If you really want to save the white race, you must breed with white women

If you really want to save the white race, you must breed with white women.

If you don't have a white kid, then you have nothing to say about 'saving' the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Forgot to add, raping is fine as long the kid turns out white.
For the white race.
Hell seger.

BFFFFFFFPPPPPPRPRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTT

>OP felt like sharing this with the rest of the board.

>rape is fine
Allahu Akbar to you too Muhammad

Did my part

Damn, I would breed with this fine Lady

Go away, degenerate. Creating more fucked up kids coming from broken and/or dysfunctional families won't save anything, just make the white race not worth saving.

well shit!
I didn't know tha-!

I'm gonna go to Africa and have 50 half-white daughters.
Then I'm gonna bring in some other white dude and he'll have 50 quadroons with my mulatto kids.
Eventually I will be the grandfather of 50 octoroons.

thick (the meme)

Her ass is ugly as shit. Just a blob of fat, hardly shapely, proves she doesn't exercise. You talk about breeding with white women and then drop a bait for "dat ass" niggers?

Full on baby boomer bullshit with mixed signals. You probably think refugees are white, too. Sweden is beyond saving now.

Why does Sup Forums think that everyone must breed and have children? What if they don't want their shitty genetics passed onto others?

do you fuck whales?

Not with that whore

>(the meme)

I don't earn enough money to have a kid, cunt.

Not gonna be irresponsible and bring a child into the world when I'm not financially stable like so many other do, mainly white trash.

but its big and soft

The white race is beyond saving. My hypothetical son/daughter cannot possibly live in this shithole. He is better off not being.
Fuck you kikes no high quality slaves for you.

increasing our own numbers is one way
decreasing our enemy's numbers is the other way

if you end up not having children, go out and kill high level marxists. media people, NGO people, politicians, etc.

I want to save the white race but more than that I want what is best for my own genes and family.

And that means finding a virgin to marry from a culture which does not divorce readily.

Which ideally means marrying a muslim girl from the levant.

Why kill them? Let them enjoy the social garbage dump. Just don't partake on it. Don't fund it. Don't vote them.
Buy a good bag of popcorn and watch it all burn from the distance.

that's just fat

We are being outnumbered, eugenics is not the main priority now

>we're being outnumbered
>so let's cull our numbers even more with eugenics
Great fucking idea

i said it's NOT the priority, you terrone

that's nice and all but mud girls are the only girls who will have me. White women never gave me the time of day so fuck dealing with them.

Dat ass thicc

Breed with a whore that shows her ass on social media

Yeah I'm with this guy. Fuck having kids. I love my freedom too much.

You figured out how not to pay taxes?

>I love my freedom so much Fuck growing up

FTFY

Millennials will make us a minority with this type of thinking. Worst generation next to boomers.

get out paki

Looks like my ex, except she has DDD titays.

>to save the white race, you must become uncultured niggers
Then what the fuck is the point to saving the white race?

BRAAAAAAAAAPPPPTTTFFFPPPPPPP

"Heh, heh. Excuse me."

FPPPBBBRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPTFF

Yeah because being a minority majority nation and becoming extinct is so much better? I fucking hate retarded thinking like this.

My blonde haired blue eyed 4 year old son is on his way to be a proper high functioning redneck. He's an apprentice tree climber right now but already a journeyman dirt digger.

I'm 35. Fuck bitches on the regular, get to keep all my money. Self employed so I have no boss. Nobody tells me what to do.

I want to save the white race, but having a family is fucking misery. I have never known anyone who is married that doesn't want to kill themselves.

And that is the best case Scenario. Most likely my wife would leave and take half my shit and half my income for the next 20 years. Then I would be paying her money to spend on whatever nigger she was fucking that week, while I wouldn't be fucking quality bitches because I would be worth half of what I was.

Fuck that. When the race war goes down I will be slitting throats with the best of them, but I can't do what you are asking user. I'm sorry but I just love my life too goddam much.

MGTOW for life.

White women look too man-ish to me. I mean some are cute as fuark, but "hot" girls tend to have man jaws.

I want to but I'm an ugly loner

Extinction the country is coming to save the day to brainwash more white males.

2fat4me

I would normally fucking allaha ackbar you for talking shit about beautiful white women. But then I checked the flag.

Japanese women FTW. Carry on user.

hardly worth the effort, white women will be the death of the white race.

>He fell for the Japanese women Jew

The average Japanese woman looks ugly as shit. You're only posting models from Japan.

>said the increasingly nervous MGTOW for the 69th time

>toilet seat open

Women have settled for niggers. White men have moved on to Japanese women. Japanese men have moved on to Robots.

Get with the times user.

album?

The majority of race mixed couples are WMAF you fell for a kike meme.

>>He fell for the Japanese women Jew
>The average Japanese woman looks ugly as shit. You're only posting models from Japan.

I lived in Japan for six years. Japanese women are so much hotter than white women its not even funny. If you are not into them fine, but to me there is no question.

Besides, I have a mad foot fetish, and Japanese feet are fucking perfect. White bitches got nasty man feet.

definition of degeneracy
also, for someone who has supposedly gone 'his own way' you depend too much on women and their sexual organ

You dont have to marry someone to have kids dumbass

The white race is beyond saving. The world will reap what it sows when it is engulfed in the flames of jihad.

I like strong jawed women desu. My oneitis from hs had a sexy jaw

Broken clock is right twice a day, and even a kike may now what pussy I prefer.

They still get the gas though.

The average anime poster on this site would call you autistic.

