They won an Oscar so they must be the good guys!

They won an Oscar so they must be the good guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3gAxFG_Ajcc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmnohv4HP4
youtube.com/watch?v=wh9SZm6Mojk
youtube.com/watch?v=NFGG8OQjxbo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgl271A6LgQ
wikiislam.net/wiki/If_Anyone_Slew_a_Person
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking propaganda

Who?

wtf I love ISIS and hate Putin now

youtube.com/watch?v=3gAxFG_Ajcc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vgmnohv4HP4

>to save a life is to save all of humanity

Why do they never use the whole paragraph? Why does context not matter anymore?

Al-Qaeda's emergency responders won an Oscar. What a time to be alive.

AHAHAHAH them kikes use every bit of main stream media to push their politically correct rotten propaganda dont they?

from nobel to oscars.

the shoah never ends.

Im not sure who to hate, as an upstanding privileged white male.
Is it mexicans? Or some type of ayrab, why are his headphones on the back of his head?
Where is his two wheeld automated cycle?
So many questions

White helmets everyone.

>Haha the jews promote the enemies of Israel as the good guys it all makes sense!

youtube.com/watch?v=wh9SZm6Mojk

>mainstream media

aka. reality

>to save a life is to save all of humanity

What utter bullshit.

gee I wonder where this quote is from

OY FUCKING VEY!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=NFGG8OQjxbo

"To save a life is to save humanity"

Gr8 catchphrase totally agree, if only someone saved Adolf Hitler's life maybe humanity would've been saved.

Thanks for the heads up, just rated it one star.

remember this from a previous thread

>the enemies of Israel that never attacked Israel once despite their close proximity

If I recall correctly its actually a quote from the Torah. The historical context from where they quote it in the quran is from where the arabs conquered israel.

lets start a twitter hashtag #BoycotNetflix

They have though.

Gotta hand it to Al-Qaeda, no better way to cover up a CIA backed rebel army then to hide a terror group behind a facade of humanitarian relief

Reminds me of that US Army commercial where an invasion force AIDS the fuck out of a country they are invading

They are great actors, that's for sure

They are great actors that's for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgl271A6LgQ

When? Do you have any information? I'm genuinely curious. As far as I'm aware, neither Al-Qaeda or ISIS have ever launched any sort of attack against Israel.

Classic and sound strategy. ALL Muslim nations are Israel's enemy. Keeping them destabilize is only natural and a good thing. They aren't peaceful let them be muslims. :}

Why did they film the setup? WHY DID THEY POST IT ONLINE?

fucking white helmets, if you actually go watch any of that bullshit on Liveleak or similar you can see how fake ass they are, how many people walking around (nusrats) with ak47s, camo, radios and shit while the white helmets are rescuing camo clad 'civilians' (more so in the earlier videos).
Reminds me of the video in 2012 or so syrian war where they were seen throwing bread on the ground and calling everything bakeries lol.

put quotes around your search, retard.

Ahahahaha
>"On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone slew a person - unless it be in retaliation for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew all mankind: and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all humanity." ...
>"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter; Except for those who repent before they fall into your power: in that case, know that Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful."
wikiislam.net/wiki/If_Anyone_Slew_a_Person

That ungrateful brat should be kissing Assad's feet for letting her flee.

They are talking shit I've kept up with Syrian war since 2011 and known someone who's actually been there and never has anyone ever proven this to me. Calling shill bullshit, because it's the other way around actually - ISISrael shoots Syrian border outposts when fire comes from elsewhere or on an arc close above the outpost. They then claim 'radar track blah blah' if someone calls them out which they don't bother. There is video, well at least two, one is easy to find and the best one is very buried and hard to find, I've looked multiple times. Both videos show terrorists receiving aid and interacting with ISISrael border. Many reports cover 'rebels' having aid from Israel. Early on other surrounding states were in on it too, even Jordan etc which you don't hear much about any more.

how fucking stupid are they they try to pull this shit off right under everyone's nose. wait till trump gets into a fight with one of the idiots supporting al qaeda in congress and starts tweeting this shit across the world.

"White Helmets" George Soros leftist propaganda... Director denied entry to US because of ties to militants. ...So of course the left will award the film an oscar. The twats will do anything to counter Trump.

So since Schindler's List won Oscars too the nazis were good guys and holocaust justified?

much humanity

such noble rebels

such news

>arabs

No one said anything about ovens, did they?

Arabs are internet fame whores like you wouldn't believe. I think it's genetic.

International Jewry and the banksters declared war on Germany, so what are they supposed to do? Plus the war conditions lead to many perishing in pow camps, not unlike our own in some others' camps.
It'd be like a caliphate/ISIS declaring war on west and then complaining if we exterminated them.

But we'd be the bad guys eh? Thing is many of those hardcore motherfuckers do not change when you imprison them - they just wait for revenge. Death is the final solution.

Pretty ballsy giving the middle finger to people who give no fucks about beheading children.

They're regular dudes trying to help regular people.
these guys aren't the rebels, or ISIS or any other mob, they're ordinary civilians that decided to do something.
Unlike sitting around with a tinfoil hat on typing away on a Taiwanese container ship imageboard like you're so much better than them.
Calling them propaganda... I hope total war comes to your neighbourhood someday.
Revolting.

>They're regular dudes trying to help regular people.
only a leaf could be this cucked

Wtf I love moderate rebels now

Wtf I love Syria now

That's not even what cucked means you moron.
I have sympathy for people whose lives have been ruined by a war that has nothing to do with them.
The white helmets are saving civilians. They're not the personal ambulance of any faction.
You don't know what you're talking about so you resort to childish meme bullshit.
>hurr durr I'm on the internet look at me
Du musst dir einfach eine Pause goennen

(You)

check 'em fags!

what evidence do you have that these guys are white helmets?
your tinfoil hat is too tight pal

look at their uniforms, nigger

Oh the irony

you know I was really unsure about the whole refugee thing but now that they have an oscar my eyes are opened!

IIRC it was basically a law directed toward Jews by Muslims. Muslims basically saying if you kill one of us it will be as if you have killed all of us, I'd you save one of us it will be as I'd you have saved all of us. You will be punished/rewarded accordingly.

People always use this quotebwithout the context to show how tolerant and loving and peacful Islam really is and all that good stuff...

>meanwhile in reality

To shitlibs, it never has. The only thing that matters is emotion.

Go to war, goyim.