>she's 22
>planning on moving to Utah asap
>leaving Torontostan
>saving to buy a home
>already own a decent car and started saving for retirement
>future parents in law are giving us a bunch of money to help buy it

So how are your lives Sup Forums?

GO BACK TO UTAH YOU HEATHEN SCUM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Have fun in Canada after Trudeau fucks it up more like his father did.

lol you're mormon, how stupid can you be

Hey don't give him or mormons shit they're hard working and have lots of white children. Let them wear their magic underwear in peace

Don't really believe in it but stay involved for cultural reasons.

>Don't really believe in it but stay involved for (((cultural))) reasons.

So, you basically stay in the faith to leach off those around you?

You'll fit in perfectly in Utah!

>22

>marriage

you aren't a smart man are you

How is it leaching if I'm actively contributing?

Don't listen to this other faggot. It's a good life.

Despite Mormons marrying so much younger our divorce rate is about the same as the average divorce rate. I've been dating her since she was 19.

>marrying a MORMON

why would you marry someone that believes in slutting around by religion

jesus

you're an idiot

He will get cucked....kek.

Religious freedom was a mistake. Canada should be officially Catholic and just tolerate Protestants, but non-Christians should be banned.

im only telling you this for your own benefit

you are about to marry an intellectual child (a 22 year old woman) and probably lose half your assets in a divorce, no matter what you do.

is this an intelligent decision? it's your money to lose, not mine.

A mormon canadian is there a more cucked combo in all the cosmos?

>be me
>27 years old
>raised catholic, became agnostic and found God through Jesus Christ (nondenominational )
>committed a felony when I was 18
>went to jail
>get out and pursue a life of drug addled degeneracy
>go back to jail
>get out and start selling meth
>go to prison
>get out, meet my wife, get her pregnant
>I'm now a welder at a shipyard going to school for welding
>support my family
>getting ready to move out of the state

Good work m8, I'm glad you are turning your life around. Are you out in Maine by any chance?

What was the felony?

>live in filthy apartment with my cats
>eat shit
>rarely exercise
>never see friends who live in other cities
>work sometimes as a substitute teacher
>spend all my time on internet or xbox 360
>cry several times a week

What part of Toronto are you from? I served in the Chinese ward in North York for a long time. Good work. Don't break your marriage covenants like a little bitch. Create a positive family of hard workers. Become a true American. Don't look back on Canada for anything.

CA
Vehicular manslaughter

Live in Burlington at the moment, so not really in Toronto but it is just a suburb.

That's what I'm planning on doing, I love my fiancée more than anything and love her more every day.

Really nervous about the changes ahead with moving in together and starting a family but I hope all goes well.

Curtural reasons are shit. Do you or do you not aspire to become a creator of worlds and part of a society of exalted beings? So much potential is staring you in the face, and you're in it for cultural reasons. You're retarded

>Vehicular manslaughter

What did they do?

Pretty good, my career working for the Jews to brainwash the youth by pushing degeneracy is really taking off.

Why are there so many leafs on this late at night?

>they

What do you mean? I got drunk and ran someone over with my car

I took a nap this afternoon and I am really going to regret this tomorrow morning.

how much money do CS majors make

>drug addict
>drunk driver
>drug dealer

you're not white are you

Going to jail soon, convicted of hit and run on a kangaroo.

>studied computer science

>how's yours
same as your saying pretty much but my gf is 5 years younger and my IQ is 45 points higher

>Moving to the US
>Moving from a degenerate nation to another

Yea making a total move over there, also

>Utah
>literally WHAT

>25 years old
>fiancee 22

I give you 3 years tops and you'll be in the gutter

>2017
>getting married with white women

Have fun in Utah hahah

>Mormon

Don't fucking lie, your "girlfriend" is your cousin that is 14, the first of many sisterwives.

If you have anything less than 6 kids, you and your wife failed at Mormon marriage.

>go to work every day and support my family

I'm white, prison redpilled me on that score. The saddest thing is I was raised in a good family, but it just didn't take.

I live in Utah, it is great but stay out of SLC it is a shithole.

>good family
>prison

So you are a nigger adopted by whites?

I make $67,000 + bonus every year. I've been looking for a new job in Utah but haven't found anything yet. Waiting for the visa to go through at the moment. Aiming to be down there by May, then our wedding will be in June. Hopefully I'll have found a job by then.

