INTRODUCING: OPERATION O-KKK

We must flood twitter and other social media websites with spam, claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white supremacy. Make fake accounts with basic white girl names and type shit like: OMG that's so truuuuu

Use as many emojis as you please. It would also be good for us to associate the OK sign being a symbol of white supremacy because Mel Gibson used it.

Use the hashtag "#PowerHandPrivilege" in all of your tweets and whatnot related to this.

Bonus points if your profile pic is something related to supporting feminism.

Leftists have dug so deep down into their lunacy. We must force to dig more, until the rest of society ain't going anywhere near that shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

andyettheydeny.blogspot.com/2009/12/a-ok-hand-sign-commonly-signifies.html?m=1
occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/22/trumps-staff-just-got-caught-making-secret-white-power-signs-legions-racists/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean #POWDERhandprivilege

shiieeet so negroes that type "shiieet dis nigga lit af " are racists? damn

OC

I will use that, if i have permission from you, good sir

Oh shit, that's useful

Save it friend, its all yours! :)

Thanks lori

Sure Arnie

Thanks senpai

Looks like we've got competition boys

andyettheydeny.blogspot.com/2009/12/a-ok-hand-sign-commonly-signifies.html?m=1

#PowerHandPrivilege?
The fuck?

How about #notokay or something

>#notokay
much better.

#Powderhandprivilege, i meant

But #notokay sounds pretty good, do what you want

now someone introduce a politically correct way to do the 'okay' hand signal and spread that on twitter.

Yes, yes. Because they can't just shout someone down without giving a lectue.

>We must flood twitter and other social media websites with spam
>Make fake accounts with basic white girl names and type shit like: OMG that's so truuuuu
Jesus Christ don't any of you have a job or a girlfriend or even normal friends? How do you have enough free time to do this shit?
This board is so full of pathetic losers

afk, going to go fuck my 9 GF rn. Hf responding losers, I won't read it

I hate you people, you're a bunch of highschool girls, no better than niggers. Worthless pieces of fucking shit

It must be something completely ludicrous though

"White nationalist nazi, spread the word" is too strong, normies will pick up that it's a psyop. Consider something like "Rumored racist Mel Gibson flashing the 'OK' sign... coincidence?"

If they're gullible enough, maybe we can get them to use a middle finger like this. Maybe come up with some retarded justification like "the middle finger was actually a positive symbol in african culture, until whites appropriated it and make it a symbol of disrespect cuz they hate the black man n shit"

Yeah, something like that

this. if it's too confrontational normies will scour

I have normal friends and they all think i'm a fucking failure because i use Sup Forums

Guys please stop exposing all our alt right hand gestures

I feel like it would be easier to just convinced Stormfronters to go on twitter and post ok pictures of themselves. Operation over in hours.

Finally, I understand what pic related means by this.

user, use this

Peace Sign = 2 Genders

Peace faggots

I feel like any pictures of trump doing any said gestures will convince a lot of them

We do have this

Perfect

>claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white supremacy
Why? What is the point of that?

DUDE STOP CRASHING THE MARKET

Trump does this hand sign doesn't he? Why do you want to give idiots more ammo?

it would have been better if i was Wd white dick

>claiming that the OK hand sign is a symbol of white supremacy
Again, I ask "why?" Why make something into what it isn't? And which will harm Whites even more? Why are (((you))) suggesting we do this?

Dude, i don't think most normies would even believe this shit. The far lefties will eat it up tho

To what end, though?

>The far lefties will eat it up tho
So (((you))) hate Whites and want to cause more harm to come to Whites. Gel lost.

the best end

that's the point of this operation is to make the far left look like idiots
We already made them look like idiots when they made Pepe a hate symbol

>USA
>not retarded
>maybe one day...

We do it to confuse lefty idiots. They are slow people and every change comes to them with a pain and butthurt, which makes them show how retarded they are, just like you.

To repel the normies even further

PRAISE KEK
#notokay it is then

THIS

Bump

I honestly have no idea how you contrived that out of what i said

I'm not sure the problem here, hand symbols can't inherently be satanic, taking a satanic symbol and making it explicitly pro-white is probably a good counterattack if you take things like that seriously.

>illuminati headquarters somewhere in tel aviv
>oy vey! the whites are taking our symbols!

C'mon man, use your brain here.

>dislke somebody
>liberals call them pedo
lol

Dear dumbasses,

the great thing about Sup Forums is that anybody can log on and read what you idiots are up to.

Sincerely,

The sane world

Lefties are not part of the sane world, though

>high and mighty attitude
>log on
>the sane world

Smells like shill in here.

Thanks desu senpai

hasn't stopped us yet

>the great thing about Sup Forums is that anybody can log on and read what you idiots are up to.
How do I log into Sup Forums? Is this a feature I'm not aware of?

bingo

shariablue is back at it again

don't forget
>reddit spacing

ok not gonna lie this would be pretty fucking funny since almost all mentally ill libs use that symbol in texts or chats

The Left Will Be Wearing tin foil hat when all is said just like piss gate.

That's why it's funny. Every single time Sup Forums has fucked with people their entire plan has been visible to everyone. You're all fucking stupid.

Don't forget the ok sign emoji
Niggers constantly use it, along with the laughing crying face and the 100 emojis

>a good counterattack

I think I've heard enough tinfoil autism for one day.

>getting baited by log on this easily
>thinking you are the smart ones

Based Mel Gibson

These people can't communicate without emojis, so we could brand every one they use as a nazi symbol, and because of their "listen and believe" bullshit, they would essentially cease all communication with the normies, forcing them into isolation and making a better world for all.

Power sounds better

>Lefty Journalist writes an article mocking Sup Forums for creating a false flag ok symbol operation
>White Nationalists and 14/88ers catch on and actually make the ok symbol and acceptable White Power symbol
>Lefty Journalist is trapped in a dilemma of looking like a complete retard or not reporting the truth accurately

27D hexagonal chess, mr. "sane world"

>posting the only legit reply
>touche sir

have fun with your 9 yr old indonesian scum

How do we make pic related a hate symbol? Niggers constantly use this thing

Man don't target ol Mel with this bullshit, they already know he's racist. He's our guy, target some leftist cocksucker for them to turn on their own, there are plenty to choose from.

something about vietnam and agent orange?

Brain damage

So what is the #?

Claim it's racist because despite being so heavily used by black people, no black version of the emoji exists.
Claim that they're being oppressed by being forced to use white faces to express their emotions.

Is Sup Forums full of niggers? This is one of the blood's gang signs.

Perhaps we could say the same thing that "happened" with pepe, that it wasn't ORIGINALLY a white supremacist symbol, but has become quite popular within neo-nazi groups

We can call it "cultural appropriation" by neo-nazis

>implying mods and janis don't have to log on

He's on our side tho

?

rats, tricked again! please just leave us alone

tears at the plight of the ill-privedged

OC

I know but normies hate him

Hes useful

Found the gay cunt from Melbourne.

Bigger

occupydemocrats.com/2017/02/22/trumps-staff-just-got-caught-making-secret-white-power-signs-legions-racists/

I'l just leave this here

#notokay

Exactly. He has a history that we can use to our benefit. Or we can just use the god emperor. He's already been shit on by the corrupt press.

CERO

this

I feel that getting Sup Forums to do this "psy op" is the psy-op

there's no clear point to this, and it will just validate their own shitty amateur psy-ops
"we HAD to counter extreme free speech forum psy-ops"