RED PILL

So, i want everyone of you faggots get this into your head. If you think you are redpilled and you have the slightest doubt of thought against Donald Trump, you are fucking insane and still blue pilled out of the Galaxy.

Watch this Video from 1:07:25
youtu.be/y3qkf3bajd4?t=1h7m25s

"Ideology Subversion"
> infect a generation slowly with basic marxist thinking
> teach kids for 20 years and internalize their marxism
> now they are ideologs
> ideologs cannot reason with facts, they will ignore facts until their life is at stake
> social justice is the base of the marxist utopy
> generation will become desperate and demoralized
> the country slowly destroys itself by trying to fit 2 idelogies at the same time

IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!

Brexit and Trump are the cure to this bullshittery! We will be able to claim back a pure ideology and finally heal the relations with Russia to finally fight the real issues in the world.
If you think Trump is a puppet of Putin you are utterly insane. If you seriously believe that a country totally circled up from NATO and economically wasted would try to attack us, you are also fucking insane.
The only way there would be a war with Russia is if Hillary Clinton would have forced Russia even more into the defense.
YOU CAN BE DAMN HAPPY THAT WE HAVE DONALD J. TRUMP AND THE BREXIT!

DO NOT FUCKING FALL FOR THE LIES OF THE IDEOLOGISTS AT THE MEDIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35743
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but is he the antichrist

Bumping the truth

There will be more like Trump over the next couple years. The momentum will only continue.

>these people are insane ideologues and must be stopped!
>let's turn into insane ideologues to stop them!

fuck off

Yup! This video gets it. Watch this shit and be shocked at how awful its become.

tps://youtu.be/Aw98a6R64Yo

easy get 72

The fucking 20-30 year old reporters are ALL brainwashed into some bullshit ancient shit of the KGB.
Not even Putin follows marxism because it is a joke. A utopy that cannot work. People need to fucking understand what they are witnessing and we need to be active and stop this.
Yes it will be ugly.
Yes there will be people who will be inconvienced.
But ultimatly, we will stop having this bullshit USEuropeRussia shit and we can unite as the brothers we are against the manslaughtering that happens around the world.

the difference is that our ideology brought us where we are, you moron

go get a job and leave mom's basement for a day

WITHOUT OUR CORE IDEOLOGY, WE WILL END UP LIKE ALL THESE SHITTY 3RD WORLD COUNTRIES

bump

fucking watch the interview for your own sake

The media conveniently ignores every other POTUS' missteps, flubbing of words in speeches, and controversial decisions the moment Mr. Trump is involved. I have not doubted the man for one moment. I question main stream media more and more.

before the media oversaw everything, every single issue was not reported and suddenly now they see every grain, insane

this shows they were actually trying to fucking hide stuff

yeah, problem is just they are trying to shut us down

He's a dipshit.

>infect a generation slowly with basic marxist thinking
>finally heal the relations with Russia
This doesn't make any sense user

Spotted the Muslim, only they think the antichrist has one eye.

the soviet union was built on marxist values

russia is not, russia is capitalist free market just like all other western countries
they even have a fucking stock market like every other capitalist country

do you even read books from post 1989

Russia is an oligarchy with a brutal dictator running it.

Putin was KGB, he wants the west as weak as possible. He wants to see cultural Marxism propagate in our society.

Bezmenov specifically says the subversion will have worked when we view Russia as better than our own system. Whether that means making our system so bad, or demoralising us to the point of delusion, either way we lose and Russia wins.

sometimes I wonder why /x/ and Sup Forums haven't been merged already

Yup this shit is beyond putting him under a microscope, this is putting him under the Hubble

you are the person described, you will only see the truth if they send you to a communist gulag, good we still haven't lost against your subhuman crazy nonsense

Because Sup Forums caused mass hysteria deleting all Ayy lmao incident threads instead of leaving One containment one.

> Russia is an oligarchy with a brutal dictator running it
putin slowly repairs his country from oligarchy after yelzin crashed the entire thing
> "better than our own system"
no they are our partners, they are not better nor worse
> he wants the west as weak as possible
he wants to not be pushed into the corner so he has to go nuclear because they are so weak that they have to fear losing sovereignity

Don't anyone remember the wikileaks about Trump being a candidate just to beat the tougher and more threatening candidates to the democrats?

