What does Sup Forums think about the War on Drugs?

What does Sup Forums think about the War on Drugs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-40hvruwqI&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake and gay

fuck drugs, you should nuke fucking drugs
shoot all the drugs with machine guns and helicopters
leave no drugs alive

What did he mean by this?

It was a advanced Japanese autism not for the weak of heart

lol

It's a war that'll never be won and costs billions in tax payer money, it'd be easier just to legalize them all.

drug users, especially pot heads, should be rounded up and put into forced labor camps.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-40hvruwqI&t=4s

dumb, expensive, ineffective.

supports cartels that commit violent crime in order to suppor the black market.

fills prisons with low level offenders who dont end up getting treatment, and who wernt hurting anybody.

I love that on the harvard graph, the correlation of dicks sucked to weeds smoked @ weeds smoked = 0, dicks sucked is 1.

really gets the potatoes peelin

I think it'd be a better use of the US military spending than most wars overseas.

In a homogenous society drugs could be safely legalized, but as it stands the drug war is a handy way to keep all the niggers in jail or murdering each other.

Reeeeeeeeeee

Somebody who has some good reading or can write an opinion come post in my thread.

If they actually wanted to win the "war" they would've, but they don't.

The only way to win it is by using the methods of Chairman Mao: condemn both users and sellers as dangerous social parasites and execute them all. Since democracy is demonstrably a cucked, weak form of government run by the sort of degenerates who would never agree with this, it will have to go first before anything substantial can be accomplished.

Either go full legalization or full on actual warfare. At the moment we're just wasting resources and letting the industry prosper with all the money going to criminals. Either treat it all like cigarettes and tell people that it's for losers and spastics so that it eventually becomes unpopular and unprofitable, or let your cops off the leash and encourage them to beat their local junkies within inches of their lives for possession of a joint every day until they stop.

Someobody please bump my thread with a well thought out post please. I want to learn more and I want this board to improve.

Protip: Don't beg for replies this isn't Reddit

Waste of money. It only exists because it puts people in prison to make money for the private prisons and the DEA. A lot of drugs have real applications past "Dude weed lmao," removing restrictions would further science. No one should care if a degenerate does a degenerate action; if a person commits an action without any other being hurt, you shouldn't care.

Bump