How can I marry a qt poo in loo girl?

How can I marry a qt poo in loo girl?

go to pooland

Worst grills. Worst character than white women.

>go to pooland
>arranged marriages prevent me from speaking to any females

Buy a plane ticket to Mumbai, India and ask a girl to marry you.

you dont want it

they have a thick awful vaginal discharge

just fuck a tub of sour cream in the back of a smelly new york cab

You must perform the ritual poo ceremony where you must show solidarity with each other by pooing into each other's buttholes and become poomates.

You will never know this feel.

Culturally Indian women have their husbands chosen for them which is a good thing

If you are willing to settle for a degenerate westernized Indian woman, what's the point? Might as well just settle for average white chick

My experience has been that every white chick is worse than any chick of any other race. I hate to admit that, but it is a fact.

I'm half poo in loo and honestly I dont fuck with Indian chicks. Not worth it nor the family bullshit also for every one that's hot there's a gang that are awful. Good luck, user.

Yeah i spent 4 months in pooland, but did not try to meet native women there. They are quite conservative about showing skin, etc.

Realistically you'd be meeting someone in your country from a family who immigrated.

You're just not looking in the right places

Try finding one that was homeschooled, you can usually do that by finding radical Evangelical churches

Or try one that actually has real accomplishments and does things other than watching netflix and posting pictures of her ass on instagram

You should watch some bollywoods about guys trying to win a girl and dealing with the father.

Probably some good techniques in there.

>women
>real accomplishments and does things other than watching netflix and posting pictures of her ass on instagram
Pick one

Designate your street.

Harasment?

There are many. Maybe they don't have a lot of accolades posting dank memes on a Javanese crayon scribbling board, but in the normie world girls from good families do things like gymnastics, track and field, play musical instruments either solo or ensemble and produce art, for a few examples

Wait, what?

Those are the exact girls who demand attention from betas and suck Chad's cock. Those are the worst of the bunch.

I met this pretty good looking one a while ago. I didn't fuck her because when I fingered her during foreplay the stink was unbearable. Literally the worst smelling pussy I have ever smelled. It was repulsive. That shit stuck on my fingers for days. I learned my lesson.

just go to India and buy an arranged marriage