Red Pill me on Red Pills

Red Pill me on Red Pills.

makes you hate 99% of the people around you

They're depressing and make me hate everyone, especially women.

they are redpilled

They are red.
They are pill-shaped.

>blue pills answer to them
>they control the internet with an iron fist
>you likely have them in your body right now

Makes 99% of the people around you hate you.

Bogpill me on Bogpills

Open your mouth sonny.

Once you pop, you can't stop. The world grows dark. Friends become distant. Your enjoyment of things may begin to feel artificial. That which you once loved dearly or embraced wholeheartedly becomes the object of your deepest hatred.

They emit electromagnetic energy in the form of visible light at a wavelength of approximately 700nm

This t b h.
>tfw you will never feel happy again
It's worth it. I will crush the liberals.

This

Vastly immune. Only dudes who having nothing going for themselves latch on to the red pill. That's why they worship Trump regardless of what he does. Their only motivation is to piss off liberals even if that means colliding with foreign powers or selling the country to billionaire oligarchs. It's pretty pathetic. Blue pill is simply more interesting if you don't go full sjw tumblrtard.

amusing web tales, can vary wildly. always take with salt, which luckily enough Sup Forums is still one of the webs largest virtual salt factory

they're just sugar pills
enjoy your placebo effect

this user gets it

If a Red Pilled man takes another Red Pill, does that make him a Double Red Pill?

Alex Jones resembles a giant red pill

Read the sticky before making another thread you faggot. I hope you get banned.

>never feel happy
>crush liberals
But crushing liberals brings me joy

its a meme there is no escape but neets on pol like discussion albeit the board quality dropping

They contain cochineal

Gelatin, made from pork.