What happened to atheism?

What happened to atheism?

Nothing.

Atheism has never been anything more than butthurt at God.

You mean autism? Nothing.

When was the last time atheists have sustained a civilization without collapsing through hedonism and lack of offspring?

>reddit

Wait the movement or the lack of religion?

Because all movements turn to shit.

They were always degenerate.

like all of present day asia, australia, most of europe...

>American education

americans happened

it is possible to be not religious and not be an autist about it

but not in the US

The "atheist" parts of asia are still spiritual to some extent

people there are pretty superstitious, at the least the ones i've met

spirituality =/= superstition

It simply means you prefer non-material pleasures like certain "feelings" over material pleasures.

if Sup Forums isn't one person then neither is leddit

no like a lot of people believe in ghosts and shit, eating powdered rhino horn to make your dick hard, stuff like that

Also the chinese are materialistic as fuck

Sadly, I think this is the answer.
Americans on average, more so the right than left, seem so baffled by a secular, corporeal existence.

It became cool and edgy.

>"My parents went to church but I'm NOT because it's bad! Take that establishment! I don't believe in fairy tales, now excuse me while I get back to Das Kapital"

atheist nonetheless.

> (You)
>>American education

Are you asking why they aren't murdering people by millions any longer, and limit themselves to autistic screeching?

it was turned into a movement for fedora wearing pseudo intellectual forever alone virgins who just so happen to be right about something for completely the wrong reasons. Its basically become identity politics for every edgy 15 year old who gets made fun of for being an outcast.

perhaps you are underage or unintelligent but atheism quite literally means to be without theism, ie, organized religion.

certain atheists =/= atheism

but i'm sure religious people can't tell the difference

perhaps you cant read, but we were talking about 'spirituality'.
my point was that instead of organized religion, they have a lot of other weird beliefs

Oh, do you include animists then, and eclectic witches?