Straights BTFO

Straights BTFO
Lesbians have better sex and more orgasms

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sounds kinda Jewish desu
also lesbians use actually machinery some of it industrial to get off. its not a fair comparison

A blatant lie, my lesbo friend confirms and sent me this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death

i have not met one single lesbian who was a well grounded satisfied with their life type of a person.

not a single one.

What is the bet gay men had the most of any group. Those cunts fuck anyone, anytime, anywhere.

>better sex and more orgasms
Vibrators will do that.

you found this out just now? seriously?

How's that a surprise?

Bisexual women have more orgasms because they're the biggest whores.

>not knowing leasbians are a social construct

>lesbian sex is mostly inserting dildos and other objects or hands into vaginas

tl;dr lesbians are women who can't find a man, either for their looks or their border autist personalities.

>Fingers and magic wand last longer then penis
Color me surprised.

>Straights BTFO
fake news

But straight women have more kids, are generaly richer and less psycological disorders.

>one study
>small sample size

Exactly. If you strap your dyke partner to an industrial-grade orgasm machine of course she's going to have more orgasms than the straight woman who only gets off on her husband's penis. That doesn't mean she's going to be happy though. Lesbians have the most chaotic and unstable relationships of any demographic. Women get their sexual satisfaction in large part from their sense of emotional satisfaction with their partner which is a very complicated equation, and lesbians rate very low in that category.

bullshit, i made my ex have multiple orgasms. guys just arent trying hard enough.

Well seeing as though members of the LGBT community get offended more easily, I'd say they're just more sensitive, OP.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_bed_death
Schwartz and Philip Blumstein concluded that lesbian couples in committed relationships have less sex than any other type of couple
[[[Philip Blumstein]]]

If you were to guess which one of these groups was destined to eliminate all the others, which would you guess?

That's because women have been taught to use the sex as a tool to control men denying their own urges

Fucking hell. Just yesterday I scrolled past some clickbait article about how straight men are the worst at sex.

If I didn't believe in the Jewish conspiracy already, I definitely would now.

They also have a higher suicide rate and clinical depression levels akin to men.

>Fucking hell. Just yesterday I scrolled past some clickbait article about how straight men are the worst at sex.
>a hairy sweaty hunk of meat that can only orgasm once
>Good at sex

You realize that crazy girls are always hornier right? Dykes are mentally ill. Its part of it

>Sup Forums now hates lesbians
What happened?

>female orgasm
do we have scientific evidence that this even exists?

bullshit with my gf we follow the same treatment with very different results

WHAT SCARES ME THE MOST IS NOT THE FACT THAT THIS IS FAKE NEWS
NOR THE FACT THAT IT PROMOTES SEXUAL DEVIANCY WHILE ATTACKING BIOLOGICAL IMPERATIVES

WHAT REALLY FUCKING SCARES ME IS THAT I, A PORTUGUESE, READ THE SAME BULLSHIT PROPAGANDA THAT AN AMERICAN READS, OR AN AUSTRALIAN, OR A BRIT

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE YOU ARE

ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT YOU GOING TO GET FLOODED WITH PSEUDO INFORMATION UNTIL YOU CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT(pun semi intended) AND ACKNOWLEDGE THE REALITY IN FRONT OF YOUR VERY EYES!

THEY ARE CREATING CONTEXT ON A GLOBAL SCALE!

AND THAT'S FUCKING SCARY GUYS!

>a hairy sweaty hunk of meat that can only orgasm once
>Good at sex
So how is it relevant that most guys can orgasm once per sex? As far as I know it is about how long one can last (2 hours personal high score, usually can't orgasm in under 20 minutes).