>Muh life is pointless let's all be nihilist losers

Pic related

>Besides, I have a mad foot fetish, and Japanese feet are fucking perfect.

objectively

latina feet > white feet > asian feet > negress feet

Good now get a surrogate numbnuts.

>definition of degeneracy

You think I should sacrifice my happiness for an entire race? I am one person. Really not gonna make a difference. I can contribute in other ways. Are you sure you are not just trying to justify the fact that you had a kid and now hate your life?

>also, for someone who has supposedly gone 'his own way' you depend too much on women and their sexual organ

True. It has always been my weakness. As I get older it has gotten better.

as a snownigger I approve of man jaws on women. If a woman have a weak jaw they look like little girls or just plain weird.

t. Ice kike

>You dont have to marry someone to have kids dumbass

You don't have to marry someone for them to take you to court and take half your income.

>The average anime poster on this site would call you autistic.

Anime nerds never make it to Japan. If you have lived there you would know. Getting a job in Japan is fucking hard. You have to have a resume that would be far beyond some basement dwelling nerd.

True, most Americans in Japan are a little weird, but not the stereotypical 4channer.

Hispanic here, white women are the best, marrying one.

>We are being outnumbered, eugenics is not the main priority now
The priority should be genocide.

Making children won't make the others go away.

Why not both?

But your happiness lies in 'fucking bitches' , which means making a contact with women(whores), so it's a degenerate hedonist type of happiness.
I don't have a kid, but it wouldn't make me hate my life because I love kids ( when they are mine)

>Forgot to add, raping is fine

The selfish whore will just abort it.

THIS!
Reminder that Arabs are white, you can't refute this without using non-arguments.

I've had some good latina feet. Won't argue with you there. Some white girls have amazing feet, bu they are rare. 90 Percent of Japanese feet get me diamonds. It's not just me, I often overheard American women in Japan saying how jelly they were of Japanese girls feet.

Something we agree on: Nigger feet are disgusting. They are huge and apelike. And like nigger gorilla hands, they duel colored. I have never gotten over that. Once side is black and the other pink, just like a gorilla. Grosses me the fuck out.

I still suck on them though, I'm not gonna lie. Such is the life of a degenerate.

>all these sad low test losers not breeding
Lol fine by me, the whites don't need your genes.

Moving to the USA IN 2 weeks already got 3 slags lined up for my bbc (BIG BRITISH COCK)

Asian women look like children to me. Doesn't do anything for me. I'm over 7 feet and very high T, so that might be why.

High five bongbro

I can't save the white race, that's the normalfags job and they're dropping the ball hard

that ass sir, makes me want to mixalot

youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4

What if I think that the world is of demonic origin and the only salvation is extinction?

>But your happiness lies in 'fucking bitches' , which means making a contact with women(whores), so it's a degenerate hedonist type of happiness.
>I don't have a kid, but it wouldn't make me hate my life because I love kids ( when they are mine)

My happiness doesn't lie in "fucking bitches." My happiness lies in smoking weed, my hobbies, and watching star trek. I'm just lucky enough to be attractive to women and have 3 or 4 that I can fuck when I want to. Woman are absolute fucking whores in 2017, its like taking candy from a baby.

*swerves*
Too slow lad

>Normalfags job
>not the redpilled mans job

You sir are retarded, All redpilled men know that children are the better choice. Normalfags won't breed but we can.

Watching Star Trek isn't happiness, Millennials will be responsible for the minority majority nation in the future if we don't act now.

>if you don't make white children you can't say anything about saving the white race
>if you don't make movies you can't judge movies
>if you don't make games you can't judge games
hmm wow really gave me a thought

>Reminder that Arabs are white

Sand Niggers are subhuman. They are inbred retards stuck in the stone age. Nice try but no you can't join the club of the master race. Maybe next time you fucking done coon.

ps I piss on your prophet.

i know that feel bruh. the only way is accepting degeneracy and move along. if you try to smother it you'll literally end up with a fist up your ass in a gay dungeon, or fucking little kids like our catholic priests.

latina feet for me are objectively the cutest and most proportionate in my book, but i've also got a weird fetish for white feet (tall, eastern, supermodelish girls), which tend to be slender and big.

so kinda ugly tbqh but m-muh dik

>Comparing saving an ethnic group to making games and movies

Burgers have a special form a retard that nobody else has

I am not muslim, also we are not niggers.

Bitches are gonna love that accent bongbro. Enjoy our women. They are the sluttiest in the world, and getting sluttier day by day.

Also get a good lawyer first thing, since feminism fake rape allegations are a weekly thing. I just secretly video tape all my bangs. No stress.

I won't breed because I'm too much of a sperg, but I'd expect some normie that fucks around to do it

But I am brown and I am planning to breed with my white girlfriend.

Am I doing it right?

>Asian women look like children to me.

And this is bad why? You a milf hunter? Youth is objectively the standard of beauty.

inb4 pedo. You know what I mean.

>This is what MGTOW actually believes

You won't be breed because Aussieniggers never passed sex ed

White guy here.

I'm currently helping multiple white lesbians couple to get pregnant. Is that okay too?

That's how you do it mate

Yes

>Watching Star Trek isn't happiness,

So now you are gonna tell me what makes me happy? GTFO I fucking love star trek. Better than listening to a bitch wife and changing diapers.

Alright I will
I'm not white though

French women are statistically more open to mixed marriages than any other women in Europe.

Its perfect!

>He thinks having a family isn't happiness but being a lonely MGTOW loser who believes kike propaganda is

Millennials are truly the worst of the worst. They won't be changing shit only making us a minority.