Did you guys manufacture this or are people actually that fucking stupid?

Did you guys manufacture this or are people actually that fucking stupid?

>don't tell

I thought the secret racist signal this week was stomping you're left foot while spinning on your right. Fuck, someone sent me the wrong memo.

That's literally just meant 'OK/everythings cool' for decades

This is forced as fuck and being spammed right now. It's the same thing with the Bogpill. I still remember Thread Zero where a French guy was just making up all those silly "facts" about them. It quickly blew up into a forced meme.

It's getting fucking stupid all around.

>Sup Forums makes up bullshit,
>MSM believes bullshit,
>normies believe MSM,
>normies make life even worse and more annoying for Sup Forums,
>Sup Forums makes up bullshit to troll normies
>MSM believes bullshit

>ad nausem.

Not anymore, the alt-right had a vote last week.

Next you are going to try to tell me Pepe is just a harmless frog meme.

Nice try alt-right. You can't fool us anymore!

Stomping your right foot. Check

While nigger bites the curb...

I always knew Italian chefs that had just test tasted their pasta sauce were all white supremacists.

Not sure where you have been for the last decade but the sign for that is pulling down your pants while waving your dick in a circle and fisting your asshole up to your waist

>Implying that one Russian hacker "Sup Forums" didnt rig the vote

Nice try, drumpflestiltskin

People will start unironically using it as symbol of something else.

Not everybody is part of this joke.

It's just the left right marching of the (((jew)))

The MSM is welcome to clean up their act and be respectable news reporters any fucking time they want. It's not the duty of bored shitposters to be the voices of reason.

White hood white hood o k k k

The thing is the more they do this the more people realize how insane they are.

>Media Matters

Literally the definition of fake news

David Brock is a piece of shit child rapist.

we are the jew now

>media matters
Shareblue
Media Matters and its affiliate Shareblue plan to become the reference point for liberal news media, especially online
In particular, they plan to provide their own "research" to friendly media outlets to push liberal narratives
At the same time, they will try to censor non-aligned outlets, including by having Facebook, Google and Twitter penalize them
They will also heavily push the "fake news" and "Russian propaganda" angles to discredit non-aligned outlets
They intend to deploy social media analytics to catch developing stories as they emerge and direct their shill armies, called "truth squads" (not even kidding), to shape the narrative; this will be done via their proprietary tools and communications network, so it will appear to the outside world as if a genuine grassroots movement is happening
their 2017 budget is $13.4 million, with 81 staff.

>are people actually that fucking stupid?
When the subway enters the station and the dorrs open, what are people waiting to board the traindoing? Do they step aside and let you out first, or do they pile up on the slightest gap in the doors as soon as they start to open, so that nobody can get in or out?

Yes people are fucking retarded.

its more like this

>or are people actually that fucking stupid?
Have you not been paying attention the last few years?

First step should be
>media dose something stupid

>

>drumpflestiltskin

Kekked way harder than I should have

Do you have to ask? They thought sadfrog.jpg was a symbol of anti-semitism. The left is fucking retarded.

>scuba be rayciss

As long as it's so unbelievably easy to troll the MSM and have them broadcast the insanity to entire nations, it won't stop.

I'm just waiting for the day until their sanity breaks down enough to report on Antarctica threads and prepare for Nazi UFOs.

kek, shame is some prople would actually believe this, I can already see the headlines.

AY YO WHITE POWER

I wonder how many SCUBA divers will be murdered by underwater niggers as a result of this meme

What in hydration is an underwear nigger? Please inform me of this form of niggery.

Nah... more like funny as hell.

>Not anymore, the alt-right had a vote last week.
Someone spiked the punch there, and I had to tell my sponsor that I got drunk. Do you know how embarrassing it is to have to take another 24 hour chip...Good luck explaining that to your home group.

Overall it was a good meeting.

Isnt the p supposed to the upside down? Thats how i saw it from be start till i saw this autistic picture and now my life is in shambles

Is... is this going to be a thing now?

Don't act stupid racist fuck

maybe some day the media will stop getting headlines from twitter and Sup Forums

until then, pepe on presidential candidate's websites

please let this be a thing now

the day when an ok sign becomes a white power sign oh lord im laughing

What do you mean, now?
It's been a thing for years. Look at this children's television show teaching white power to the young'uns.

>First step should be
>>media dose something stupid

That's a given.

This is why Kek is so strong.