Zuckerberg for 2020

Friendly reminder this guys have 10times wealth than Trump has
>He made this wealth for a decade
>trump needed at least 5 decade to get 1/10 wealth

It means, Trump is totally inferior to Zuckerberg in the sense of bussiness skill.
You can say anything bad about Zuckerberg.
But he IS superior to you and Trump.

We need bussiness man as president of US? probably YES.
we need TRUE bussiness man whose wealth is 10times bigger than current president.

True bussinessman, true innovater and true male.

Vote for Zuckerberg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYzjjSfT8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i cant stand looking at him. it fucks me right off.

>berg

Make it happen. Democrats will crash and burn like never before lul.

Zuckerberg's wealth is tied to the intangible brand and value of Facebook.

You collapse Facebook and he's a nobody.

he's wealth is floated on the stock market.

stink his company, he'll go with it.

Yah let's elect the Facebook cunt who sells your data to CIA

Vote for the globalist order!

oh yeah
the difference is facebook own some patent and the stock of some IT companies.

They won't die as alphabet inc

>having a Jew as the leader of USA.

He dun fucked up after trying to remove native Hawaiins. He will get crushed.
Trump 2020 and Gabbard 2024

Suckaboyspenis why hasn't someone killed him yet just because of his face? Fuck you America! Death to America for this!

>True male
Nah.
>Wealth
Wealth helped. his reality star approach to things helped more. Zuck has no real charisma.

POO

Wow a rich Jew. What did he do..... be born?

fuck off jew.

One of these two men actually created value for others. It wasn't the Jew.

Is this even a human? Have you taken this species pill yet? The Mark 'of the beast' zuckaboyspenis pill yet?

Zuckerburg is a bad public speaker outside Silicon Valley.

He won't be able to connect to the Rust Belt.

Hell, he even tried to kiss up to the Chinese President who completely ignored Zuckerburg and left him hanging when Zuck tried to get the Chinese President to give a name to his child.

He's a total autist that thinks it is okay for a complete stranger to name his baby.

Mark Fuckinbigturd

I admire him because he is a Jew. But unfortunately he has to play by the rules of the western deprived society in order to make money, it means that his system banned me because I didn't agrou about LGBT faggots in the comments to The Guardian. Finally I deleted my Facebook account because I don't like open faggotry and want to speak about it freely.

Mark
'superman underpants'
Fuckinnerd

My god you sound exactly like an idiotic Jap

This.

Fuck that sjw kike & his shitty bbs.

If boards like his lasted people would still be on compuserve.

So we have 3 years to crash facebook shares and leave him pennyless.
Guyz, you know what to do.

>judging the worth of people by the amount of money they have
>chinese or jew living in japan
The fact that he's in bed with cronies and government agencies, doesn't make him better

Hillary spent 2 billion. Trump spent 100 million.

He runs a shitty site, the idea for which he stole from other people, and thinks YOU are a dumb fuck for trusting him. He is like Notch, he does not need business sense when he strikes it lucky. Trump did not just get lucky - he needed a lot of time and business skill to get where he was, and now is.

Zuckerbergs face is like Hillarys voice

and Zucker spent 0. thanks for Facebook.

That doesn't even make sense.

Being active online doesn't really mean people will physically go and vote for you.

Bernie's online presence was much stronger than his real life presence.

His voters loved online polls and petitions.

They didn't like actually going and physically casting ballots during the primaries

Now fuck off and quit using a Japanese proxy, English teacher..

>Got his Money for being a Jew. Zuckerberg is a high ranking jew king and has more money then any goy on earth. Nothing can stop the Zog when he is backed by the FED.

Right.... Cuz I'm going to vote for a

CIA Jew King.

Not going to happen.

Why that con artist who backstabbed his friend to steal owneship of facebook should be even considered as president candidate?
Then claim that facebook was first in the world, even if it clearly borrowed features from other sites?

Why American Liberals have so low standards?

>Zuckerberg
>berg

This beaker nosed Kike built a shitty website and for reasons that are beyond me everyone uses it even though they steal all your info and sell it to the highest bidder.

youtube.com/watch?v=dmYzjjSfT8s just a reminder if America allows this shifty,weak chinned chink fucker to become president then the US will become a borderless Kike wonderland