For real though...

For real though, why actually is DMT and psilocybin (the same thing as DMT when it enters the brain) illegal when it has been proven multiple times to essentially cure PTSD, depression and a number of other mental problems or just improve general wellbeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

drug laws aren't made to improve society.

>DMT and psilocybin (the same thing as DMT when it enters the brain)

I guess you've never done either.

So the jew can repackage it and sell it for 800 times the price Legally

It's similar in my experience, but different.

Lots of reasons. Part of the general war on consciousness by the Satanic/Luciferian NWO types. THEY want to be able to contact entities and realize our spiritual strength, because they want that power for evil; THEY do not want us or any other prole/pleb to realize the reality of the world we are in. THEY want people to be miserable so they can harvest that negative emotional and spiritual energy. THEY do not want us to be at peace and experiencing transcendental bliss. THEY want to tell us why life has meaning and why it is worth living. THEY do not want us to find meaning and happiness for our selves. Basically because they want us to be slaves and they do not want us to break the mental chains of bondage with these entheogens.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Rife

This guy figured out how to heal you with sound.
Like Tesla's earthquake machine, his machine would tune in to the resonant frequency of whatever pathogen that didn't belong, and vibrate it to death.

It doesn't exist though for the same reason that DMT is illegal.

Most drugs are illegal because it's extremely hard for the government to tax them if they were legal because any one with the knowledge can make these drugs. You can't really grow tobacco without proper soil and you can make alcohol but the chances of it coming out good(tasteful) varies so they essentially have the market monopolized in a sense.

because stupid dirty hippies were really irresponsible with psychedelics back in the 60's and those substances became associated with the left wing and suppressed simply to maintain the status quo.

now if we were allowed to do more actual science on these substances there might be other medicinal applications to discover.

it's a drug several times more powerful than LSD so you are going to have a pleasant experience for several hours.
but after that you become addicted.

>phoneposter
>believes in quack medicine

Yep, it checks out.

Nothing is truly addictive; that is a Jewish trick

Because of the war on drugs.

Psilocybin isn't illegal in the Netherlands.

They are also not the same thing and work differently.

psilocybin's molecule is basically the same as dmt's. when you eat mushrooms youre slowly metabolizing the psilocybin into dmt.

Just like how when you take most painkillers your body is metabolizing the hydrocodone or percodan or whatever else into morphine.

dmt lasts for 15 minutes at most when smoked

wrong
wrong

The substance is not addictive. You might be wanting to escape your reality or ignore conflicts and do so by substance abuse, which indirectly makes it an addiction since it makes you feel not shit as the problem temporarily go away. This can be applied to anything, sleeping, shopping, videogames, working, etc. No psychedelic substances are physically addictive.

Well actually, this is my phone.

I'm on the iPad, and my computer is right over there, it's just comfortable right here.

What's so unbelievable about resonant frequency?
Ever been on a swing before?
Same thing, retard.

those drugs mess with your brain. They can "cure" the condition or elevate it, they can also open the door to a whole batch of new and at the beginning unnoticed problems.

All these drug illiterates. Holy fucking hell. And you wonder why your drug agenda wont be pushed forward when you spew bullshit.

Big pharma counts on it being illegal

Psilocybin is DMT with 4 phosphorus atoms attached which is removed when it crosses the blood brain barrier. Faggot.

You can buy magic truffles online (not even on the dank web) from holland.

You can buy the materials needed to synthesise DMT or make ayahuasca online easily too.

As well as various cacti

So if the interdimensional reptile space kikes are trying to keep these substances banned they are doing a poor job.

why do you keep making this thread?

Voi vittu

Entirely depends on how you deal with the trip. A bad trip can make you a mental patient for years, a good trip can set your life straight. I used to be really unmotivated to work, and just lacked will to do anything productive, took psilocybin mushrooms once and the day after I felt a stronger bond to my family as well as a need to improve, since then(7 years ago) I've graduated and doubled my paycheck and haven't used any narcotics nor alcohol/nicotine since then.

Just use the dark web, cheaper and harder to track. It's as easy as tying your shoelaces.

The drugs fried his brain.

this is the most tinfoiled thing I've read today. grats

4 aco dmt is supposed to feel like mushrooms my friend told me but ive never done it i prefer to just do real ones

all true though

Yes and it still has 4 hydroxy atoms attached to it after dephosphorylation.

