youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
>Pres Trump Debate
youtube.com/watch?v=rrqqQAfenUo
>Pres is on bill being a fuckboi
liveleak.com/view?i=a15e8b3a38
>Pres Trump lies alot
cnn.com/2017/01/24/opinions/why-trump-lies-dantonio-opinion/
>Pres Trump tells truth
washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/01/25/maybe-trump-isnt-lying/?utm_term=.93912574c633
>Hilary spitting truths and info
youtube.com/watch?v=KNsTuvoNnaI&t=38s
>More lies
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
>KAC @ BTFO
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/01/12/kellyanne-conway-donald-trump-russia-intel-briefings-full-interview-cooper-ac.cnn
>Bannon SNL
youtube.com/watch?v=pZOF9q5fzfs
PREV APPEARANCES
kill yourself
TRUMP SNL DEBATES
youtube.com/watch?v=Mhp2k_BQRXE

FUN STUFF
>dumbass fans
youtube.com/watch?v=u4OS19hi-V0
>more dumbass fans
youtube.com/watch?v=rrqqQAfenUo
>Alt right hero aka pedophile
youtube.com/watch?v=mlsbdxOV2yQ
>God Emperor Trump Supports the clintons
youtube.com/watch?v=8W04lif5XCI

shall

...because he's the whiniest little snowflake of them all.

nu-uh

Next one will be snowflake edition to be sure.

Sleedy slidy all you want. I got a pasta that will grow every day.

*Drumpf

I can't wait until he gets impeached then deported to Russia.

1st for pic related

so where the Oscars filled with anti-Trump shit?

if so, then the mix-up at the end, which will steal all the headlines, must have been a gift from kek

Thread of whinny losers. LOL. We won you lost. Get over it. :] no more corrupt progressive shitbags and sand nigger lovers. Democrats will never win another election for decades to come.

How many Trump supporters does it take to screw in a light bulb? Nobody knows, they're all single and masturbate.

why will you finally move to canada then?

It wasn't that bad. Just a lot of talk about "division", "immigrant acceptance" and "no borders". Same old shit. He was rarely name dropped, just loosely referenced. For some reason, everyone in Hollywood thinks he's against all immigration and migrants. Not just the illegal ones. Really fucking bizarre.

literally flippin my willy with the other hand as I type, I could change a lightbulb no prob pops

It's not that hard to grasp why they would think so when you consider the a state of what a immigrant is in their mind. Firstly no immigrant is illegal, they simply are fleeing from violence and poverty for a better life regardless of country of origin. You never mention legal migrants and if you do you mention how long the process is if it's an argument for illegal immigration and not an argument for less federal regulation/pragmatic immigration reform that's making the process unnecessarily long. You then have to consider that yes these illegal immigrants have been there so long they have entire families and deporting them will lead to ruining families, therefore you're not allowed to touch those with families despite the financial and social burden they bring to the society.

Rinse, lather and repeat on CNN and company for decades and you have an entire generation of people, even baby boomers who unironically think illegal immigration is okay.

You are a fucking hero.

Someone redpill me on the Moonlight movie and the Lala Land one

Wow his hands are almost the size of those babies hands

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

Sage and hide shill threads

Look you faggots can make bait threads all day but don't fucking mess with the generals I actually got excited that there may have been a new debate for a second

And if mods would actually fucking do their job and delete obvious b8 we wouldn't have this problem