Why is no one talking about the Jewish war on NEETs?

Why is no one talking about the Jewish war on NEETs?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/benefits-george-freeman-really-disabled-people-anxiety-pills-depression-mental-health-a7600931.html

Eh. I was a NEET a while back for 2 years in the UK (British Citizen) and I kind of agree. "Anxiety" and "depression" shouldn't entitle people to government, and it's sad to see people jumping down his throat for making such an obvious statement simply because it's "wrong think" to classify disorders, which is...his job.

I walked into the jobcentre after being out of work for six months and just said I couldn't take it anymore, hated going outside, and needed to see a doctor about it. A week later, I was watching anime, ignoring medication unless I wanted to get out of it, and having my mental bennies paid into my account every two weeks.

Shit was cash. Two years of vidya and chinese girl cartoons, just for saying I hated going outside. But it still felt wrong, because I knew that there were more deserving cases.

Then again, i have a cousin who gets two grand a month and free rent just for being an alcoholic scumbag, and he spends every single penny of it on vodka and heroin. So, it's not like NEETs and weebs are TOO much of a problem.

*entitle people to government handouts

Fuck welfare bums. Let them work or starve.

>Let them work or starve

They're more likely to fuck up your house and eat you en masse than starve. People get crazy when they're hungry.

And if there are just no jobs to be had? What then? Do what China does and give everyone a job, I think. Go around all the homeless and give them hats that say "sanitation" and give them the price of a meal every day to pick up rubbish.

just shoot them then idiot

But then they WIN!

Lol no. Homeless people pick through the trash and collect bottles and scrap metal to get by. And 99% of them are legitimately insane to begin with. They won't do shit.

>They won't do shit.

Homeless people fuck shit up all the time. The older homeless actually have some twisted work ethic because like you say, they will go through trash for bottles and metal, but the younger ones just shoot heroin and beat people up for money.

>"Anxiety" and "depression" shouldn't entitle people to government
wat

see:

NEETs deserve no sympathy and no handouts. Let them work or starve.

Only people who contribute every waking hour to enriching the Jews should be allowed to live.

*rubs hands*

bluepilled cuckboy

There is nothing more disgusting than when the losers from /r9k/ overflow into Sup Forums

yes, jobs are a jewish conspiracy, moron. fight the power, continue being a "depressed" NEET. 2d > 3d amirite?

what a piece of shit

what are you doing in south korea now then, neet-user?

t. one of the normie migrants shitting up Sup Forums

*pays taxes*

This fucking cuck lmao

Its more of a unemployment issue veiled as a Lazy NEET problem.

Couldn't find work in my home country and got bored of being a NEET, so I took out a loan to fund my travel expenses and got a teaching job in rural China. Worked my way up the ladder a little, working at better schools each time, and now i'm a uni lecturer.

Only took 5 years, too.

>yes, jobs are a jewish conspiracy, moron.
Conspiracy, no. Set up to support a system you obviously shouldn't be supporting as a (supposedly) redpilled white man, yes.

How many people have recovered from NEETdom into something beyond menial wagecuckery?

>migrants

shut the fuck up, and please don't call yourself a white nationalist, you worthless sack of shit.

I probably pay more in taxes that you make in handouts, yes. Guess who's the cuck? It's not the one with the wife and kids that look like him

If you think "The entire system" is run by jews, you are an idiot. The strength comes from manipulating existing systems to their benefit, not running and controlling them wholly.

Am I mad? you bet I am. You make white people look bad

>If you think "The entire system" is run by jews, you are an idiot.
Where did I imply that?

>I probably pay more in taxes that you make in handouts, yes. Guess who's the cuck?
It's you, user. How could one be so proud of paying taxes?

>please don't call yourself a white nationalist

You became a NEEt for two years without a degree and then moved to China to teach English and now you teach English in uni? Hahahahahahahhaahhahaahahha

Yep. What? It's 100% better than living in Malmo with you and your "14 year old" refugee fantasies, Sven.