LOL How do Black people live with themselves?

Call me weird, but I rather not win, then be given an award when I haven't earned it. Be given an award because I cried like a child and accused everyone of racism. I wouldn't be able to show my face, but then again I'm not a piece of shit and I want to be able to live with myself.

How are black people OK with this? They literally did not earn a single award, but they pretend like they did. Are they even aware?

>How are black people OK with this?

Nigger have you seen how black people behave?

They'd be happy if a nigger broke into the Academy Vault and stole the damn statues. They'd be dancing in the streets.

>Twitter
Bruh, forget about it. These "people" cannot be cured.

>twitter
don't give these people any attention
it feeds them

Why would you watch a movie filled with niggers?
The name's "Moonlight" as well, how can you even see them at night?

WE

WUZ

We'll OP, these tendencies to give the last ass rape to the negro race will die down now that king nigger is gone.

Denzel was probably the only dun nuffin who ever got what he deserved based on merit and because of another check mark on that long ass reparations list.

Notice. Not one dun nuffin broke their ocsar in half and gave it to a white person. It's funny they'll never be capable of humility.

tl;dr the progeny of slaves need to be shipped back

What happened? I don't watch the Oscars. Was it like when Adele ripped her Grammy in half to share with Beyonce or something?

>and because
Meant not because

Why work hard when you can get things by crying? literally 95% of minorities are living of being victimized

>black people literally get treated like pets
>this is now called progressive and anti-racist

I wonder if blacks will ever wake up to this bullshit.

Rolling for my own reasons. Kek guide me.

Blacks do not understand the concept of an award for excellence. Blacks only understand that free stuff is being handed out and they deserve their share.

You can try to explain that the Oscars are an award for exceptional acting and that they should only be given to the very best. But the black mind is incapable of grasping this nuance. They can only understand the Oscars as a form of gibsmedat.

They don't care.
They're happy with their toke awards as always.

Hollywood: white goys need not apply

Seriously I think I'm starting to understand why Mel Gibson hates those people so much.

I want more variety in paying taxes, this is full of whites when someone has to pay and work.

"made history". yeah this will go down in the history books right alongside the moon landing. people will remember this for decades

lol really?

Look at their faces, the "I´m so tolerant" should be considered a mental illnes at this point.

DELET THIS

Look at the faces of the blacks. They're literally too stupid to understand what's happening.

Problem is no one cares. Hollywood is for kids and weirdos. Not adults

Blacks have no future on this planet. They will never travel to the stars, never master physics, never understand basic algebra. Hell, Africans never even managed to invent a written language, or the wheel.

Blacks are a race whose time has passed. They are an evolutionary dead-end.

it was just so obvious that they inflated the black movies this year. Moonlight is OK, but to give it best picture is fucking ridiculous, especially when Silence isn't even nominated. Silence is by far the best movie to come out in the last 12 months and it has one fucking nomination. You can bet if it were about two African priests instead of two Portuguese priests it would have won Best Picture.

Fucking Hidden Figures had like 10 nominations. That movies is garbage. 3 of the 5 Best Actress nominees were black, and you couldn't name 2 of them, they were completely forgettable. 3 of the 5 Documentaries were predominantly black. The Academy completely buckled into political pressure and now niggers are celebrating like they "are being recognized finally" when in reality what they did was spark nationwide boycotts for the last 5 years because they felt "underrepresented" and now finally Hollywood has acquiesced to niggers holding the ceremony hostage for the last half-decade

I can't tell if those two white girls are serious or just making fun of the blacks.

I didn't watch the oscsrs last night. What was best picture?

I'm Black and I'm positive this was done on purpose.
There is no way they could have misread the card. It says Best Picture at the bottom in plain english. Black people have won in the past for great films/performances. This was done on purpose. desu When fucking Gravity won a ton of awards followed with Will Smith's wife bitching about how black people should boycott the oscars I stopped caring about the oscars because I saw this coming a mile away and I'm shocked that they actually did something like this. The BLM and SJW crowd finaly have a "Victory" after the crushing defeat at the super bowl because now apparently everything is a virtue signal pity party. First Hugo Awards now this.