All of you that think you're redpilled and think Donald Trump is the final answer really are bluepilled and just purely naive

(checked)
>hell even if he teamed up with china they wouldn't even have half of the forces the US alone has
which is it's still in russia's interest for the west to be weakened.

i don't think the decline is due to russian influence, but as bezmenov says, subversive influences strengthen already existing trends, they push with the wind when the wind blows in the right direction.

we shouldn't pretend to understand what's really going on, but russian interests don't align with those of the west.
although i suspect you're from the eastern side of the wall lel.

>he takes control of the oligarchy after kicking out all the kike bankers who had previously held control of the oligarchy

FYI: Russia is being circled by puppet dictatorships controlled by US puppets controlled by China-Saudi Arabia

>Mass exodus of the middle east
>Allows Greater Israel and Greater Saudi Arabia to form
>The west is crippled with shitskins economically and socially. Totally divided and bled dry to pay for sandniggers welfare.
>Russia is crippled with sanctions because the US govt is China's puppet
>Saudi gets it's Global caliphate
>China now dominates the world
>Can move in on Russia for it's land to farm to feed it's soon to be starving population
>It's already doing this in the South China Sea, fucking with Japan and over fishing
>The commies are fucking locusts destroying this world
>Typical

Russia, US, Japan vs China, Saudi Arabia, Israel

Putin was the only one fighting back with the help of Trump and the FBI.

Also remember he was meeting with Abe recently.

Here's the wikileaks with Clinton's off the record meeting with Chinese officials.

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/35743

Guys - Chinese Ambassador Cui invited me over to the residence Tuesday for
a coffee and to make a request. He wants to have an informal, private, off
the record get together with a few of us to discuss the next year and the
current state of US-China affairs. He asked me to host a social meal at my
house in the next month. He was fairly insistent and indicated that he
wanted to pass along some perspectives. I told him I'd reach out to you
all to see about your judgement on this and possible availability. I'm
happy to make some chili and cornbread by the fire but let's first decide
whether this makes sense. Please let me know your thinking.

Best,
Kurt

Remember Bill sold alot of our missile tech to them as well, and his impeachment was mostly pushed because of Chinagate.

you dumb nigger. thats called fanaticism, without fanaticism nothing gets done. have you ever heard of a engineer or scientist that wasnt a fanatic? what did they accomplish? absolutely nothing. you have to be a fanatic if you wish to accomplish anyhting. unless you are willing to die for something you are not alive. that is fanatism, unless you are willing to give your life for something, to change something. nothing but destruction comes

finally someone gets why we have to insist on our values and be fanatic about it, either one ideology or your entire system falls apart

trump knows that and that is why he shits on the media, he truely is fanatic about the ideology that made the western countries what they are

Any criticism of Trump is wrong?

You've gone too far down the redpill hole...

not not any criticism, he is an elephant, he is causing more damage than he'd need

but he is the cure to what would have gotten hillary into office, he is the best we would be getting

instead of attacking him from all sides we should show some fucking support for the greater picture

There's a very fine line of what's legit criticism or not.

For instance when Trump talks about Sweden's multicultural fetish that's destroying the country, gets shit on, then a day later there are riots where cops use lethal force against economic migrants for their own safety.

But that gets countered with
>muh inaguration crowd size haha drumpf btfo what a liar
(Despite generating some of the biggest crowds ever throughout the campaign while Hillary has to cancel hers because shes sick or no one shows up....)

When hes mostly right about all the big issues, but people argue semantics to counter reality it's down right infuriating.

This is classic cult brainwashing techniques
>Don't think for yourselves.
>Don't doubt anything.
And as a also...
>Claim 'the enemy' is doing the exact same shit you're doing.
It's pieces of shit like you which ruined this place.

no dumbshit, he is not making you believe what he says, he is stating something that may or may not be factualy correct and you are supposed to forum your opinion on it. its called a discussion. gas your self you uneducated fuck