What was wrong with colonization?

What was wrong with colonization?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manvendra_Singh_Gohil
youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Bennett_(general)
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

brown people just werent ready for civilization yet

Why do poos always type like that?

I want the poo posters to leave Sup Forums.

Poo in penis

We assumed that non-whites were capable of being civilized. We were wrong.

Lol no

they wasted time and money giving niggers shiny buildings and trinkets instead of actual education or skills because it was counter-intuitive to their interests in an easily controlled population

>wake up
>take a poo in the poo field
>bathe in poo
>go get some food
>avoid walking into poo
>poo particles in food
>shitpost rest of the day
this is how you become poo

haahahahahahah wtf hahahahhaa

>taking hugga with my nigga
Oh great, foreign ebonics.

I want to fuck she

Alexander is a beta cunt.

here's one Alpha proposing to his girl

Pajeet mine son

Systematic repression and institutionalized humiliation of nations and culture.

Elementary English teachers in North India, plz find a tall building and take a leap

mmmmmmmmmm is the mating call of pedophiles.

>What was wrong with a foreign dictatorship

Don Pooan ?

More India on the Internet pics.

>tfw you're so much of a mommas boy that even on honeymoon night, you're not allowed to be alone with your bride

>Mayor of CringeVille

>nearly 1.5 billion of these subhumans inhabit the earth

how do you like his hunting style?

He'll Romance the Poo outta you

Fucking lol. I don't know who was the bigger retard in that exhange

"East Pakistan was a mistake" - Muhammad Ali Jinnah

'Inventing Toilet was a Mistake' - Indian Pajeet Population

The Rape.
The murder
The lies.

Lol Bangladeshi's trying to distinguish themselves while literally being worse in every way. The best you can hope for is people mistaking your people for Indians.

Wash your arse first before commenting about any poo.

We were plenty civilized but under barbaric rule. Though I am glad the English came and civilized us further. I probably sound like an Uncle Tom or race hating check for saying this, but it's true. The British helped move South Asia forward in ways that our Moghul Emperors did not.

PAJEET MY SON.

fpbp

also PRAISE

where can I find more Poopoo-Peepees?

>Beta vs. Poo in Loo
Whoever wins, we lose.

Spot the white knight,

>poo in loo vs fedora autist

Epic battle for the ages

Let's take bets!

>KEK

brown != people

POO FIGHT!

Stop jumping the border you fuckin Katua we gave you your freedom now stay in your superior country as you seem to hate us

POO
O
O

>taking hugga with my nigga
i nearly chocked.

Cause civilisation already existed in the colonized world their was no need to bring it up to anglo standards which was ultimately an effort to steal resources

Why do Indians speak such bad English?

No other non-English speaking nationality speaks English anywhere nearly as bad as them, non-English speakers sometimes fuck up a verb or use the wrong spelling but they don't have all these ".."s and noises in their like "oooh" "aaaah"

never underestimate the machismo of a top indian daddy. it will be your last mistake

the prince of india is a fucking flaming HIV infested homo that actually got his curry butt pounded by a poor commoner from england, you can't make this up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manvendra_Singh_Gohil

their sentences

Try stopping my cool new bike

Cause your government advertises on Indian television to encourage movement of cheap labor as English is not our first language most of the cheap labor struggles with it, was that so hard?

poos lack restraint and impulse control and always at 100% confidence

Imagine getting BTFO in a language you could barely speak. Must be extra layers of humiliating kek

Pick up the trash while you are at it

Indians were a mistake
t. British Empire

Bollywood movies just aren't the same without the screeching monkey noises

youtube.com/watch?v=GpvtxQmHudo

POO

not only were they the worst slaves who complained more than the black slaves and had lesser productivity compared to blacks. They were also the worst soldiers who got beaten by 4ft mountain dwelling ghurka dwarfs.

this aint a 'pick up' job anymore, it's a 'dig up' job in Indian suburbs

dwarves*

I have never been more glad to be half indian with a white father. Dodged a fucking bullet right there

1/2 POO

dried white poo

"colon"... colonization just got off to a shitty start.

post pics of mom

>brown
>people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Bennett_(general)

>australian war effort

I'm also half greek tho, and we founded european civilisation

Hopefully you don't get a 'tan' banglabro

anyone have the screen cap off all the thirsty Fucking pajeets commenting "do milk" on some cunt's Facebook?

these are very amusing thanks bangbro

So do you take half of your shits in the loo or?

No worries Indibro, I'v got a perfect spot picked for a sunbath high up on the Trash Mountains

That was fantastic.

I've never wanted to die as much as I do right now

Yes. Indian Women do a similar practice. They then raise the shit as one of their own. This is how we mass produce pajeets.

You'r welcome bro, here's one more special Cringe

Then Kys why the attention whoring

Because I want you to come and save me , my hero. Come kiss my scars.

Nah I'll just beat you to death with a lead pipe that would be more effective

Faggy AF

>tfw roomate is unironically a indian chad
He definitly comes from money. He lifts, eats right, has a little qt indian gf hes always banging but despite all this hes still disgustingly dirty. The whole kitchen counter is food and dirty dishes everywhere, why cant indians into sanitation?

Pajeet VS Fedora tipper beta, tonight at 8est! The battle of the ages!

>I'm enjoying my own, local dictatorship, thank you very much

>greeks
>civilized

pick one

Why do you have these pictures saved you fucking degenerate

It destroyed the economies of the colonized countries, re-purposed them for exportation of goods to the metropole, and created the greatest degree of inequality the world has seen to this day.

On the plus side, particularly with colonization later on, colonials left behind functional institutions, brought in education, built infrastructure, etc. The implicit threat of colonization, just like all threat of war, drives human progress. Humanity would be far far more stagnant if there wasn't the looming threat of getting invaded driving you to improve.

The ideal case is your poor ass country gets colonized, then the colonials are kicked out by a functional government.

What's Dhaka like these days ?
Is eastern plaza still open? Not to be rude, but ur country is terrible to live in, the third world of the third world. The moment you exit the airport a thousand hungry Bangladeshi eyes look at you, weird stuff man. Never taking up a job there again, even if pay is good.

>so hot body want to suck your boobs
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dhaka is same ol same ol, Overpopulated with gridlocked traffic...

Yah that plaza is still open but it lost it's glory to other modern malls...

I hear you man, coming to BD from NL must have been a huge step down and cultural shock, just like I would feel if I landed in South Sudan...cheers

here's the latest mall that opened here, it'll corner the market in future

It's mostly the men who are fucking filthy

Google is hard?

Banglabro lets not pretend you don't have a Indian hate folder Cause you spam the same images in every thread and their are only two posters from bagaldesh