They're so stupid they think trying hard is the same as succeeding.

It's unfortunate for Viola Davis because she is genuinely a great actress but just so happens to be working in time where Hollywood is pandering to her race.

They have no sense of shame.

Better pay taxes so the UN can feed them, leading to a subsidized population boom lol

Moonlight was actually a really good movie, and for sure more redpilled than LLL

It isn't just Twitter, this disgusting fat subhuman is writing for (((The Guardian))). This """""people""""" have an acceptable platform to spit their hate.

Every day I start to hate libshits and niggers more. Someone hold me, Sup Forums. I can't handle it.

You're an idiot, that's not the same card Beatty read out. They gave him the wrong one. That card in the picture was brought onto the stage afterwards.

Embrace the hate, mein neger. Things are changing.

50 years of gibs (affirmative action, welfare, etc.) will do that to a people.

Sad!

>Call me weird, but I rather not win, then be given an award when I haven't earned it
Their entire ethnicity has been on welfare since the end of slavery.

Are guys new? Gibs me dat isn't a meme it's the central point of everything that's nigger tier. Give it to me even though I didn't work for it or deserve it.

Need to let social darwinism run its course in Africa

They look mentally disabled too

AYOOO GIBS ME DAT OSCAR.

Honestly, this is more about kikes than niggers. You can't blame blacks for being dumb.

Yep. Hands off, let mother nature do her thing.

See you in 1000 years, Africa.

I would be afraid seeing those idiots being so extremly nice to me, it´s creepy, look at their smiles

Nope they are being serious, feeling tolerant is like a drug for them, I saw many creepy situations of whore being so nice towards blacks that they look almost having an orgasm.

Fun fact: blacks go out with blacks (only want whites for gibsmedat) because they find leftists ridiculous and creepy.

When we have an organization that give food to poor spanish you can see many leftists asking blacks if they like that

reporter: "LOOK HOW NAZI THEY ARE"
black: "I really don´t care"
reporter: "but they wouldn´t give food to you!"
black: "I have support from many NGO"

No idiot. Think about it the guy who has the wrong card looked at it for a while then let her read it. It was the wrong card yes but you mean to tell me he didn't look at the bottom where the award category is and didn't notice that it didn't say best picture at the bottom?

Is there a card that says La la land best picture AND Moonlight best picture?!

michelle obama won an oscar?

blacks are told the deserve the earth and the stars.
They probably mad that they didn't clean sweep the oscars

Morgan Freeman did

Tfw I left my shithole country where we don't have enough food or even proper roads to live in le glorious 'murica and people here are fighting over toilet rights and oscars.

as well as hohols

Fuck I liked La La Land but I'm so happy those twinkle toed faggots got cucked on stage. Out Oscar baited by a gay nigger movie, it's pottery.

When white liberals try to be nice to niggers, it always comes over as condescending and patronising, as though they're mocking the blacks and treating them like retarded children.

>implying anyone earns these awards

Gary fucking Oldman still doesn't have one.

>I'm black

Well that explains why you're so fucking stupid, it was the wrong card given to the presenters

We have it so good compared to said shithole country that this lame ass oscargibs has become news

This is why people need to watch less Hollywood movies and tune out

Tyonhe at least seems to be suspicious of the nature of his award

This. Most blacks were nature/nurtured to limited capacity for abstract thinking.

Its why that bitch can say 'we are the only profession that celebrates a life' and imagine she's being profound and intelligent. Now when you point out that statement is actually arrogant and insulting, she will call you a racist.

They don't care how they get anything, only that they get it.

Do they really think it is important?

Denzel's a great actor tbf

>Emma prostrates herself not taking any personal credit for her Oscar
>It's not good enough

Who the fuck is this ugly cunt?

Satan is controlling them both

Yes they are well aware!

