked by Sarah "survey marks are swastikas" Silverman.

I've started. Hope I'm not alone.

Based Katrina

Yeah we should tell him to get rekt lol Wut a fggt

he's feeling a disturbance in the force

drumpf must purge the sjw council and end the kike republic

>name without a space between
>if name is taken, just iterate +1 till name is free
>all start with a

that must be a lot of bots

That's pretty fukkin rekt m8.

He seems pretty desperate tb h honest.

Fuck kümmel. (Auto correct out the umlaut ikon but an away) fuck kimmel, his podcast bitch pushes him constantly Adam Carolla with shit like "definitely not a jew" skits making fun of white people. Fuck these shits.

Hi

Didn't Jimmy ignore Adam Carola for a long time because he wanted people to forget he did the Man Show?

Trump played these fools again ha. They really thought trump would be shit posting all Night ha ha!!!

Oh yeah. Silverman had him wrapped around her clit for years, even after they broke up.

well if he skipped a week it wouldn't be daily

>hey trump u up?

I don't get it.. how is this an insult? Someone explain

Pretty much. At this point they're just going to throw temper tantrums if he ignores them. It's absolutely the right thing to do.

But sadly I doubt he has the self-control to stay quiet.

At least he seems to be learning a bit - not going to the correspondents dinner is a good move

This is a big test for him. If he ignores he is the genius I believe he is. If he takes the bait I will be legitamitly worried he is the man child the left says he is.

I really wish Trump would just start ignoring these celebrities and """media""" outlets. Just cold turkey stop giving them the time of day.

They would destroy themselves in a matter of months, if not weeks.

He shouldn't completely ignore them, baiting them into hysterics is very useful politically. He needs to find ways to make them freak out, damaging the media/Left's credibility. He still needs to avoid getting bogged down in their bullshit though.

Well he kinda is ignoring the press at this point
>kicking CNN out of minor press briefings
>not bothering with the correspondents dinner
Now he just needs to shut the fuck up on twitter

Pretend you're a liberal and re-read the tweet. It will become mind blowingly funny when you realize how btfo drumpf is.

Nah the media is embarassing itself with their antics/hysteria. He needs to keep attacking.

I am praying for cold turkey right now. All most everything is Trump 24/7 and everyone is hysteric about it. I have to frame all my convsersations with my parents with Trump in it to get their attention.

Cutting it off right now will be the final blow.

>Can't these fucks just enjoy their absurd self-gratifying celebration
No. That's the point, they fucking hate their lives and have to try and make everyone else miserable, too.
Why do you think they are all drug addicts, because they lead such grand, happy lives?

I fucking love that woman.
>plz come to Barsil!!!!1

>"Good Donald. Everything is going according to plan."

An off hand remark next week sometime is enough to make them go apeshit. It's a low-effort troll, he just has to make sure his remark is short, punchy, and then ignore them on that topic. It makes him appear powerful to have them screech and howl whenever he chooses.

The best way to fuck with them is to create controversy through a simple statement, then while they are busy freaking out do it again on a completely different subject. It makes them look weak, like they can only respond to him and never the other way around.

DAHNALD THE ACADEMY AWARDS DAHNALD HAHA U AWAKE? PLS RESPOND

>pls respond

>
>Pretend you're a liberal and re-read the tweet. It will become mind blowingly funny when you realize how btfo drumpf is.

Wow, the scales have fallen from my eyes, at last I see the truth! It's over! Drumpf will be impeached!

I love Hurricane Katrina so much

fucking children. when is kim nuking CA again?

Yeah, I will be happy in a week with some of these potential replies:

>"Hey Jimmy, sorry I missed your tweet, judging by ratings a lot of people missed the oscars SAD!"

Can I get a quick rundown? Is Barron apprentice of Bogdanoffs who granted him telepatic powers to influence Donald?

Weaponized autism

Lads is Manchester by the Sea a good movie?

>people mixing politics into EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ASPECT of their lives

Jesus christ, people, get a fucking hobby. Keep your politics in private.

nope

Remember when he cried about that dead gay lion that the media tried to portray as some beloved animal in Nogeria or whatever fucking country it was in and then the oogas didn't actually know who the fuck this lion was?

Don't trash Cecil the Lion, he was a mythical creature

Totally confused. There's not a single thing about this that's a BTFO.

I hope he responds and says "lol fuk u"

its like eating the pizza in audiance and then taking a selfie during show.

Normies like you just don't get it. These people are artists.

Cecil killed Harambe

I'm going to get Animal Planet to hit you with a DMCA notice for your post.

Yep should respond and be like

" Yeah I'm up. I'm doing president stuff."

Then tweet a selfie of himself in the white house.

should not respond at all. why waste time on some sad loser?

The Man Show was actually funnier than people give it credit for.

When he's an idiot, like Bush, it's fair game to fuck with him. Besides, his reactions are priceless. That's why we voted for him, for the lolz. MAGA lolz

He made a crude joke about the President taking a shit in the middle of the night and tweeting about the Oscars. Its a self-congratulatory callback to an earlier joke. If arent using Trump to virtue signal to your progressive leftist friends, the jokes weren't all that funny

Oh fug

what the fuck, criticism of the don that isn't edgelord "not killing enough brown babies" memeing and isn't CTR "hands on the nuclear codes" shilling? On Sup Forums of all places?

Did not know anyone still watched this shit.

all I remember is that guy that drank beer really fast.

Years later I think I can beat him, its not that hard to crush a beer in a cup if its not too cold

Our enemies are pushing it for us.

Sup Forums doesn't even like trump This is stupid.

Hey, bud, actual people don't give a crap what celebrities think. So fuck off kind sir.