Level with me here

Level with me here.
Don't you think it might take more than two generations for an entire era of slavery to heal a culture?

jews are rich as hell and its not even a century after the holocost, stop making excuses for niggers being lazy

I agree, takes too long. Let's just be humane and put them down.

but the jews weren't slaughtered in america, they wer slaughtered in germany.
Blacks WERE enslaved HERE

u waz kangs!!!!!

Slavery ended like six generations ago

You mean segregation?

CTR
ShareBlue
CREW

Sage and hide shill threads.

>152 years since slavery ended
>25 years for a generation
>6 generations
>plus 50+ years (Civil Rights) of gibs for them to get their shit together
Yeah, they've had plenty of time. Now either a) they don't want to or b) they're incompetent

>25 years for a generation

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

With blacks, it's 13 to 16 years for a generation.

But you have no culture, and that is the problem.

Now, now, I'm factoring in their time in jail, too.

America adjusted well after outright slavery was ended and the culture didn't change much, it just included wages and now is moving on from that, to roboticization and automation. No, I think America has done really well recovering from the era of free labor.

If they weren't enslaved they'd be in Africa starving and dying from AIDS

Playing Jeopardy

>slavery for 600
>bigger
>what is incompetent
>correct

Currently on mobile
>niggers

white people went through the two world wars and we're just fine.

Yeah, they're healing
Kek

It might take more than two generations, it might take less than 20 minutes, what's the point of this speculation? Niggers are getting worse, not better, the only reason nonsense like that is even mentioned is it allows niggers to behave like animals all the while it's somebody else's fault.

easy question. I got this pol

1. do you know of ANYONE alive, at any point in your life that was as slave?
2. If not, you have nothing to get over.

Every other class of person has come to north america, even the very poor, the war victims ect. EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM have managed to pick up their socks and not only survive, but flourish

Why the fuck, can't you niggers who are given everything. Do the same...
oh wait a min. I know why. Because your given everything. Life for you is on easy mode.

as with religious mind-rot, the third are usually 'fixed', because their parents would have only been hanging on by a thread

...assuming a forward-moving / -thinking society etc.

wtf? I love Islam now

What fucking culture? Starving in Africa and contracting a long list of diseases then die of starvation or said diseases? Niggers are fucking lucky that white people thought slavery should be abolished.

GO MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN! Oh wait...

thank you

They got reparations from Germany.

>Slavery
>Two generations ago

Do you mean 'lifetimes' or...?

Half of the shill posts are shitty because they expect us to be dumb enough to not read the whole sentence.

I don't know, let's re-enslave blacks for two generations and see what happens.

>slavery ended fifty years ago

Sometimes I honestly think niggers are this stupid. What other explanation is there for their idiocy?

Slavery was abolished in 1865. Pretty sure there's been more than two generations since then. Especially considering the rate at which niggers breed.

3 generations might be enough to make us realize that it was a mistake freeing them. 2 is enough to make us want to send them all back

Classically it is 15-20 years

A single generation is 25.5 years, based on the fact women give birth between 20 and 30.

150 years = 6 generations, not 2

Also, given the fact that niggers start having niglets when they're like 14, there have been way more generations than is normally counted among humans

jews in germany are rich and have low crime rates.

what the FUCK is your problem nigga

This. Their enslavement CENTURIES AGO means they can mooch off of taxpayer-funded gibs today.

politics i love pol

Worked for the Irish.

The ammonite cartoonists are wicked as fuck

This is something I've been thinking about and chances are that there will only be two ways to "heal" it
1. Make the black community as a collective submit to other races and cultures, without giving them sympathy for hard conditions and gibs.

2. Grab the ACTUAL good ones, try to instate the nuclear family and promote the men and women alike over generations. The bad ones will kill each other or have bloodlines diluted so there will be some improvement though it's quite slow.

Honestly, there's a deep tragedy when a group of people who don't know their culture used as slaves for hundreds of years are finally set free but helping them the way they are now doesn't promote growth at all.

Literally every enslaved or indentured race took less time than that. Niggers are just shit.

You are such a fucking trash shill it is unbelievable. get the fuck out. You should be fired instead of getting 2 cents deposited for your posts.

>sage

a sage for (you)

>sage