The biggest issue is not already living there, the economy in Utah is quite strong especially in comparison to Ontario.

lol you're living my worst nightmare. Yikes.

>be me
>28
>live in tropical paradise with Korean gf
>no job, income is passive from software company I started 4 years ago
>bunch of debt/no assets but my company is very valuable so doesn't really matter, can cash it out for at least a mill if I needed to
>spend free time working out, cooking, fucking, hitting the beach and watching documentaries

Thank Christ I didn't follow the Normie path.

No one "Saves" money to buy a home. You build equity and credit score to purchase a home. Homes in Canada can start from 400k to 2 MILLION. fucking dollars.

This

You LDS? We're looking to buy a place in Provo because of Google fibre, any other places we should look into?

>be me
>Australian shitposter
>6'2 skellymode
>GF cheated on me last year, had to dump her
>No friends
>no gf
>live in a house all alone

Slowly going insane by only having Sup Forums to socialize with.

I paid $250,000 USD for my 3 bedroom 3 bathroom 4,000 sq ft home built in 2015 here in Utah.

I am not LDS, I do work for a famous Fortune 500 here in American Fork (you probably know which one). Provo is garbage also, outside of the University area it is incredibly run down. Lehi, Saratoga, American Fork, Draper, and Sandy are all nice and affordable.

I'm saving money for the downpayment. Houses in Utah cost $200-300k for a decent one. I have about $43,000 saved up plus whatever my in laws will give us.

I paid 90k for materials and have about 100k invested in a 3k square foot 3 bed, 2 and a half bath with kitchen, dining room, breakfast nook, 2 living rooms, (2 story).

Debt free, no mortgage.

Eastern US.

You have way more than enough for a down payment. I paid 18k for my down payment and that got me out of the range for the mortgage insurance tax range.

Sure, if that's where you want to go with this, call me a nigger, but at the risk of sounding like an Internet tough guy, I've done more for my people than most. I love that I'm white and I show it unapologetically every day. Everyone makes mistakes, it's easier to get locked up than you might think, it could happen to you one day. At least I lived my life.

>support your family
>after literally killing an innocent person because of your nigger-tier behavior

honestly you should kill yourself and your family. There's no way you'll be anything other than a net drain on society. Drunk drivers are subhuman.

Please kill yourself and livestream it you waste of space.

When you were on the inside, were you a top or bottom?

>Mormon
>25
>unmarried, no kids

You're a fucking disgrace

Yeah, I just want to get out of the mortgage ASAP so I can pay as little interest to the debt jew.

Thanks, I wish there were other places to live in Utah beyond the SLC metro. There's St. George too but it is pretty bland so I wouldn't want to move down there.

Fair enough. forgotten about Down payments. Utah is marginally cheaper. actually the US in general is cheaper than even here in BC.

>when Sup Forums is your best friend
>iknowthatfeel.jpg

I lived in a fiberhood in provo. Very cash. I don't like Provo though.

For tech jobs, you have a lot of options in Salt Lake and Utah counties. Domo, Adobe, a bunch of other SEO and SaSS (sp?) companies are growing fast.

Culture in Utah county blows. You might go crazy. Tips: never ever let your wife or yourself get sucked into an MLM company. Ever. Not worth it.

Don't live in Saratoga unless you want to be isolated from the rest of the world. Do live in Draper, cottonwood heights or Springville. Provo is cancerous

American History X was just a movie, bud, put your dick away

Eh I worked in that environment for years and I know for a fact anyone that spent any amount of time in prison believes in the "what happens inside stays inside".

They consider it not homo if they are not taking it in the ass or sucking dick.

26 year old Mormon in Texas, masters student, married to a qt3.14 blonde American of Nordic hertitage, no kids yet, wife has a full ride to law school, cash will be plentiful for either of us to work or not, and I woke up to a blowjob before church today. Life is good

You caught me, I was a top, but most of the power was generate from my bottom

Look at Point of the Mountain, there's amazing companies there and all of them are tech and desperately need people with your background.

Vivint, Adobe, Workfront, Visa, MX, Boostability, DigiCert, Nuvi, Xango, and up on the mountain a bit there's Ancestry, Xactware, and IM Flash

generated*

>meet posting on Sup Forums after midnight
>projecting his suicidal ideation on user for being more successful than he is
Fucking wew

NEET*

>Blowjob before church
I don't know how mormons are but a Christian isn't even supposed to eat breakfast before church

Silly faggot, Dicks are for chicks.