Sourceanon was right

Sourceanon said that the U.S nuked Japan because they were going to fly planes from submarines and drop the bubonic plague on southern CA

He was right.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cherry_Blossoms_at_Night

>During the last months of the war, Ishii was preparing for a long-distance attack on the United States. This operation, codenamed "Cherry Blossoms at Night", called for the use of airplanes to spread plague over Southern California at night. The plan was finalized on March 26, 1945. Five of the new I-400-class long-range submarines were to be sent across the Pacific Ocean, each carrying three Aichi M6A Seiran aircraft loaded with plague-infected fleas. The submarines were to surface near San Diego and launch the aircraft towards the target, either to drop the plague via balloon bombs, or to crash in enemy territory.

>I was told directly by Shiro Ishii of the kamikaze mission "Cherry Blossoms at Night", which was named by Ishii himself. I was a leader of a squad of seventeen. I understood that the mission was to spread contaminated fleas in the enemy's base and contaminate them with plague.

>The plan was scheduled to begin on September 22, 1945, but was not realized because of the surrender of Japan on August 15 1945. Arata Mizoguchi, who was a Unit 731 commander in the Imperial Japanese Navy, said that only three I-400 had been built by August 15, 1945, but estimated that, by September 2, two or three more would have been built ahead of schedule had the war gone on.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9YSj9VBIvfk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aichi_M6A
doug-long.com/quotes.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nippons literally wanted to drop the plague on us, so we nuked them into surrendering before they could do it.

Based as all fuck pham.

"...the Japanese were ready to surrender and it wasn't necessary to hit them with that awful thing."
- DWIGHT EISENHOWER, Newsweek, 11/11/63

"It is my opinion that the use of this barbarous weapon at Hiroshima and Nagasaki was of no material assistance in our war against Japan. The Japanese were already defeated and ready to surrender because of the effective sea blockade and the successful bombing with conventional weapons.
-ADMIRAL WILLIAM D. LEAHY
(Chief of Staff to Presidents Franklin Roosevelt and Harry Truman)

"The use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul."
"...the Japanese were prepared to negotiate all the way from February 1945...up to and before the time the atomic bombs were dropped; ...if such leads had been followed up, there would have been no occasion to drop the [atomic] bombs."
-HERBERT HOOVER

"When I asked General MacArthur about the decision to drop the bomb, I was surprised to learn he had not even been consulted. What, I asked, would his advice have been? He replied that he saw no military justification for the dropping of the bomb. The war might have ended weeks earlier, he said, if the United States had agreed, as it later did anyway, to the retention of the institution of the emperor."
-Norman Cousins was a consultant to GENERAL DOUGLAS MacARTHUR during the American occupation of Japan

THEY DIDN'T EVEN CONSULT MACARTHUR

>the Japanese were prepared to negotiate all the way from February 1945
But this plan was formed in March, and they had built 3 of the subs they needed by August
Seems pretty clear they were going to do it...

Whatever helps you sleep at night after nuking kids.

>, 11/11/63

That Eisenhower quote was just ten days before 11 22 63...

Anyone know that day in history?

Either they were planning the shit or they weren't.

So which is it?

Kawasaki was an outside job

nips had everything they got coming to them

Everything I'm reading is telling me Japan was prepared to surrender, yet, this plan was hatched AFTER that and continued in production until the nuke.

What are you saying? How is this related to JFK?

>sourceanon
This has been common knowledge for quite some time. You can hear about it in really old ass ww2 documentaries

Well I was unaware of it, and he was indeed right, which lends him credibility. That's all I'm sayin'.

When I first heard it it sounded insane.

Haven't been able to find much on the Black Dragon Society though as far their involvement in WW2 decisions.

Operation Aphrodite: youtu.be/9YSj9VBIvfk

remote-controlled aircraft really good exists in World War II... JFK's older brother Joe Kennedy jr. died in a top-secret mission over Europe

considering Asians have been masters of warfare since the invention of gunpowder I would guess that they had remote-controlled kamikazes

Do people really get this upset when it comes to war?

You realize the Geneva convention is more of a guide line than real rules right? No one can actually enforce those rules (besides the victor of the war) so they're never really enforced.

You're going to love the fire balloons.

They were the weapons with the longest range in WW2.

Nice...

what's that YouTube did I posted though it's only two minutes

that was before televisions had even been released to the public

also think about how many TVs and electronics like that have always been an Asian thing

The japs had no problem murdering kids and using them for suicide attacks. The pacific campaign was brutal. The nuke did two things. Make the japs immediately come to the table, and show the other nations the capability. Stay cucked moralfag.

>they were going to fly planes from submarines

wat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aichi_M6A

We were gonna "bat bomb" them (A capsule filled with bats that had tiny incedneary devices)

No bullshit. Was designed by a dentist

That's cool, but not why we dropped the bimb. It was dual purpose. End the war and send a message to the ruskies.

I watch some joo on youtube. Old joo who is oy vey smart. Said nukes were dropped because a lot of money were used for making them and heads would roll if nuke would not contribute to war effort after all wasted resources to build it by 1945. Sounds like a very down to earth reason so probably true.

Sounds like a Jew. We have developed even better weapons since and haven't used them, guess we better get to nuking the planet then right?

Maybe part of that is true, and maybe we figured "hell, let's see what this thing can do"

Regardless, if some country is literally planning to drop the plague on you, fuck it

>being saddened by the death of thousands of innocents including children makes you a "moralfag"
better that than an autismo I guess.

also more quotes
doug-long.com/quotes.htm

You can be sad about it, that's perfectly reasonable, but don't act like it wasn't justified. It was the right choice given the circumstances

They were planning this operation all throughout their talks and it was being put into production, until we nuked them and they surrendered.

Could it have been avoided? Sure, maybe? Idgaf, if you're about to drop the fucking plague on one of the most populated U.S states go fuck yourself we're bringing nukes to the fight.

And it worked.

Anti-nukefags BTFO again

>Japan was going to use biological warfare to spite the USA
>USA takes spite to a whole new level and turns nips into shadows

They must have realized that some enemies are more bloodthirsty than even themselves.

It appears the nukes were justified.

I'd do it too in that situation.
>Japan is about to dump the plague on CA
>Nuke them into surrendering before they can do it.

I'd do it.

It was a show of force to the Soviets.

kek, possibly

Odd, seeing as how we isolated several antibiotic strains we still use to this day to treat the bubonic plague several years before this plan was to take place. Also
>Dropping disease infested insects in california
Talk about carrying coal to new castle.

this

>drop the bubonic plague on southern CA

Given what a shithole California has become well...

Americans are americans amigo, if someone wanted to drop the plague here I'd say fuck it nuke them too.

Maybe the Japs weren't aware we had that technology?

I'm not an expert here, literally found out about this for the first time today.

What would you say after giving the plague to kids?

Are you nip diaspora or just a traitor?

Imagine a timeline where Einstein died before the war, how different our world would be