OUR GIRL

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-female-filmmakers-lunch-race-debate-20170128-story.html

>“I don’t want to be hired because I’m a girl. I want them to see I’m fabulous. Don’t give me a job because I’m a girl. It’s condescending.”

>Then Jessica Williams, the former “Daily Show” correspondent who was at Sundance as the star of Jim Strouse’s “The Incredible Jessica James,” spoke up.
>“I have a question for you,”Williams, 27, said to MacLaine. “My question is: What if you are a person of color, or a transgendered person who — just from how you look — you already are in a conflict?”
>“I’m sorry,”Hayek said, jumping in. “Can I ask you a question?”
>“Yes, ma’am,”Williams answered.
>“Who are you when you’re not black and you’re not a woman? Who are you and what have you got to give?"

>Williams, visibly uncomfortable, said she also wanted to encourage all of the women in the room to pay special attention to women of color and LGBT women. “I think we need to not speak over black women,”she said, “not assign them labels.”
>“What does this mean, ‘speak over?’”Hayek asked.

>“So when you say women of color,”Hayek began. Then she noticed that Williams was not making eye contact with her. “Jessica, do you mind if I look at your eyes?”
>Williams barely looked up. Still, the back-and-forth continued, with Hayek questioning whether or not she was considered a woman of color in Williams’estimation. Nearly everyone in the room responded that Hayek was.

>“Baby, I’m Mexican and Arab,”she went on, addressing Williams. “I’m from another generation, baby, when this was not even a possibility. My generation, they said, ‘Go back to Mexico. You’ll never be anything other than a maid in this country.’By the head s of studios! There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are. I was the first one. I’m 50 years old. So I understand.”
>“You don't understand,”Williams said, shaking her head quietly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
bookzz.org/dl/1222318/f00245
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

I want to fuck that spic.

How to get past the site? Wants me to turn off the ad-blocker

It's truly amazing that a hot women with giant tits became rich and famous. What a great story of triumph.

And now she doesn't want to be hired because she's a woman. Really makes you think.

Those beautiful melons, I would suckle for hours while she speaks to me in Spanish.

>Jessica Williams

Fucking hilarious! This dumb race baiting nigress needs to be btfo back to the cotton fields.

I think you mean Africa

Wow. Pretty great of Hayek to say that. Williams saying that she doesn't understand her struggles when Hayek brought up a very good point; she did not have the luxury of the twitter movements back then. Williams has the support of every hollywood director looking to advance their status as the most liberal and inclusive director. How disrespectful of Williams to say that Hayek does not understand the black woman struggle, when one could argue that Hayek had it worse than Williams.

She has no career, she's a gold digger. She's only still famous because she got knocked up by one of the richest guys in Europe.

t. jessica williams

is there a video of this shit?

I really don't have any idea what these retarded women are yammering on about. That was, literally, one of the most vage and opaque conversations I've ever had the misfortune to read.

It's such a damn shame that these creatures can vote and influence our culture.

>Williams said. “I think there is a fear that if we present an idea that, ‘Hey, maybe [black women] have it a little bit harder in this country’ — because we do; black women and trans women do — if we’re having it a little bit harder, it doesn’t invalidate your experience. I really am begging you to not take it personally.”

>Hayek: There was no movement. Latino women were not even anywhere near where you guys are.

>“You don't understand,” Williams said, shaking her head quietly

oh god just stop. jessica, i dare you to same the same thing to dorothy dandridge

let me cummy in her tummy

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

To be fair, giant tits isn't an asset for actresses in Hollywood anymore, which is a massive shame.

>And now she doesn't want to be hired because she's a woman.
You fucking leaf this is the mentality we want to be fostered. No one should get preferential treatment just because of their skin color, gender, or who they want to fuck. Getting showbiz work should be based off of actual skill, hard work, and historical box office performance.

>You fucking leaf this is the mentality we want to be fostered. No one should get preferential treatment just because of their skin color, gender, or who they want to fuck. Getting showbiz work should be based off of actual skill, hard work, and historical box office performance.
I was being sarcastic.

She made millions of dollars because of her sex and her body, married a billionaire even. And now, after she's won the prize, she wants to pretend it's because she is "so fabulous" and not because of her tits?

This is just part of her ego trip: wanting to convince herself and others that she is successful because she is special for other reasons. It's delusional.

She had no problem flaunting to get jobs, now she is all about merit. Surprise surprise.

