Heroin Thread-

Comfy edition. This is a message to everybody who thinks they have had it bad due to heroin to simply get on methadone and shut the fuck up. You will feel fine on methadone and not have to complain about how shitty you feel or why abstinence will make your pretentous ass go to heaven. God loves methadone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Or you could grow some balls and actually get clean. Pussy

Right, because junkies just want to feel fine.

Opiates are degenerate unless you're terminal.

Even then I'd argue they're still pretty degenerate unless you have no family left as well. Spending your last days in a fog barely even present to be with your family before they lose you forever is pretty dumb

the train stop i get on is near a methadone clinic and people come from there to just hang around. they're fucking sad to see, seriously pitiful. all a bunch of losers

Drugs are degenerate and you should kill yourself faggot

I've had quite a few friends die from heroin.

I mean it's your choice but if I were you I'd save myself the trouble and just blow my fucking brains out.

>all these people thinking it's as easy as 123 to get clean from opiates
Ok

All clean ppl ever do is complain about how miserable they are. Fuck that.

Methadone maintenence is only useful for people who've made the decision to quit on their own.
Unlike buperenorphine/naloxone , methadone won't prevent you from using heroin or other opioids. It's fairly common for people using methadone to take their heroin on top of it, occasionally overdosing.

>degenerate
people who call for the suicide of others are degenerate.

Ur a fucking faggot dude. You are totally there when you are on opioid pain medications. They make the time you spend with your loved ones that much better when you are at the end lying in a hospital bed. Take your pompous preconcieved notions and shove them up your mommies cunt. Fucking loser

I feel your pain truly I do. But what's the worst thing that could happen? You feel like death for a week and then you're on your way back to being a human again. It'd be one thing if you were on benzos where the withdrawals could actually kill you but opiate withdrawals may feel like shit but it's really just a waiting game. I OD'd on heroin a year and a half ago and have no desire to go near that shit ever again. I was on benzos for a year before that as well. Got off the benzos cold turkey but was fortunate enough to not get physically dependant on the opiates. However hard it may be it's a hell of a lot more fulfilling than living the life of a junkie. Methadone still keeps you a slave toughen up get through the withdrawals and go to meetings. It's not that hard people do it every day. You just don't want to do it and will make up any excuses to not have to.

>You feel like death for a week and then you're on your way back to being a human again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-acute-withdrawal_syndrome

>lower yourself to my level so I don't feel so bad about myself
How about you end your mistake of a life?

Oh look another fag who doesnt know shit. Methadone makes it very hard to get high on top of it. If you are on a substantial dose of methadone, you would need about 200 bucks worth of heroin to get a buzz from. For most addicts/patients, its just not worth it. Also, methadone makes it much harder to od on heroin for the same reason. People abstaining die at a rate 2x to 3x greater than people who are on methadone.

Gonna have to agree with op here

Yes I know what PAWS are like I said I was on benzos for a year straight and quit cold turkey. Notice I said "on your way" it doesn't just happen automatically like poof I stopped doing drugs now time to automatically reverse the years of damage I did to my brain and body

Took me a week to get off fentanyl cold turkey after my back surgery. Anyone who says quitting opiates is hard is a pussy

>Oh boo hoo my life is so bad, my daddy beat me and I need to shoot heroin to ease the pain oh woe is me wah wah

It's either that or the heroin junkie is a legitimate retard. There is no in between.

or you could just cold turkey it and stop being a little bitch

>You will feel fine on methadone
What about its side effects? Are you retarded?

I'm pretty sure I know that it's possible to get high on other opioids with methadone

your brain is fukt m8

Morphine is often the only thing separating a violent end from a peaceful one. I work in a hospital, my mother died last october of terminal cancer, it's SOP to give loads of morphine to ease passing because it prevents death-throes/seizures and slows breathing and heartrate.

>being an untermensch degenerate drug user

Kek lmao.

Oh shit I didn't know this was /r9k/

>All clean ppl ever do is complain about how miserable they are.
You'd love that to be true, wouldn't you? Too fucking bad for you, loser.