Why nogs complain about whiteys winning oscars? we know it's not true

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.673297
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew here.
Can you tell me what the difference between white and Jewish is?

One tries to destroy the white race, the other tries to preserve it.

You're a semite, not white.

Taysachs you fucking kike

Thanks for clarifying this. I really don't know what I'd do without you guys.

/thread

>the other tries to preserve it.
White women are returning to their natural desire of ethnic men in records number while their husbands watch in shame. There has never been a better time for black men in America.

your big fucking noses Shlomo

Earlier tonight some bitch on twitter said that it's about time Denzel wins an Oscar.

I kindly pointed out that he had already won 2, and she blocked me. You just can't reason with these people.

your deep-down hatred of white people

Tell me who white people are?

do I have a big nose?

No doubt, the Jews are disproportionately represented in Hollywood, but this pic is fake.

Latinos are actually the most underrepresented race in Hollywood and they don't complain.

>faked
how? someone just overlaid the jewish stats, most actors in hollywood are jewish

Jews aren't white so your pic is fake.

Yeah, I see what they did. But I highly doubt someone went back and analyzed over 600 film cast to show an accurate depiction of jews in film.

This was a quick ms paint job that someone made to troll. The sentiment is still correct though, Jews are vastly over represented. But that doesn't mean as much a blacks being over represented. Jews in film is like blacks in basketball, is their thing.

>But I highly doubt
Why do you underestimate our autism? How dare you, we're very serious when it comes to hook nosed lampshades.

>Jew here. Can you tell me what the difference between white and Jewish is?

Holy fucking shit did you just open and stick your nose through the wrong door.

>Punning intensifies.

Because he's a kike.

Yes. Yes, they are. But you, and everyone else knows, that you have cognitive dissonance due to the fact that if you admit jews, namely, Ashkenazi Jews, are White Euro, the entire White vs Jew thing is exposed for exactly what it is. Horseshit.

And no, I'm not anti or pro Jews, or anti-White. The only Semitic (arabesque) Jews are Mizrahi and Sephardi. They are minorities within the Jewish community. Most Jews are Ashkenazi. WHITE. I know it hurts.

All Jews are genetically closer to each other than they are to Europeans.

Ashkenazi's are semites. Besides, they're not white, they even admit it themselves.

Well, when they aren't trying to subvert the goyim anyway.

Genetic studies show Ashkenazis are closer to Middle Eastern and North African Jews than they are to actual whites. Shut the fuck up before I snap your hook nose off and chuck it on the barbie.

When most people say "white" they're referring to the Germanic peoples and their descendants.
Jews and whites are both Caucasian, but Jews are as different from whites as whites are from Indians, and Indians are from Egyptians.

>Ashkenazi's are semites. Besides, they're not white, they even admit it themselves.

When a Jew lies about something you agree with, it's the truth! When they lie about something you disagree with, Jews always lie!

Jews will be White one day, then Semitic the other. They flip-flop, depending on the situation. You people wonder why you can't beat them. Well, your stupidity and your precious little egos is why.

Semites look like Arabs. Period. Whites look like Europeans. This is why there have been so many instances of Ashkenazi Jews in the White Nationalist movement, posing as Whites. If they were so Semitic, how come you couldn't tell. BECAUSE THEY ARE WHITE.

If an Arab tried to go under cover as WN, he'd be spotted instantly. You can't be this dumb. Over and over, there are threads and instances over years and years of WN and stormfags going: "just found out ___ is Jewish" "I didn't know ___ was Jewish" "Is ___ a jew?"

This could only happen with people who look identical to Whites. They are whites.

Picture says it all. You're just a liar, like all the others. No integrity, no honesty, no morality, despite puffing up your chest with your shitty, pseudo-intelligent, faux-righteous indignation. Even when the truth is in your face, you cannot be a big boy and admit it.

m8, any time you insult a jew they always reply "that's anti-semitic", even ashkenazi jews.
If it's anti-semitic then they must be semites.
And that's just basic logic based on how they talk, not even considering the genetic studies like the other user brought up.

Fuck off kike.

Oh, and nice reddit spacing. It goes well with your reddit opinions.

Genetic studies vetted by whom? Hey, everybody with a brain: suddenly, genetic studies are accurate.

>Hook nose.

You're a Jew, most likely, mate. Any white person with a lick or integrity will look at these pics and know that Ashkenazi Jews/Kikes whatever you wanna call them are White. They are distinct from Semitic Jews.

Two more examples for you.

You desperately don't want people to know the difference between these types of Jews, because it will expose your doctrine as bullshit. Yeah, I know ZOG sucks and I'm anti-that. But this is why I left WN. You suppress this information often and vehemently. You are just as bad as the Jews.

I'm just letting people see it for themselves.