Dude, lol.

4-phosphoryloxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamin e is psilocybin. Its literally the same molecule as dmt but with a phosphor ring on the front. This is then converted into psilocin or 4-ho-dmt using enzymatic dephosphorylation and then is further broken down and absorbed.
This is why synthetic psilo comes in the form of 4-aco-dmt.

The same thing happens when you take 1p-lsd, thr body converts it to lsd in vivo

I admit I dont even know much about chemistry but I just wanted to argue on the off-chance that my little knowledge would've turned right :^)

I know. I'm just saying, it's not even illegal to by magic truffles from Holland, or magic mushroom grow kits.

Ayahuasca is very easy to get the materials for and prepare too.

Psychadelics are actually way more readily available then other drugs like cocaine or speed, or even weed. So all this "their making them illegal to oppress my consiousness" stuff is retarded.

just call it a prodrug you fucking nigger

The cunts who push for drugs laws are the same ones who profit on both sides of the law.

>it's not even illegal to by magic truffles from Holland, or magic mushroom grow kits.

study the law very carefully, some guys in Romania thought the same thing, but it turns out it isn't, they got arrested
also Tor isn't safe either, they arested guys using it for drugs

all I am saying is to know the law very well when you decide to do these, literally read the actual law in your country

it's definitely legal to buy psilocybin truffles over here though

Yeah they are, but anons in eastern-europe should be more careful, drugs are way more of a stigma here, and psychedelics are considered the worst, the police will just throw you in jail and beat the shit out of you if you weasel it with "hurr give me lawyers"

Don't need to study law lol, it's fine if you don't buy a substance in large amounts so that they might suspect you to further deal it to others. Dunno about gypsieland but Sweden with a very harsh narcotic policy is really easy to bypass.

A friend of mine ordered LSA seeds on the internet, didn't get caught, why? It wasn't a big amount of it (also it was literally legal). Then he ordered LSD(300 μg) on the dark web and didn't get caught. All he did was ask one of our computer engineers to make his tor browser untrackable, which took like 10 min. He who ordered is extremely paranoid so he even read up on the law which said smth along the lines of "if you get caught with more than 4 trips you might get jail time", so he bought 3 which would only end up with a small fine of a few 100$s if caught.

Yeah but buying from another country sounds a bit risky. Even if it's legal in Holland and you pay for it to be shipped to England it might be better to just use some tor site that's local in your country.

Even so. You can go to the Netherlands to try shrooms. You can go to Bolivia to try ayahuasca. So DMT based drugs are quite easy to experience legally with no drug connections.

Pretty sure you can legally buy all the materials needed to synthesise DMT too.

So it's not some super secret substance the Jews are trying to keep suppressed. You can get it's easier than cocaine or anything really.

Alcohol has been around for 10s of thousands off years. It doesn't matter how any gvt tries to crack down on it, it's natural, you can't stop fruit from fermenting.

Tobacco is easy enough to grow that god damn colonists can grow it and build a nation from it, way easier than tea or else they would've tried that.

Weed, fuckin put it in the ground and wait till fall.

Shrooms/peyote/Kat and like a hundered other things will get you fucked up. You can find shrooms on muggy nights growing on cow shit.

But the technology exists to make your life really shitty if you step out of bounds and don't pay the jew tax.

I buy Truffles all the time from holland, and on the surfaceweb. It's fine. They're legal in Holland so they get shipped and obviously nobody scans your mail.

I have bought shit tons of acid from the silk road too. Never had any problems. Of course that is not legal anywhere, but you could buy anything online really. Within reason. You always have plausible deniability after all. Just don't ever sign for anything and you're good.

I guess I was wrong with I was certain that illegal narcotics across country borders were risky, I guess not :whateverface:

This the marijuana slippery slope?

I have to inject DMT three times a day or I get withdrawals.

This is the molecule your brain produces when you die (maybe)

and sex, and dreaming.

Yea, every kid in America has seen the joe roegan DMT experience video with the music in the backround when they were in high school smoking weed upstairs in their mothers house

sex?

yes, sex itself is a psychedelic experience. hence sex magic (tantra and the like)

t.virgin

very witty

They essentially are the same thing however you'd have to eat roughly 10g+ of dried mushrooms though

its illegal cause it makes people question soros migrants

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

I thought DMT made you /x/ and /lgbt/ tier retarded because you'll think you've seen other dimensions or some shit.

