Abrahmic religions are a fucking joke

Abrahmic religions are a fucking joke

the worst 2 are christcucks and autist towel heads

you fucking idiots ruined the world

Muh after life Muh heaven Muh god

at least jews are fucking smart

they control the world and let christcucks and mudslimes slaughter each other while they watch and laugh

the ultimate bluepills are abrahmic religions

wake up sheeps

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism#Regional_distribution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump
proud i've dumped pisslam for good

#NotAllChurches are bad.

you're just pissed because your muslim father beat you

based

unless you're a christcuck

wrong , im pissed people like you believe christianity is any better than islam

both should not exist anymore

judasim too

follow the way of science

also I saw you make another thread, you fucking idiot
atleast wait until this one is over

Ahmadinejad did 9/11

I fully agree.

Christian morality is a thorn in the side of the white-man and what stopped us from going full social-Darwinism and elevating mankind to new heights.

lel is this true? explain yourself michael jordan

Who do you think invented the enlightened scientific truths and practices we use today?
Throw away your fathers fortune and you're a poor man but worse you're a bastard...

Post redpills on all bluepilled religions

darwinism happens by itself you fucking mongoloid, atleast try to learn what the words mean before you use them
dumb athecucks, can't even fucking write.

> t. sephardi shit

i made this so people could hate islam even more

super high quality bait

im an ex muslim so i know all muslim arguments

yeah, he just made another thread again
He wants to shitpost, but he doesn't realize there's literaly one fucking person from Jordan posting on Sup Forums and it's him

such a fucking sheep....

take the redpill now

nothing such as a skydaddy bringing you to heaven if you stay a little bitch

wake up

that's clever as fuck you sneaky kike

i should start using a proxy

yeah you should, retard.
but that would just make you another slide thread

The thing you must understand, my wop friend. Is that there's a difference between natural selection and social-Darwinism.

The point of social-Darwinism is to pick up the slack since industrial civilization with its advances in medicine and agriculture allows even the lowliest subhumans to breed en masse. This creates a dysgenic effect that needs to be countered, Christians don't want this to happen though. They love the scum of society and are more than happy to see them take over.

fucking kek

what you're thinking is
EUGENICS
that's the word, not social-darwinism

>spreading heretic beliefs on the internet

Are you trying to get yourself beheaded,Ahmeds?

I think you must be new to speaking English because "social-Darwinism" is a long established concept in the English language that describes more than just eugenics alone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism

see

And I think you're a reatd who can't read
"trying to apply biological concepts of natural selection and survival of the fittest in human society"
I.e shit that happens by itself, no religion is against it because they can't stop retards from being retards
what you want is to cull the subhuman masses, wich is Eugenics
again, learn what words mean my unenlightened friend

No, I think that's you. Natural selection and social Darwinism describe things.

Natural selection happens by itself, as a matter of fact it's happening right now. It just so happens that in industrial society where every gets to survive into adulthood this disproportionately advantages stupid poor people.

Social Darwinism is artificially induced to counter this. Eugenics is an important part of it in culling the masses and propagating the genes of the great. But it's the only part of it, and if you I'd like to know more I encourage that your greasy dago arse actually bothers to read the link I posted.

Also
>reatd who can't read
lol

*not the only part of it

>(((Abrahmic))) religions

tfw you realize they are literally named after a jew

can't debate with a retard francesco - you should know that.

darwin is somebody of value in their thinking.

amazing is it not?

>Christianity never led to anything go-

I read it, and nowhere in the link is anything about artificialy countering the idiotic poor people from becoming part of society it only talks about how the term came to be, and how it's used, wich is NOTHING like what you explained you retarded inbred baby
"Creationists have often maintained that social Darwinism—leading to policies designed to reward the most competitive—is a logical consequence of "Darwinism" (the theory of natural selection in biology).[17] Biologists and historians have stated that this is a fallacy of appeal to nature and should not be taken to imply that this phenomenon ought to be used as a moral guide in human society.[citation needed] While there are historical links between the popularization of Darwin's theory and forms of social Darwinism, social Darwinism is not a necessary consequence of the principles of biological evolution.

While the term has been applied to the claim that Darwin's theory of evolution by natural selection can be used to understand the social endurance of a nation or country, social Darwinism commonly refers to ideas that predate Darwin's publication of On the Origin of Species. Others whose ideas are given the label include the 18th century clergyman Thomas Malthus, and Darwin's cousin Francis Galton who founded eugenics towards the end of the 19th century."

how about YOU read

Did you even read your own excerpt?

>leading to policies designed to reward the most competitive
It is entirely about the government designing policy with Darwinist theory in mind. Hence "social" Darwinism, the use of Darwinism in social policy. Or how about you take a glance at the historical examples section?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Darwinism#Regional_distribution

Is it describing plain natural selection? No, it's describing the use of artificial implementation Darwinism by governments. Or how about you control f for eugenics.

Or how about you read the first fucking line with a lick of reading comprehension

>Social Darwinism is a name given to various phenomena emerging in the second half of the 19th century, trying to apply biological concepts of natural selection and survival of the fittest in human society
Notice, "trying to apply biological concepts of natural selection and survival of the fittest in human society". It is about taking Darwinism, and implementing it on the social level.

Fucks sake, you stupid illiterate pleb. I'm saddened that Italy doesn't have social Darwinism so they could have castrated your parents and prevented such a hideous retard from existing. I'm not surprised you're a Christfag, you dribbling genetic refuse.

Also
> Others whose ideas are given the label include . . . Francis Galton who founded eugenics towards the end of the 19th century."

Fucking thick cunt.

I'm christian and i hate Islam and Jews, mel gibson is my idol praise kek

Uh-oh, now you've triggered the crusade LARPers

Syrian here.

Islam is a blight on the Earth. Most Muslims are subhuman ape-like creatures.
Christianity is okish, but most Christians are fucking retarded.
Jews are the master race not out of merit but because the majority of people are so fucking retarded.

Religion in itself is a fucking joke. Nothing but a tool of control.

letting arabs have internet was a mistake

Teaching you eurobaboons written language was a mistake

Yhvh is a being of darkness and not a god.
Jews did a pact with darkness and thus their fingers seem to be all over the place.

Follow the Aryan race. We bring back our old Gods to unleash on the world.

This is the worst argument.
Scientific advances were made IN SPITE of the religious mood of the time and region, not because of.

Averroes was bashed because he thought natural events happened because of a sequence of phenomena following natural laws not directly caused by Allah's creepy ghost hand. Would he have been better off not investigating those phenomena, and stay satisfied with the easy explanation? Was the Islamic golden age brought about by commentators in Persia and Al Andalus studying Greek sciences, or by some raghead praying real hard one day?

t. Apostate

Why do Muslims and Christians have to change so you feel better? Find the answer to this and you will come closer to the true red pill.

This
Unironically worshipping Kek is the true redpill

So you gave up the Taqiyah for a fedora?

Yes, I agree. Christianity and Islam are bluepilled religions that should cease to exist

Christainity is the one true religon and you are just going through an edgy phase. That or you are a shill from leftypol.

>Christainity is the one true religon and you are just going through an edgy phase.
Judaism is the one true religion and you are just going through an edgy phase.

Not so fast Shlomo. 1/4 of Israel are filthy retarded Thorahcuck parasites.

Leftypol may be somewhat annoying, but there is absolutely nothing worse on Sup Forums than autistic pol is Christian board threads. That and How do we fix stuff.

Upvote