If white supremacists are to white milk, what are niggers?

How did niggers come to be? If white people are pure white milk, are niggers? chocolate milk and became black or chocolate eggnog?

Shit

Niggers are spice. Apparently white people can't handle spice. I mean, I can, but most whites can't.

Not only do they go full diarrhea after Indian, but they also go into autistic screeching mode from the smell of garlic.

why do you think we spill chocolate milk?

>stormspergs can't see that the map they posted has niggers, Arabs and poos who are able to drink milk

Is this a joke?

wait wait

check this map against the boobs/butts map

No, niggers are pic related.

An entierly difference drink all together, but still technically a liquid.

Also, the shit curdles and tastes like it should have been aborted when you mix it with milk.

/thread

>niggers
>understanding the fermentation process

The black equivalent would be grass or something because they can extract more nutrients from nutrient-poor sources.

For example there's the story of Australian explorers that starved to death eating this crappy water fern the nungas could live off.

this is an inferior trait too. it literally means you're the descendants of goat-herders/nomads and you dont have the blood of kings, philosophers, and civilization running through your veins. Sad! notice how nordcucks, anglos, dindus, and sandniggers are all in that category while master race medis, sumerians,and han chinese are not.

This is why Sup Forums needs to set up a city state and have an information analysis command center.

Stop being fags Sup Forums ! Lets do it!

honorary aryans indeed

This one?

>Israel.

Ancient meme is ancient

I can never have enough of this picture.

Its like some esoteric whitening ritual

I can drink milk.

boobs > butts

t. Pajeet

must be why whitey is so cucked.
dairy has shit ton of mammalian estrogen and hormones.

If I showed you, you wouldnt accept it.

The truth is too much for you to handle.

White ppl came from albinism

And they are ashamed of it.

What truth? Are you some kind of black Hebrew?

I am a true master. And I have the answers.

Bhatti Tribe of pakistan. 100% identical to modern day Caucasians.

Cool.

Also, the Israelites come from the tribe of Shem. Not Ham. Blacks are Hamites.

Yeah and whites are the seed of cain, the first albino.

He became blacks after he killed Abel. Niggers share the mark of Cain.

thats bullshit. all australians, new zealanders, russians and europeans eat and drink dairy products. unless they are lactose intolerant

most asians are lactose intolerant.

Nah I dont think he did. I think he went on to father Easu who started his own tribe. The tribe of Easu were a red skinned people.

As it states in the bible.

As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Hebrews 12:14-16 Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Looking diligently lest any man fail of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up trouble you, and thereby many be defiled; Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright.

Lest there be any fornicator, or profane person, as Esau, who for one morsel of meat sold his birthright. For ye know how that afterward, when he would have inherited the blessing, he was rejected: for he found no place of repentance, though he sought it carefully with tears… we see him described as a profane person. Esau exemplifies an individual who lives after the flesh… whose god is his belly.

Basically the white mans greed is destined to doom all of mankind with the apocalypse.

I FUCKING LOVE CHOCOLATE MILK

Nah chocolate milk is based. Nigs are like coal

Malt liquor.

Are you retarded?
>wide noses
>big lips
>small foreheads
there's a lot more evolution between monkeys and white people than skin tone

Sauce????

albino and ashamed of it emu cuck. Descendent of theives and rapists. Google stolen generations. Austrailia is doomed. White recessive albino genetics btfo.

Muh supremacy!

stfu leper you wont get a crumb from me subhuman.

Jenkem

lol afrocentrics are hilarious, how you gonna have a glorious history when you couldn't even write?
You should be grateful for the uplifting given to you, look at Liberia where American niggers went back and ruled thanks to white civ. and a little bit of white blood. Like the abo generations that became more white did better than full bloods but still one drop you know.

FAKE NEWS, the gene that makes one able to process milk is from a ancestor found in turkey thousands of years ago.

The genetic change that enabled early Europeans to drink milk without getting sick has been mapped to dairying farmers who lived around 7,500 years ago in a region between the central Balkans and central Europe.

please don't it still hurts looking at it

it's a map of indigenous populations obviously.

Also its bullshit anyway I grew up in the middle east and everyone drank milk I never heard of lactose intolerance until I moved here

Broken home billy with the harlet mother who filed for whore divorce. Boo hoo billy. Boo hoo.

Actually, evidence shows niggers and sand niggers are more inbred, nigger.

*Leper