But they reason with it as being payback for 5000+ years of slavery

>moonlight

Anyone who dedicates their life to art is already wasteful, to me.

An actor, male or female is a sociopath. Period.

A person so capable of pretending to be another person that others invest emotionally into the character and feel anger, fear, happiness or sadness while watching a movie. The movie industry is emotional manipulation that I cannot stand.

A professional liar, is not to be trusted with things of importance like politics, or science. That's all an actor is, a liar.

Writers are far worse, as they're creating these faux-universes people can escape to when reality is too harsh for them. Safe spaces anyone can access, anywhere with little effort.

The pointless Trump slams are evidence of this manipulation.

Based too.

On blacks not winning Oscars: "Act better."

On the news: "If you don't read it you're uninformed. If you do read it you're misinformed."

5000 plus years? you fucking absolute turbo racist! Blacks were enslaved since the very first atom was birthed! PAY REPERATIONS!

Fucked around and got a triple double

They're not sociopaths. They're just shallow, empty, neurotic people with no real sense of self.

That's stunning. I knew (((they))) rigged it heavily but didn't realise it was by this much. Strange how the (((Economist))) is point this out.

> the blacks and treating them like retarded children

BECAUSE THAT IS 100% WHAT THEY LITERALLY DO

Humans have a few modes of social relations and one of them is dealing with children, whom you can't treat like adults.

I know that's the correct card brought out afterwards idiot. The point I'm making is that they were given the wrong card but the guy had all the time in the world to read it and realize it was the wrong card. Unless they have cards that say best picture at the bottom of the card for every film nominated. I assume they only make one best picture card. Ya know for the 1 film that can actually win that award. I assume they make one card per award gave them the wrong one and the didn't look at the bottom to make sure it was the right category. But it's ok. You can just call me stupid and be butthurt that La La Land didn't win.

>wahh why are blacks not upset at this
>I'm kinda upset about this
>shut up your fucking stupid
Whatever dude. Go rant about Africa some more. Maybe that will change something

The average white child behaves with more maturity than the average black adult.

lol

Its not like the future looks any better.After humanity leaves for the stars the googles will inherit earth, that is until the apes take over and the dindus have to go back to being slaves to a superior race

love u gooks

notice the jew on the left

They should rename them the Affirmative Action Academy Awards Also get rid of the tiny Mexican statue and replace it with a Google statue with full on Afro

Where is this infographic from? I just looked at that study it cited and it doesn't mention Jews at all

Getting free shit for being black is all they have. God knows they never actually earn it.

>be mad that blacks didn't get enough awards at last award shit
>Adele btfo nig and now all blacks must get awards or they are racist awards giving only to whites and trump supporters!

>give away awards like praticipation awards

Disvalue an award and it becomes nothing.

Same with Obama and mud shits getting free nobels.

OSKARZ

>as though they're mocking the blacks and treating them like retarded children.

That's literally what blacks are.

I'm not saying how X behave, I'm saying how Y treat X, when X misbehave.

>the Oscars are an award for exceptional acting
The Oscars are just Hollywood Jews sucking each other's dicks. They give them them out to whoever can slurp up the most cum, hence why La La Land won so many.

>They gave him the wrong one.
>the wrong card

>not realizing it was intentional

Oyyyyy VEY, you goyim are so gullible!

They should have given every single award to a black person. It would have been even better if they gave everything to just one person who was vocal about that shit (pic related.) I don't give a fuck about award shows and I would never watch the Oscars, but it would be hilarious if Jada Pinkett won every award despite not being involved.

the boob of the left girl is very close to tyrone arm

fucking love mel ..

i would love to watch that

Can you IMAGINE if this was the other way around. They would not give the Oscar back and there would have been a riot.

>"Jewish" written in different font than the rest of the chart

Hmmm....

Most blacks are like teenagers in adult bodies. That's their level of responsibility and most importantly, lacking control over emotions and lack of foresight for actions.

> REEEEE I'm an angry teenager, the world is against me, it didn't give me what I want!