Come back to the Crown, America-kun...

Come back to the Crown, America-kun. Your Anglo family is waiting and Her Majesty bares no grudges on you for chimping out and leaving.

I'd rather keep most of my income

Make me

>leave Britain
>Britain depends on us now
That's pretty I R O N I C

No

I don't think I speak on behalf of Americans when I decline.
Pic related.

You fucks can't even manage your own shitty little island, what makes you think you'll manage the burgers?
You fucks voted "leave" and you still seem to be in the EU. Get out already, then start making 'alliances'.

Get rid of the Muslims first.
And adopt dentistry.

Republic when?

Dad you're drunk, go to bed.

Now, brother.

Fuck off treacherous vermin.

nah

To your crown? Never.
To your side? Always.

No, we're good. But after all the shit you put us through we still love you.

if things get much worse here I might consider returning to the motherland

FUCK THE QUEEN YOU LIMEY SCUM

Tell you what dad, I'll say no, but you're welcome to to join me as the States of England, Scotland, Wales, and North Ireland. 53 stars wouldn't look too bad.

Fuck I meant 54.

Let's make a deal. We'll come back if you drop the stupid U's from words like armor and color, and start calling povertyball by its traditional British name, soccer.

The revolution was a mistake but going under the crown again wouldn't make anything better at this point. Constitutional monarchy gives the UK a veneer of tradition, which is better than nothing, but wouldn't help the US at all with our deeply anti-monarchical revolutionary culture.

Unfortunately, I don't see the world returning to true traditional authority anytime soon. Major cultural changes would need to take place first.