Britain is over

how do you imagine the future for britain when it will be lead by these people?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZzxoLN25FAw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=vsiFLt5GorU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The future for Britain is Muslim. Same with Europe. Our Western civilization is in moral decay, much to the same extent at which the Roman empire had towards its final days. Nationalism is the only thing that can keep a country strong but that is fading into degeneracy and general apathy.

What's going on in that picture and how do I get in on it?

why are all british girls that are posted chubby with a dress that is way too tight

is this actually how the majority of your girls are?

get drunk in any major city in britain and you can expect to see filth like this

Okay wtf is
>SUPER-STRENGTH ALCOHOL
....hard liquor? Scotch, whiskey, gin, cognac, rum, vodka etc? or...? what do they mean it has other chemicals wich destroy your internal organs? what?

think its this stuff

go to london in the morning and wait outside at 7am you'll hordes of obese fatties walk the streets in tatters of clothings busting by the seams.

i was trying to enjoy a greasy carcinogenic english breakfast made by a paki

find*

>that top comment on the vid.
I closed the tab immediately.

There is seemingly nothing "super-strength" about that.

The UK has suffered dysgenics like no other country in Europe, I think.

It's hard to nail it down, exactly. Are the lower classes of different ethnicity to the upper classes; perhaps Saxons vs Normans? Was there a large expansion in the population of the lower class at some point? True, at the beginning of WWI, Germany, IIRC, had a population double to that of the UK, whilst nowadays it is nowhere near that much. Does this reflect a population explosion in the lower classes?

Why is the lower class, and why are lower class environments (e.g. depressing housing estates) so much more prominent in England than in ethnically comparable countries like Germany, Denmark, etc.?
Why does England have the problem of lower class kids literally bringing down the average white school grade to BELOW that of blacks and Pakistanis, a phenomenon not seen in other comparable countries?

This is a messy post, but my dominant thought is that the lower class in England has become much larger than in other northern European countries. I just wish I knew when this occurred and why. It's no doubt a complex question that plays out over many decades.

We have LESS than 100 years before the native population is overtaken in terms of breeding by foreign nationals.

We have funded an underclass of single mothers and abused children. Some who have families and multiple generations that have never worked and never intend to.

At this point there is no solution failing an actual world conflict that requires conscription of the masses.

We can keep pretending it isn't over.

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

Why don't you try to refute it then, dumbfuck? There's nothing wrong with weed.

Social Darwinism. Now if only we would stop being forced to pay their medical bills

look at these subhumans youtube.com/watch?v=vsiFLt5GorU

Dickens was an anthropologist not a novelist.

I always thought the whole 'britbongs are alcoholics' was a meme

but years ago I attended the FIB (Festival Independiente de Benicassim), a music festival near the beach, full of brit artists

the audience is easily 80% foreigner, and from them about 95% is brit

it is not uncommon to see, during a festival, someone alone wasted here and there, but what I saw at FIB was insane

every 10 meters or so, there was a brit girl semi naked, trashed on the floor, all by herself, fainted

pretty ridiculous. they were not even caring for each other. I saw some qt3.14s too, but the majority were ugly skanks and trashed fat britbongs

I am sure they don't behave that way in their respective homelands, but the spectacle here is pretty pathetic

to anyone interested, search for Magaluf on youtube, a town particularly friendly with this type of turism

>I am sure they don't behave that way in their respective homelands, but the spectacle here is pretty pathetic
Unfortunately we do. It is somehow virtuous to get smashed and lie face down in your own vomit.

Lol yeah, it's usually the fat ugly retarded skanks getting their parents to fund their dumb as fuck excursions, it's pretty sad because they are just getting jewed whilst throwing their lives in the garbage.

That's because we're one of the very few countries in the world where lower class cum can afford to travel abroad in the summer thanks to a generous welfare state and low cost airlines which have proliferated like cancer.

The Brits you see having a blast in the Mediterranean coast as if they were millionaires usually don't even have a car and live in some commie block eating noodles all year long.

Brexit will be a hard wakeup call for us. Prices will go up and the government will be forced to slash welfare like never before then this degeneracy will end because the poor fucks will stay in their council estate for summer instead of travelling and embarrassing the whole country.

Pic related: it may sound cruel but the Americans got it right when it comes to handling the poor. If you can't afford your own funeral you need to stfu and stay in your designated poor area.

No. It is being actively supressed in Order to prevent anti imperial resistance.

the careless-ness was what really hit me
everybody have a friend, or have been wasted, but there is someone there to help
this was literally war. I am amazed no-one dies of an ethylic coma

to put it in perspective, this was about 6 years ago
the ticket for the whole weekend was 120e, and that ticket gave you access to the camping during the whole week
someone sleeping there told me bongs were getting there paying 240e for a pack, that included the plane ticket, a tent, and the bus tickets... an agency gig, basically

Except these are not the kind of people that is going to lead the country.