Euro/pol/

Euro/pol/,

I'm planning to backpack around Europe next year but I don't want to stay in the big cities surrounded by tourists and migrants or have some cultural festival pop up outside my hostel or run into an American Apparel on every corner.

Where can one go in Europe to see the real culture and traditions of your country? Doesnt matter where you live. You might also give some hope to the rest of the world that Europe isnt completely cucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

tema.ru/eng/travel/torzhok.2014/
norwaynutshell.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just don't come to the UK. I can't name anywhere here which displays worthwhile and interesting culture or traditions lol

>culture and traditions
Come to Norway 17. May if you wanna see culture and tradition.
What other stuff do you wanna see? Nature?

Fuck off colonynigger were full.

Seek smaller towns. As Czech native I can only advise to you to see parts of Moravia. There is all sorts of traditional festivals, wine, beautiful nature and friendly folk.

I'm looking at starting in Scandanavia, a few places around Iceland, Finland, Norway. Then making my way south around Estonia, Poland, Germany, Denmark, through Belgium then west to Spain.

Basically stay out of western Europe, they don't deserve your red pilled money.

Switched computers so different ID.

Yea mate. Looking to get a bit of everything in. I love hiking so any national parks or sights like the image in OP.

Cheers. I was considering Czech republic but dont know anything outside of Prague. I wouldnt mind seeing a lot of the architecture there though.

we dont want aussiecucks around, stay where you are and get raped by spiders

you answered your own question.

travel outside the big cities, go to the small towns and regions, they wont get much tourists, you get to see the real countries.

my mate tells everyone he travelled around the US, but only went to california and new york. i laughed at him.

i wondering about backpacking/holiday in europe myself.

is it possible for me as tourist to buy a cheap car and drive around the eu? and eastern europe?

Anywhere in Portugal except Lisbon

Prague is amazing when it comes to architecture and history but it is full of tourists all year long. Also, prices in Prague are crazy, compared to rest of the country.

FUCK OFF

WE ARE FULL

Anywhere outside the capital cities. Pick the second or third biggest city. If you're in a wine country (France, Spain, Italy, Austria, Greece), go to the villages. If you're not, stick to the smaller cities.

In my country, go to Utrecht, Amersfoort or Groningen. If you're looking for a rural area, Friesland can be nice if you're in summer.

whats the go with driving a eu registered car from a eu country to non eu country in europe? can i just keep driving from country to country?

Yes. Check it with your insurance though.

Is it true that french women constantly have affairs? Must be hard being cucked.

Lapland is your best bet

That's the plan. But going in blind I could end up in the Polish equivalent of Pt. Wakefield. Always helps to have some locals point you in the right direction.

is insurance compulsory in the EU? i just want to buy a registered car and drive around europe

I dont think anybody does it by car. There is this Interrail train ticket that will get you anywhere for a few months or so.

Yes it is and its fucking expensive. At least in Germany. I dont think it is different in other countries.

Ireland, Wales and Scotland mate

England is too full with immigration

Yes. Insurance is compulsory in every country, the fines vary, but are generally really high.

Also, needless to say, if you get into an accident you will be arrested and you have to pay for all the damages yourself. I'm pretty sure you can imagine a nicer way to end a holiday.

If the UK, go to London for a day or two to see the centre with the palace, British Museum, etc, then avoid it for the rest of the time you're stuck in this hellhole.

Avoid cities entirely, only go to them to visit a specific thing in them, rural areas are still cozy though, good people, great pubs, some lovely landscapes especially in the north, Scotland, or Wales.

If you ever vist Russia, I recommend Torzhok. It's one of the cities that look almost like 1917 never happened. Many buildings are in a bad condition but it is fine overall. Looks rural but I think it might be a good experience.

A quick look: tema.ru/eng/travel/torzhok.2014/ (switch En above)

i'd probably just walk away from the crash, and go buy another cheap car and drive around uninsured.

You could try the mountain towns in austria. Though they're pretty touristy

What are the women like there?

No idea.

I love it. The bad condition of the buildings has a certain charm to it, too.

