fuck this muslim debate bullshit. Male niggers will always be the problem

>Plant gen bombs
>at a target
>no reason specified

FAKE NEWS

>one on the right
>not a mexishit

>8%

It's even lower. When you take out females, boys under 15, men over 60 and those already incarcerated you're left with around 3-4% committing over 50% of violent crimes.

The explosions would cause Target stock prices to tank and he wanted to buy them at their lowest and get rich when the price rebounded.

I read about this. He wanted to do some crazy market manipulation shit

true, but don't underestimate 10-14 year old niggers. They're just as violent

You don't understand do you? Muslims will BECOME another problem. Why would a western country ever accept Muslims into their society?

Muslims beliefs have remains the same since the 7th century completely incompatible with our countries identities

Not to mention the diseases they bring with them that we don't have treatments for like antibiotic resistant tuberculosis and middle eastern respiratory syndrome.

Probably an exterminator trying to plant flea bombs.
Sarah Silverman sees him and goes hysterical.

Why would he mention failed terrorist attacks?

Shitty fact manipulation, try harder.

he was trying to manipulate the stock prices. Snidely Whiplash type of shit.

most of the violent crime is against themselves though. the problem isnt the niggers themselves. the problem is breakdown of the family unit of niggers. the same thing will happen to white people if libshits have their way and trannies/homo shit becomes normalized. wake up white men.

t. a nigger that has lived in the inner city

First, one on the right is a beaner.
Second, white Americans are 60% of the population, yet comprise a extremely disproportionately small percent of crime.

Try again, nigger.

White people do more of EVERYTHING in America. They are the majority ethnicity.

There are more whites in everything, doing everything.

There are more Chinese criminals in China than Muslims too. That are your comparison makes no sense.

White people can be Muslims. Your not comparing to things in the same category.

>AHAHA RACIST
>why are you worried i'm trying to increase your chances of dying from X??

and to your faggot "white male" remark

Wasnt plastered all over the news so that means ita fake.

>Plotting
Trump was torn apart by the media for Conway's "Boston Green Massacre" which was a plot by radical Muslims. But when it's white guys doing the plotting I guess that's all that matters?

I don't care about terrorism. I simply do not want muzzie culture in the united states. Terrorism is just a late-stage symptom of the terminal illness called islam, there are worse things than death

Why do other races need to commit crime for us to not want them here? Isn't not being our people enough?

>Gang Lu

>Says white people commit more crimes than anyone else
>pic says otherwise

Why does this not surprise me?

>what is demographic ratio
>being this dumb

hmmm

>Dylan roof did society a favor by killing a bunch of old ladies who were probably on some form of benefits.
I used to think he targeted the wrong people, but you know; the kid did good.

>plotting
>plotting
eat shit, if an immigrant, black, brown, Muslim, refugee was arrested for "plotting" something there would be HUGE public outcry claiming "they dindu nuffin" these faggot cunts are getting the correct coverage they should get