No just that the older ones tell the younger ones to chop them off.

Using uBlock Origin,
go to options,
3rd-party filters,
ads,
tick Anti-Adblock Killer.
no more blocking.

>Still less delusional than thinking you should get jobs because you're black.

>tits and attractive women have intrinsic entertainment value which people will pay for

>slovenly nogs wanting handouts people might pay NOT to see in the form of welfare

Maybe she worked to keep that body too, dress well, worked at being sexy etc. Maybe she marketed herself a bit.

Even if she did zero of those things it is still a whole universe away from gibsmedat.

I agree but whatever I think Latin people deserve to be angry that we are sucking the balls of blacks so hard and nominating them for literally nothing. They can't even win best foreign film because Muslims are so ((oppressed)).

*dune spic

Salme Hayek mid 90s was my obsession. So sexy.

BLEACHED

This ended with them kissing didn't it?

>person who went through legitimate oppression and struggle being told she "doesn't understand" by some yuppie third-wave dyke
>the equivalent of a nu-male in terms of lesbians speaks up that it's wrong to disagree with black people because reasons
>mfw

Salma Hayek did nothing wrong

She fed some black kid with those. There's a picture of it.

post pics

Niggers gotta realize that they aren't even the biggest minority anymore and yet they get way more screen time than beaners.

>Salma Hayek :D

I want to bury my face in her armpit desu

> Dumb racebaiting niggeress playing the victim card gets all uppity and arrogant because another female minority is pointing out the flaws in her victimization complex.
> Proceeds to get BTFO by said woman, and can only reply "You don't understand".

LMFAO!

Liberal female niggers are some of the dumbest people on the planet.

she did a movie where her and that other hot beaner penelope cruz were trying to fuck the same dorky white guy so i think she rejects the jew

How the fuck did that guy get that?

He's white and has $$$

yeah, Bandidas, i watched it only because of them two, i can't resist them

she's still a bitch who shilled for Hillary during the elections so fuck her and her shitty ideologies

NOT OUR GIRL

BUT SHE'S STILL FUCKING HOT

big white cock

You have to shill for the democrat otherwise the Hollywood jews kill your career

articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Salma Hayek is literally the perfect woman.

After seeing her and Shakira, I'm convinced that Lebanese females are the master race.

Or are they just a very small minority?

Goofy Edward Norton fucked her too somehow.

Proof that if you have money, you can still be ugly as shit and score 10/10s.

>How the fuck did that guy get that?

LVMH

that's that kind of thinkings that got us in this situation, look at Mel Gibson or Clint Eastwood, the more people speaks, the more will follow, as simple as that

i mean they're already fucking rich, speak up your mind they can't do shit

i remember seeing the picture when i was younger and thinking how old she looked. now she looks great. am i finally becoming a man?

Salma Hayek went to a jesuit, conservative and really expensive university in Mexico.
At least it was conservative when she attended, nowadays it's filled with rich liberal kids.

>(((jesuit)))

No you're probably just gay.
When I was 15, I realized I wanted 40 year old Salma to ride me like a drunk chick on a mechanical bull.

Use NoScript

Hayek is a GILF

Why you do this to me? Every couple a months she comes up somewhere and so does my dick

>bleached

I think that guy got BEANED

>Who are you when you’re not black and you’re not a woman? Who are you and what have you got to give?
This is what I would love to ask every retarded race baiting nigger.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

Tastes can change, you appreciate different things, looks, attitudes

She got played by her own card. PoC has been a bit of cover for blacks, a nihilistic way of looking at race relations by having blacks cloak themselves in PoC, thus gaining the power of a larger minority majority (probably where the idea in popular thought originate eve), while really using it for advancement of blacks. She forgot the context and used it on Hayek, and then had to back pedal, because she tried to use it on a PoC, but not really a PoC *wink*.

>salma hayek's wonderful rendition of frida khalo isn't because she's a good actress, it's because of her cleavage

>the only reason she starred in tale of tales was because she's hot.

fucking leaf.
>Tale of tales

>OUR GIRL

NO

It's easy to have a 20 year old body with big fake tits at 50+ when you are filthy rich and (((hollywood))) surgeons

>our girl

Not with that jaw.