Can we turn this into a pretty European places thread? I'll contribute with this.
>Graz, Austria

Being registered as a wanted felon doesn't really make crossing the borders easier, I can tell you. The best thing you can do is find a cheap insurance. If you don't drive as much kilometers it will actually not be that expensive. And you won't, since you will only use it for a few months.

i dont want to catch fucking trains.

can i rent a shit car? there are places here that rent shit cars.

You should consider walking Besseggen. Generally if you wanna see nature you should go to the Western Norway. Northern Norway is also nice during summer. Southern Norway if you wanna see summerish places. Eastern Norway if you wanna see forest.

If u step by France you should head toward South West, "Pays Basque", one of the only preserved part of France : no migrants, not too much tourists, just beautiful places, nice people and amazing food. Try cities such as "St jean de Luz" in France or in Spain, just nearby, you have "San Sebastian" & "Bilbao". Enjoy.

anyone here backpacked through eastern europe?

>The bad condition of the buildings has a certain charm to it, too.
Agree but I'd like those buildings to be repaired in the near future.

I looked it up for you. A basic insurance is around 30-40 euros per month. Taxes are between 25 and 100/month, depending on wether you have a tiny Japanese car or a Humvee.

Also this differs per country of registration, so look up what the cheapest country is and start off there.

Yeah possibly. Would be nice, would also help to preserve the village for a few more generations.

I just hope that mass tourism never discovers the village and it doesn't turn into a gentrified shithole.

The Danube Delta . There are cheap flights to Bucharest from most of Europe and then you can take the train to Constanta and either get a boat or go to Tulcea.
There may be chartered flights directly to Constanta if you're in Spain or Italy.
It's not overrun with tourists,some top tier nature and wildlife and great fishing plus deserted wild beaches. Afaik thre's nothing like it in Europe.
The Carpathians are nice , esp in Hunedoara county , lots of bears wolves, but friendly and chill unless you based British woman who wants to pet bear cubs and then act surprised when mama bear,
Stay in smaller establishments ,usually family run small hotels and villas are the best(pensiuni).
Also, it's a bit out of the way but the Bukovina and Maramures region are woth it if you want to witness some proper rural areas with pagan traditions and stuff.
Ask for some smoked belluga sturgeon(morun afumat/batog de morun). It's GOAT. Probably get some wild belluga caviar too,ask some lipovans(ethnic slav fishermen)

come to sächsische schweiz where the decent germans are

fuck you tourist

I would recomend to go to Iceland early or late on your trip, as it's chilly and gray there all year. Don't spend the few warm months of scandinavia there. Try to make your way to Finland between late June and August.

There's plenty of places for hiking in Finland, but they are not as nearly as spectacular as they are in Norway. The best trails are also quite up north, so it's a hazzle to get up there in the first place.

Easier nature destinations which have a unique Finnish feel are the lakeside area around Joensuu (Koli national park) and the archipelago near Turku. You can go around the archipelago even without a boat by biking for example. There's smaller and bigger ferries operating between the islands. There's also marinas here and there where people get together. And they're not private yacht club types, so you can chug down a pint there.
As for culture and history, Turku also offers the most tourism wise, as it's the oldest city in Finland.

If you're more of a people person, I would recomend to plan your staying around the many music festivals there are in Finland during the summer. Helsinki of course has the biggest nightlife, but it also has that (((globalist))) feeling to it.

Monitoring this thread because I am also backpacking through Europe next year for 4 months. Not surprisingly, I'm having a difficult time justifying visiting Sweden.

Nice boots. Brand and where get?

Skinhead Summer Collection.

Not worth going to Iceland.

Thanks for the advice mate!
I remember watching a documentary about Turku a few years back called Taistelu Turusta. Seemed like a lot of the really beautiful old places were getting torn down at the time.

>Helsinki of course has the biggest nightlife, but it also has that (((globalist))) feeling to it.
Exactly, I'm really interested in meeting a lot of people. But yea if I wanted to meet only foreign migrants and 'authentic ethnic foods!' I would go to those fucking countries. You dont come to Oz to check out our amazing korean BBQ restaurants.

