Reminder that 4/pol/ is being raided, HARD

Reminder that 4/pol/ is being raided, HARD.
If you see a shill thread, posting
>CTR
>ShareBlue
>CREW
>Sage and hide shill threads.
makes them abandon it.
More redpills in a minute

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what we're up against

Proof that method in the OP works:

Bump, motherfuckers.
Remember, most of threads with single-line OPs are made by neoCTR.

I thought raiding Sup Forums was like pissing into an ocean of piss. your saying my rants are having measurable effect and need to be stopped??

How do we know you arent shilling

bump
More proofs that it works:
No rants needed, just drop the names of their organizations and they'll run like rats they are.

More threads shot down:
See, it's simple.

>anyone who disagrees with me is being paid to have a different opinion
>its not a bunch of shitposters making "drump btfo, how will Sup Forums recover" threads for (you)'s its actually a super secret shadow government organization
>despite Sup Forums being a containment board for autists, and having a much easier time raiding and shilling on widely used platforms like plebbit, twitter, and jewbook, this organization is still actively trying to psyop us

you fell for the shill meme you dumb slavnigger.

> whatcha doing fellow kids

We're also up against pic.

>Sup Forums being delusional as usual
You're clearly been watching too much animes again. Maybe you should go outside, or visit the local movie theater to watch some real movies from Hollywood, as long as you don't pirate them because publishers need that revenue to make more quality content.
#DrumpfBTFO

>be ukranian nigger
>nobody replies to my threads because its full of pure autism
>one person who gives him the time of day with a real response
>instead of trying to defend his retarded autistic ramblings he calls him a shill
bye newfag, go back to le_donald

I'll keep it bumped and you can't stop me. The Day of The Justice will come, and every single one of you will hang on lampposts.

literally the 's last point
They can't even their change tactics.

>delusional
Common (and gay) tactic of crazy leftists is to attack your mental health. It's a part of their larger bag of tricks which is to accuse you of what they themselves are vulnerable for. Meaning they are revealing they are insane and subconsciously they know it and fear.

smug animu bump

>t.moohamudson

bump

like the good ol' days of JIDF

bumparoo

Pump and bump.

This was almost certainly posted by some troll.

I refuse to believe that "nerd virgins" are this stupid.

Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

I think it's called trolling.

This is why anons need to mechanize. The meme war has gone cybernetic and we need to stay ahead.

Sup CTR

This happened late 2013 too, albiet shills spammed the entire site.

bump

Let's talk about
What tech could we build that would btfo shills and be mostly automated?

Response bot set to trigger with words "btfo, drumpf, ever recover, even compete, Schulz, is * white, WE". We'll need a better list. Captcha monkeys are cheap enough for that.

Rather than anons using their time to manually reply to shill tactics anons watch bot behavior and create new canned responses, actions, triggers etc?

Those brit/pol/ threads are shill threads. What with links to BBC and the guardian and such like they are real news or something.

I appreciate your commitment, dear hohol.

But the shills aren't very strong right now. It was way worse one month ago.
And remember that 4pol always turns to shit on typical European times. So wait a few hours and you will have plenty of shills here you can fight.

Your advice of
>pay no attention nothing to see here
is shit. Go to R/eddit if you want to be a fucking loser.

Mods.

Still waiting on these shills to evaporate now that Trump is POTUS. It's worse than ever now. Update the graphic.

I've always been against gore posting. Yet with each passing day it doesn't seem like such a bad idea.

Bumping for visibility

Angry tits. Ugly neck.

Shoot down shill threads with the pasta in the OP and link to this thread.

It's time.

Say "Martin Armstrong" and get shilled. I know that Goldman Sachs hate that guy but shekels go too far imo.

Seriously newfags need to learn how to sage. We could end shilling if we were gay for a second and chose to "work together".

Bump

How do we deal with corrupt mods tho?

You don't.
The only solution is to leave the site

Made this exact thread a while ago and it got saged to all hell

Keep on fighting the good fight brother

We've dealt with shills before, Sup Forums is a shill graveyard, and kek be praised, we've also dealt with spambots before.

Isn't that right, NSA?

BUMP

Pruned as soon as we started talking about where to flee niggerchan to. The need is real.

Sup Forums is where shills come to die or be redpilled

That's why it's important that anons actually ignore/sage/hide shill threads. Gotta do something ourselves.

Pride preceeds the fall. You're stuck in the past the war is now mechanized.

That's pointless with the site itself being corrupted by bad mods.

Holy shit this is getting slid hard

Lucky my CPU is a neural net processor; a learning computer

Every fucking little thing helps. The more people who flat out choose to just not interact with obvious bait and shilling, the better. Too many fucking middle schoolers here lately who fucking respond to the stupidest shit.

Who are they?

Bump.
Pic not related

bump

Literal CTR

Unironically?

Mike Adams is pressured by Media Matters to destroy Alex Jones. Explains David Seaman attacks lately too. you tube.com/watch?v=6Sv2oZHPng0

Is this an actual Finn? How much do you get paid, where do I apply?

Koetappa poeka todistaapi joteki minkämaalane teikä o

WOW, trolls on Sup Forums.org!

Who would have Fatal error require_once() failed opening required 'lib/model/map/ResponceMapBuilder.php' (include_path='C:\webroot\hyperion\lib;C:\webroot\hyperion\protocol\\lib;;C:

bumping for the cause

Lenny Pozner from Honr Network is also involved with

We need to take the board back
Bump for visibility

thats embarrassing if true