Are their any actual females working in Hollywood?

she married a billionnaire industrialist BECAUSE her career propelled her to the very top of female desirability worldwide
and her career wasnt about chimping out on twitter and acting like a monkey on a terrible excuse for a movie that could only be sold as "progressive" because it lacks any entertainment or production value
in salma's days you rose on merit
williams is just a trash nignog who will never amount to anything but repeating leftist talking points like the good monkey she is BECAUSE her work has zero value

williams cant even look good for christ's sake, much less act or defend a good point

>because of her sex and her body
it's not that simple, homo
yes her only selling point is having a vagina, but she made it seem like her vagina was better than 3.5 billion others, barring very few exceptions that shared the top shelf with her
that's female accomplishment
it's not enough to be hot, she has to fight her way to the top and seem hotter than the other ones
being a top model or an A list hollywood actress is hard work that takes discipline and business sense, not just a body.

coolyo:))

Still show dem titties though don't you

top french industrialist, many billions worth.
you could say he was among the top ten european marriage prospects

you named two producers
not merely actors
that's why they can have their own opinions: they dont have to suck rotten jewish producer cock to get jobs
ALL the actors and actresses you have seen pandering to jewish globalist bullshit are sex slaves, nothing more

Tits

on this point you can notice how salma is speaking out against leftist bullshit now that she's married to a billionnaire, not before

Wtf is salma mexican? I thought she was some sort of arab like iranian, IM IN A DIFFERENT TIMELINE

trash niggers behaving like trash niggers, guess where they're going
i recommend the French-written "Markosamo" to get a good insight on nignogs
bookzz.org/dl/1222318/f00245

her face is so fucking repulsive to me for some reason. her tits are good but her legs seem really square shaped too.

Women talk a lot without really saying much

She is married with a french billionaire, working is basically a hobby for her.

Or maybe goofy white guys is just her type? That guy looks like goofy Edward Norton.

Born in Mexico, but of Lebanese descent. So relax, your timeline is OK.

kill yourself you subhuman baboon. No one will submit to your chimpanzee race of 80 IQ animals, just return to your mud hut or kill yourself either works fine nigger.

>Jessica, do you mind if I look at your eyes?

HOLY SHIT

A L P H A W O M A N

G O D F U C K I N G D A M N

brb going to rub one out to Hayek, god bless

FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE

STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN

GODDAMIT I THOUGHT WE HAD A DEEEEEAAALLL

REEEEEEEEEEEE

post a direct link to the video so im not forced to watch ads on this website

soooooo fucking hot!! I think i'd die from a motor-boating accident.

Be honest....how much spaghetti would you spill on a date with this woman?

having a son with her would guarantee he had a 10/10 jaw

>

this
what the fuck are you on about?

None because I wouldn't date this woman

Trump supporting virgin or nothing

Those tits be fake as hell. Dare i say it - they almost look bad...

she was implying salma hayek is not a woman of colour, and then salma hayek implied that black females are being placed on pedestals.

jessica williams then said that society needs to stop "labelling" black women to which salma has no idea what he is saying and becomes irritated

basically jessica williams implied salma is not a woman of colour than that she doesnt know the "struggles" of being a woman of colour

It would also guarantee that your son be a 5'4 manlet.

If she wasn't like a 4'11 Columba Bush type gremlin, she'd be the perfect woman.

so not only Latina hot, massive tits and holds her age well, but she is super short.
perfect, sign me up for ones of those.

> Salma Hayek 1,57 m
> Scarlett Johansson 1,6 m

That's some midget shorties.

> Taylor Swift 1,78 m

Goddess.

Well she's right.

A 50 year old latino woman had a harder time making it than a Black woman does not. It's that simple. We're so used to sucking nigger and falling over ourselves to call them oppressed there's no sense to it.

Latinos make some of the best foreign content and the Oscars loves to snub them because they're not ethnic enough.

You Polish rat

>I’m 50 years old.

This is the most shocking thing.

So fuckable still.

>“You don't understand,”Williams said, shaking her head quietly.

Well at this point her job is to be a professional race baiter, so of course she wouldn't understand. Her paycheck depends on it. The only mystery is what the tactics of attacking latinos as not-POC is. You really wanna drive the biggest growing US race into the "white" camp?

Incidentally also a group that has no white guilt and is prone to be way more racist towards blacks because they have no such barrier.

>Those tits be fake as hell.

Of course they've been lifted, she's fucking 50 with kids.

That said her titties were large before and huge when she became a mom. Unlikely to be silicone, more likely just a tuck.

>(((white)))