If this pic offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment

If this pic offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment.

Stop making this thread, you dumb Redcoat!

Maybe I just hate niggers

It's amazing how ape-like a nigger's hand is.

If this post offends you that means you hate the 1st amendment, but that doesn't apply to you does it muhammed?

Taking offense doesn't mean it's illegal you paki bastard. I'll fight to my last breath to protect that flag burning, but that doesn't require I like it.

You wish you had good ammendmants

Burning the flag should be considered treason regardless of the 1st Amendment, I don't see any other country putting up with that flag burning shit

>I'll fight to my last breath to protect that flag burning

What a waste. Why not fight to the last breath keeping your heritage alive and safe from idiotic baboons with a can of lighter fluid?

This. Fucking soft headed limey pakis can't understand basic constitutional concepts because they don't have one

In a world where international travel and resettlement is not only affordable but often encouraged, why would anyone do this?
It doesn't offend me, but it forces me to question the intelligence of this person. If they do not like what America stands for they are more than welcome to fuck off somewhere else more suited to their individual tastes.

SPBP

They had a constitution 7 centuries before yours.

Which they codified in law 6 centuries before yours.

And they had an unwritten extra constitution a century before yours.

Your constitution is just garbage, which is why people keep talking about amending it.

The bill of rights is pretty nice though

So gay. How about we stop letting faggots burn our country up.

That's because no one except America and North Korea give a fuck about nationalism

TREA-SON
ˈtrēzən/
noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons

The crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

..., is guilty of treason and shall suffer death...

sheeitt burn dett flag bruhh

Doesn't freedom of expression only apply to free verbal expression of ideas?

If freedom of expression carried over to physical actions then many US laws would be in breach of the amendment. My right to express myself by urinating in the street is violated by public urination laws for example.

>My right to express myself by urinating in the street is violated by public urination laws for example.

But your right to urinate on the FLAG in public is protected.

>being offended at a pic means you hate 1st amend

amazingly stupid assumption to make
you must be fucking RETARDED

I completely agree Germanbro, however these types of people won't leave till the handouts stop coming

the flag represents your amendments you dumbass, so your burning them? negro anarchist edgelord lol

because offense and legality are the same thing

>britain
>US flag burning
>shitskin

All checks out