Are jews the most sensitive people on the planet?

are jews the most sensitive people on the planet?

"deniers"

proof she's a kikess?

did he deny the holocaust? I just remember him telling an officer that jews where responsible for wars, and getting into an argument with his wife

Her Twitter picture is deceiving. She's definitely a stereotypical Jewess

he specifically does NOT deny the Holocaust, since he once referred to Winona Ryder (Horowitz) as an "oven-dodger" when she told him she was Jewish at a party.

Jews didn't deserve it? I still focus on the "even if you claim six gorillion died when it was only a few hundred thousand it's in the end irrelevant to the character of anyone but the Jews because they deserved to be thrown in camps" angle. We need not forget during WWI they refused to fight and then almost succeeded in subjugating the entire country after it was ground down by half a decade of trench warfare. 90% of the German communist revolution leaders were Jewish and Hitler also watched Jew NKVD head Yagoda kill some 7,000,000 European Christians only a stonesthrow away as well. Just take a look at the overwhelming negative Jewish influence written about by Jewish authors in Weimar Berlin, you'll find in many ways it was worse than 2017 New York City believe it or not. From a purely historical perspective it's a wonder it took so long for the Jews to be put on trial.

Truth has a way of doing that.

The holohoax is a myth and even the ADL admits that 44% of youth don't buy it. Only baby boomers buy a giant lie built on widely disperate and contradicting stories (many proven false) and the idea that all physical evidence and the lack thereof should be excluded from the conversation on penalty of prison.

One day we will expose their lie. One day will seize all Jewish wealth worldwide to pay back the stolen scammed reparations and to repay some of the hardships of Judeo-Communism. Obviously all Jewish wealth wouldn't repay their sins but it's a start, they and their grandkids can work off the rest.

Holocaust deniers are hot but ovens are hotter

Mel Gibson is back because he's a talented film maker that earns tons of money for the studios.

The Irish and gingers are more sensitive

this. its pretty easy to argue that jews could be classified as enemy combatants

blacks. blacks bitch the most

How can you deny something that never happened?

blacks get whipped into a frenzy by the jews. all the ethnic and gender studies were founded by jews

No, Trump supporters are the most easily triggered.

Remember folks, watch his movies.

Jews would be wiped clean from America if they turned blue in the eyes of every black man for 48hrs. Some are waking up and realizing it's not the 'white man' destroying their communities with degeneracy and this will only snowball, I go on WS and a few hotep/afam forums and always point out who produced the newest garbage society destroying single of the week.

Also in Canada the Muslims are going hardcore in funding ethnic groups, the rich Saudis/etc have pushed out the kikes from our ruling party and most papers in less than five years. I don't know about the USA but the Muslims here are actively weaponizing the minorities against Israel/kikes.

as was the naacp

jews know if they can keep the monkey cage rattling, they can use that to their advantage

No, that would be Trump supporters.

TOP KEK

WTF? No plan of killing all the jews? Whole Reich was taking down on every jew they could find, Goebbels himself was saying they could shut "lying jewish mouths" for their propaganda or whatever. This pic is bullshit.

Kikes not welcome here

S A L T Y
A
L
T
Y

his father is a vocal holocaust denier.

"I hope you get raped by a pack of wild niggers."- Mel Gibson

Well, fuck, DUH! They gotta keep up the 'muh 6 gigallions'-lie

Reality is inconvenient for (((revisionists)))

>are jews the most sensitive people on the planet?

"Remember the sad event that gives me emotional leverage."

They are very sensitive. They even replaced canaries to detect gas in mines.
> nose

This is powerplay, not sensitivity
They want to be able to retain the power to destroy you

Are we still going to be talking about the next big Jewish lie 500 years from now? How does it feel to take it up the ass daily by Jews because we believe for a moment that they'll turn around and be honest. It's in their blood to lie to you, it's in their religion. Stand up against them and you'll be lied about too. And anyone defending the Jewish lie of the holohoax, you are just as evil as those perpetrating the real genocide in Palestine today. So fuck you and hope you burn in hell.

I was surprised, too. I mean, the Oscars of all places. Mel Gibson at the Oscars--that's a good one. Mr. Mad Max himself, a cinematic real master craftsman, huh? I thought he would stay in hiding forever. I never thought he would try making a movie, for Christ's sake.

If the fucking kikes can't stand the fact that their six gorillion don't matter on a global scale, then the problem is with their views, not ours

Based Portubro

i wanna skeet on her face

This. It's been far too long since some good old Jewish persecution took place. They know it's coming.

'wanting' to take down all jews doesn't really constitute 'a plan' though