Good luck on your trip too! Are you planning to travel around cheaply or do a bit of work while you're there? I've been scanning WWOOF and workaway to have a reason to stick around places for long enough without burning through my funds.

Also known as Nazitour.
Actually we should make it a thing, creating non-cuck tourist routes to meet with the boys that have their mind right and talk about politics.

Go to Swedish Lappland

No? Any places around your neck of the woods you think would be more worth my time?

Cities in Norway:
> Oslo
Poz central. Has some nice stuff in it, but really not necessarily worth it.

I actually recommend Norway in a Nutshell.
You get to go on a cruise, see nature, and it's cheaper than doing it yourself. It's a pretty good deal.

> norwaynutshell.com/

I'm probably going to book there next summer.

> 17th of May
IDK. In Bergen this is a very patriotic day, but it's also the day all the minorities try to show off how well they fit in with society, so if you're super ethnonationalist, Bergen on the 17th is not the best place/time. If you're a civic nationalist OTOH, it should be a wet dream.
(Although Bergen is something else. It's more like you have to want to join the tribe to be one of us. You can if you want to, but if not, you're not going to have a good time. So a black guy who wants to be one of us will have an easier time fitting in than a white guy from Sweden who doesn't want to be one of us. It's not about your opinions and civic vitue as such though.)

Trondheim, Stavanger or Tromso otoh. would be better.

Come here.

>big cities surrounded by tourists and migrants
too late man.

I tried the same thing in Germany and Migrants are everywhere. You'll need to literally stay in tiny villages to escape it.

The memes about Vienna being pretty enriched are true, but I feel like we still are in better shape than Paris our Berlin. Many beautiful places there.
And I still believe Austrian mountains in the western part of the country are some of the most beautiful environments on the planet.

Vienna is relatively fine (I last went in summer '16) and one of my favorite cities, especially for the museums.

Just stay away from my country.

Do a tour through Spain, Italy and the Balkans. You will encounter dozens of comfy small towns and nice sights

Simple.

Thanks Swissbro. Where should I go to in Switzerland? Any special tips?

Lausanne, Luzern and Zurich are my fav cities, for countryside I recommend the Berner Oberland and Appenzell

>wants to show how beautiful austria is
>posts picture of south-tyrolean/italian mountains

we have nice mountains too, you know

Yes, stay away from poland...full of scythian rape babes. Hungry seems to be the only place immune to the golden brown horde

>South Tyrol
>Italy

In their dreams.

I'd advice you to stay away from big cities if you do decide to pass through here. Rural areas and smaller cities are mostly not culturally enriched and immigrants are hard to find there. Gothenburg, Stockholm and Malmö is off the list. The northern parts of Sweden are comfy as fuck, Dalarna is breddy gud, lots of mountains and forests (reminiscent of Alaska and the Northwestern US). The Nordic countries are best visited during late summer (July-August) but September can be pretty nice, depends on how early autumn comes. My advice would be to try some mountain climbing in Norway if you come to Scandinavia though.

Any towns in Dalarna you would recommend I visit? I was also looking at visiting Umeå (will be taking a ferry to Vaasa afterwards). Do you think Dalarna and Umea would be decent places to visit to get an idea of Sweden?

While I'll be in Norway, one of the things I plan on doing is hiking along the Romsdalseggen ridge and spending some time in Åndalsnes. Supposed to be one of the most scenic hikes in the country; pretty damn excited about it.

I'll mostly be traveling cheaply with hostels/camping. Unfortunately, I'll be moving around too much to really have time to work and make up some funds. Will be a bit of a whirlwind tour averaging 4-6 nights in each country, most with visits to more than 1 town.

Mora, Borlänge, Älvdalen and Falun are really comfy. Sälen is nice if you want to go hiking in Dalarna. Pretty small, but that's what's charming about them. No idea about Umeå though, never been there.

I don't know if European countries accept your drivers licence, you would also need insurance, so you might only be able to rent a car, but I would not recommend, traffic in Europe can be a nightmare