>these facts don't exist because they go against my opinions
You're not white, just get over it.

white people are white, jews are not even people let alone white

White is a social construct you retard.
Jews can be white and that's how the whole conservative movement is run by jews. So few of your favorite conservative stars are not jews.

Their infiltration is abundant

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

Why aren't the clearly White Jews I'm posting, White? "Because Jews say so!" is your answer so far. PROVE IT and continue to expose yourself as a liar for all of Sup Forums. Please.

Hmm. Yemenite Mizrahi Jew in pic. Sure doesn't look like Scarlett Jo, Alicia SIlverstone to me. Hmm.

Stormfags want everyone to believe both of these people are Semitic (AKA: same race as Arabs). Which one looks more than an Arab? Be honest! You will see that Stormfags are either liars, or willfully dishonest. They hide this info, because if Ashkenazi are White, what is WN about? How can you be anti-Jew if Ashkenazi Jews are white. Oh no!

So they get angry as fuck and resort to shitty Jew tactics to discourage you from looking it up yourself. Just look up Askenazi Jew and Mizrahi Jew if you don't believe me. ANYONE CAN LOOK IT UP.

They don't want you to know this.

((()))
No one's going to fall for your agenda Shlomo.

Exactly. This fucktard can't even work out that the "that's anti-semitic!" card is a ruse. Askenazis are not Semitic. Semitic Jews look like other Semites:, ie: ARABS. They exist and are called Mizrahi and Sephardi. Though the former have more Semitic blood.

If an Ashkenazi has a tiny bit of Semitic blood, which is rare, it's because one of their grandparents along the line, is Mizrahi. But Ashkenazi Jews are predominantly White. Period.

I challenge anyone doubting it to explain how so-called Ashkenazi Semites - keeping in mind Semites look like Arabs as proven - can infiltrate White Nationalism so many times? It's because Ashkenazi Jews are White. Only White can infiltrate a White Nationalist organization. Mizrahi Jews could not do it.

In Israel, even the Ashkenazi Jews discriminate against the darker, Miz and Sephardi Jews. They are not the same race.

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.673297

Stop lying to people. And if that's too much of a Jew source, look it up for yourselves.

>But I highly doubt someone went back and analyzed over 600 film cast to show an accurate depiction of jews in film.
On previous week we searched for one particular house in the middle of nowhere among other similar houses for 3 days just to send coordinates to those who could bomb it. And we found it.

Cannot refute it. Do not listen to this liar. Truth reveals itself. Anyone doubting this can look it up for themselves.

You're exposing yourself as a charlatan. As I told you at the beginning of this convo, I've shut people like you down over and over. All you have left is plugging your finger in your ears, yelling "jew!" When you're likely the Jew.

The only ones benefiting from hiding this info are Jews and Stormfags. Why? Because it exposes the "you're an anti semite!" card and the "Whites vs Jews" ruse both as bullshit.

Pic: Caprice = Ashkenazi Jew.

((()))
>Anyone doubting this can look it up for themselves.
And they'll go to genetic studies which prove us right.
We aren't falling for it shlomo.

There's already charts floating in this board which I've seen the other day showing that they're not white-white as European, some may have some European genes but that's as far as close it gets.

Don't bother, (((he'll))) just blow them off saying they aren't real or factual.

Jews are dindu's with money.

It has been interesting following your posts and the replies to them.

The next step consists of realizing there is no clear border to any 'race'. A biological argument can be made for genetic clusters, for geographic distribution of specific genes and traits which allows us, wheter in theory or practice, to predict certain trends connected to regions or demographics with roots in those regions. In certain cases these traits might correlate with what has historically been identified as human races. This means that when grouped together, aggregate biological differences that partially explain differences in talents and temperament might exist. The left largely denies this.

But human races aren't discrete, they are continuous. The only discrete point in human populations is the individual. There are no essentialist 'white' or 'black' races.

You compare very white looking anglo or northern european jews with darker skinned 'real' semites to make a point about ashkenazi.

Now put those semites next to people from Italy, Spain or Greece, or even the south of france. Where do the real whites stop being whites? Are pale skinned browneyed black haired Germans white? Or only blond haired blue eyed Swedes? (The two that still exist).

Also, the phenotype is not a complete indicator of the genotype. Certain identifiable jewish genes might exist even in mostly white looking ashkenazi, especially considering how judaism is an insular religion. But, realize that the presence of these genes might not say anyting about the traits that matter for behavior, cognition, character etc. Also realize that these genes might be present in whites whose families haven't been Jewish for centuries after a forebearer converted to Christianity.

This one drop purity thinking falls apart when examined since it's based on a false premise.

>Thinks race always has to be phenotypically represented

Idiot kike shill. Jews are mongrels.

Checked and kekked

The reason there's so many Jews is because they actually look out for their own.