Because curing something with an unpatented substance makes no money. Aspirin is effective against cancer, but chemo makes a lot of money.

Doesn't really matter what you experience there, make of it what you will.

As long as it can help you in the way you were looking for. Ie for depression, past traumas, current difficult situations etc...

This 1000x

Interesting. Think it could fix my retardedness with women thanks to my mother's physical and mental abuse?

drugs just make crazy people crazier

>>why is an illicit crystal powder that's hard to identify illegal; made in someones basement without any regulations pertaining to safely or overseeing is manufacturing ensuring purity of substance and proper handling and administration just like every other chemical that has medicinal benefits needs a special doctors licence. A substance that induces profound hallucinations for a period of time could result in loss of ones ability to coordinate his/her body and could cause serious injury or death.

gee i fucking wonder

even if this stuff gets legalized for medical use only doctors will be allowed to give it to patients under close supervision in controlled environments

It depends. It's just a tool that needs to be employed properly to be safe and effective.

It's not a magic pill that will automatically cause you to move past issues in your life. It is however an aide that you can use in conjunction with other forms of therapy.

Gonna need some source on that buddy

I have done dmt twice, it's not addictive. Feels way too close to dying or that life is just a fragment of many different realities. I have no urge to experience that again.

>only doctors will be allowed to give it to patients under close supervision in controlled environments

That's really how it should be, but all the fucking counter-culture baby boomers tarnished the perception of psychedelics. They were doing research on LSD up until it was banned, and even the creator of LSD was disappointed that it was being abused recreationally.

Or maybe you can fuck off with your conspiracy BS. The reason Republicans are okay with alcohol and tobacco being legal is because they all drink expensive wine and scotch and either smoke or have family members who smoke. Tobacco and alcohol have been ingrained in our culture for generations. Other drugs haven't.

you could literally say the same shit about alcohol

DMT should not be legal.
Its precursors should, if you catch the drift.

>cure

generally cures last more than 30 minutes, you filthy druggo

First i didnt notice but after extensive DMT experimentation the Entitys come to me when i trip on shrooms.

The connection to the Dmt-Hyperspace is the same but way less intense.

Isn't DMT found in all living things? How can it be illegal?

Don't do DMT for shit like that. Shroms or LSD can break down your psyche very well and help with healing.

DMT just straps you onto a rocket and fires you into another dimension full of entitys.

These entitys dont really give a shit and may help or fuck you up.

Its very good to cure atheism though.

It is and what you've said is a grand loophole in the jurisdiction of many countries that prevents DEA fuckers and the like from actively raiding or hunting down packages with plants that supposedly contain them.

Although I don't believe fundamentally that DMT should be legalised, it shouldn't be banned for scientists to make their research on this molecule. A life changing experience indeed.

>why actually is DMT and psilocybin (the same thing as DMT when it enters the brain)

4-ACO-DMT is what you're talking about, it's subjectively very similar to mushrooms as it's a prodrug that's metabolized into psilosin, it's quite a rare synthetic drug.

Now N,N-DMT is what most people are talking about when they talk about "DMT", it's what's in ayahuasca and has been used for centuries.

They're very different, do more research.

>when it has been proven multiple times to essentially cure PTSD, depression and a number of other mental problems or just improve general wellbeing?

Speaking as someone who does a lot of psychedelics, you're retarded

"DMT" isn't one drug. This thread is like referring to adderal, speed, meth and a bunch of other stimulants all as just "amphetamines".

I'm pretty that everyone here refers to the spirit molecule, when mentions DMT

Because smart people can get their hands on it, while retards would shit themselves if they had access to it

Except OP was specifically talking about 4-ACO-DMT, "(DMT and psilocybin (the same thing as DMT when it enters the brain))" , which is a different drug entirely.

what's the best way to smoke DMT?

Then decriminalize it. It doesn't mean you should get it at 7-11

With a "machine"

Google it

If you can't make one yourself then dissolving it onto some weed or tobacco works, but is very wastefull

Changa

I do it with some Weed in the sandwich method. You dont want the flame directly on the dmt. make layers.

i've seen a woman have an LSD trip so bad that she didn't remember it afterwards and was visually traumatized. hasn't been the same since.

the difference is when you have it in a concentrated crystal powder in little drug baggies

pretty obvious

I sprinkled some on top of herbs (not weed) and smoked from a glass pipe, worked pretty well

Yea, that's exactly why I don't believe psychedelics should be fully legalised. Too many fucking single digit IQ retards thinking these drugs are ""fun"", when they can be pretty dangerous.

yeah most things that can help can hurt depending on how you use them.

Without the right culture just legalizing wouldnt do any good.

We need shamans to explain and introduce in the right setting for those who arent ready or able to make such a journey themself.

True, but it has to be our invention that doesn't resemble south american in any way, otherwise it's going to be the ultimate SJW cancer.

Just look at the largest DMT forum on the Internet, dmt nexus. They have amazing material on this topic, but they're absolutely infested with anti-white, anti-western cucked sjws and almost all of them are either europeans or americans.
No idea why psychedelics usually attract these leftoid degenerates.

We don't need shamans, we have Erowid now. And it doesn't have to be fully legalized, just to possess and use. That way the users aren't criminalized.

To be honest I'd rather have a scientific approach to it, than a schizoteric Castaneda-like one. Fortunately Erowid works just fine

eat a dick you dirty faggot i hope you die in a faggot queer.

you retard

Thats right. It has to be some kind of modern shamanism but it has to spereate from stupid newage stuff completly. There are good people on the nexus but many are just idiots who think they are enlightened after one breaktrough or speak with god or whatever. This people dont even want to find out whats going on they just want to feel good/enlightened whatever. They get duped by the DMT-Entitys completly because they dont question the expirence.

There is no enlightment and whoever is up there dosent really give a shit about us.
But erowid isnt something a normie could understand and use properly.

The "born" shamans will always find the information and substance or it will find them no matter the legal status.

But legalizing would mean every normie idiot could do it and do more harm than good without supervision.

My point was, manufacturing and selling should still be illegal so it is not easy to get but users should not be punished.

When I smoked DMT, for several days afterwards, I became more intelligent. Iunderstood aspects of maths, and the relationship between particles and fields. but then it faded again.I could not reprodce the experience, however, I smoked it recently, and felt in touch with an enormous entity, which was bored with me, it wanted me to be a character in the world, not holed up at home. My feelings on legality are mixed however. It could be argued that psychedelics have always been controlled substances, access to them as has always been surrounded by religious or cultural structures that granted access to the experiences within a controlled frame work and over seen by experienced practitioners. Not even cultures that use them as entheogens would agree with them being freely available to all who feel like having a blast. Im happy for them to stay illegal, after all, the law cannot stop you doing things, it merely requests that you do not come to the attention of any authority when you do so, and if you are using it responsibly, you should not be noticed.

Yes goy, come to South America and play with its indidinous people. Be sure to rent a nice ® car, and loge at our 4-star Hotel. Don't forget to tip our tourguide :^)

Yea, the arrogance of these ""enlightened"" psychonauts, who allegedly saw an entity and think they've embraced the ultimate truth, is laughable.

I don't know, so far I haven't encountered elves or any other entities in the hyperspace, juts the infinite chaotic multi dimensional space, where your ego dies, as it seems, forever. Not sure I look forward to meeting one there.

Besides the bogpill, the dmtpill is latest of all - finding out that you're fragile nothing in this dark, endless universe.

Pretty much this. Synthesising DMT is extremely hard, you've got to have a lab with rare materials to do so. Extracting one from plants is rather easy however and should not be punishable. Maybe I bought them for the new tee receipt? :^)

>It has to be some kind of modern shamanism but it has to spereate from stupid newage stuff completly.

What do you mean? As in strip away all the metaphysics and just focus on it's use as a tool for self reflection and mental insight?

>As in strip away all the metaphysics and just focus on it's use as a tool for self reflection and mental insight?

That would be a start. Not even specifically for DMT, but psychedelics in general. I really don't know good DMT would perform as a therapeutic drug compared to LSD, given the intense visuals. Perhaps with the right guide such as a trained therapist, shaman, etc. Again though, I don't have any experience with the substance.