IAmA jew. Ask me anything!

Jew here, I am probably more redpilled than you gentilles will ever be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WlyL2r2j7VQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it true that you curse Christians?
youtu.be/WlyL2r2j7VQ

what's the food like at Dachau?

shalom fellow tribesmen, what do you think attracts run of the mill jews, not the globalist ones, but the ones you see at synagogue etc, to the left?

Do you believe in the 6 gorillion?
Because if so then you're blue pilled as fuck like every kike.

wubs

How do you write in Hebrew without your hand smudging the writing
Assuming you are right hand

do you liek shekels?

no

no

I don't write in Hebrew but I guess you have to write with your pen being perpendicular to the line of writing

Not especially

Did you attend Cranbrook?

Yes / No?

Are you going to win, and what will winning look like?

What are the redpills we don't know?

What the fuck is Cranbrook?

The ultimate redpill is knowing that jews aren't a hivemind which only acts in order to harm the goyim

ברוך אתה ה' מלך אמריקאני, שעשה ניסים באבותינו בונה פרי הטנק שרמן וה אמ 2 בקליבר 50 אמן.
תודה על ג'ון בראונינג ועל המצאותיו כמו בראונינג רובה אוטומטי 1911, ועוד

Do You live in a City? And if so are You harassed by sandniggers?

Yes, and no. I only had problems with muslims like twice, but still, there are too many of them. 300k in Brussels.

Well at least we know youre really a jew.
>Oh no we dont want to harm goyim.

Shed wil kom

Jews believe goyim are to be enslaved?

Judaism teaches that non-Jews are inherently inferior and were created to serve Jews caused most of the problems they've encountered throughout history?

they preach that goyim are cattle and slaves?

go away filthy jew
>ama
redditkike

Whats your ethnicity? Odds are you're just a pretender, a member of the synagogue of satan

you're not a jew. your lineage was carried away by Assyria.

This is why I am scared if people start finding out about it.

Whites are way more pissed off about multicultralism than people know.

I look white and most whites don't know about the "jews aren't white thing/long nose etc.," so they think I am just italian or Greek or German or Russian so they will tell me racist shit all the time.

I just fear the day when they find out about Jews having such a role in white genocide and multicultralism for selfish, Jewish supremicist reasons.

Why are you evil?

If by "ethnicity", you mean "race", I am 100% white, not like your average American.

What role do (all) the jews have in the "white genocide" and multiculturalism? It's a simplistic and retarded "analysis".

Ethnic background, where do your ancestors come from?

This is your average Sup Forumstard.

This is your average jew.

Notice anything????

do you watch cycling like the goyem?

Jewish blamelessness takes a special type of redpill

I have the entire genealogy of my paternal family from now to 1200 and the maternal side is from Hungary.

What do you think about popular memetics related to jews behind the race-mixing and perpetuation of social ethnic conflicts. Not particular to money but using their money and netwroked positions of power to control other peoples/races.

we go to a local "social justice fundraiser" at least once a week.

They will donate to 'refugee rallies" and donate money to politicians to "enfore hate speech laws", immigration, race replacement, globalism, white genocide.

we think it is a great to see an innocent white girl with an African.
They just think if a lil blonde white girl has a lil brown baby with a bbc african, they won't have white kids that grow up to be nazi's.
They see it as a way of protecting Jews in the future.

What do Jews say about their role in the rise of Bolshevism, operating the Gulag and the Holodomor?

I know it wasn't just jews but what do jews say and think about their role in this totalitarianism and mass murder and do they ever compare it to the holocaust? How aware of it all is the average jew?

Jewby Jewby Jew or Jewby Jewby Don't?

If you're serious you know how dumb this is right.

Do jews think it's only white people who dislike them and have the potential to be violent or vindictive against them?

Yeah Jews fucked up a lot and a lot to hate them for , but at this point in time with Islam , I will accept them. If they stay in Israel and remove kebabs, I am happy.

German blamelessness and Jewish blamelessness are two sides of the same coin.

But hey, end of the day we will need them as allies in the coming global conflict with Islam. Feels bad we need to accept Hans and Shlomo, but rather that then Mohammed and Muhammad

So eastern European most likely. That makes you a Ashkenazi Jew. You have no genetic link to the Hebrews.

The Jew has tattoos.

Not allowed

>we
we?

>we think
we?

Man, you are probably talking for you and your faggot buddies in TLV. The jews I know want to kick all the muslims from Europe.

>The jew speaks

oy oy goy here waiting for orders masters.

Are you Jewish?

>Jews behind Bolshevism
that is an ego boost to most Jews to be leaders and destroying their gentile slaves, after all we call ourselves chosen ones

>pasta

does belgian jews watch cycling like goy or do you not engage in such frivolousness?

You're a gentile, a goy imposter. Only a Jew by self-profession, not by faith, tradition, ancestry or any of the values that we live by. You wouldn't be recognized as a Jew by Livshitz or Goldman except for gentiles, if it wasn't for your greed. As a Jew, maybe move a little bit closer to the Nation Of Israel and leave goylands. When was the last time you mounted on the Temple Mount? You shitposting are just a reminder of why we continue to scheme and profit, to keep us off the path of the gentile and inline with Rothshild.

1 - Faggot using a proxy
2 - ????

Either way, here's your (You)

>pasta

Were all of your 4 grandmothers gased in Auschwitz?

>When your local Hans deny the existence of the Holocaust but is still happy that 6 millions of jews died

Look at your inferior dirty gentile attitude in your posts! I urge you to go talk to a Jeweler. Follow whats really right. Look at all Soros has given us? Look how long we have existed! We put goyim to shame with how long we have rule and flourish.. Do not be so into yourself to not be able to endure a bit of persecution and ritual sacrifice, as many Jews before you have done and will continue to do, it is for the greater good of our people, the chosen ones.

Oy vey, please return to scheming and scamming, or atleast consult with a Jeweler. You're becoming lost.

This is a stupid thread with stupid people in it

>sage

who did jews like the most?
van petegem or museeuw?

I don't know any of these two.

My favorite jew is AJ.

>jew
>redpilled
pick one

Gentile baby boomers can't seem to change their minds either. The characterisation of us as angry white people is ridiculous. The Jews of that generation came out of eastern europe seething with resentment for all white people. We in Australia did fucking nothing to them. They need to be more accountable.

Thanks for your contribution

Are you implyng that the holocaust happen?
6 mil of the 4.5 mil jews residing in the occupied were gased?
I didnt know, very sad. Yahweh be blessed that 3.8 mil survived...

But jews are redpilled, I mean most of them know that the holocaust didnt happen, most of them know that they are ruling the world etc.

why didn't hitler gas you?

do you like my pepe?

I have the names of alll my ancestors to 248BC

>Jews are jealous of superiority of gentiles and plotted goyim destruction

send them back to Zion

what's the reason you hate goys so much?
Is it because you see competition in them or because you consider them subhuman, inferior to you?

Is this a post you made and is it sincere?

wow schlomo thats some nice handwriting you got there

nope

but it is a sincere confession from a globalist fearing backlash from their backfired schemes

Are you jew by heritage or because you personally believe in the Talmud?

You're also in Belgium, which is pretty much a non-country. I bet it feels just like being in Israel in that regard.

So by an Australian Jew.

How do you know it was genuine though and not a goy trick?

Classic Farage

Why are Jewish people so bitter and angry?

Because their religion tells them things about themselves which they can see can't possibly be true

the details provided corroborate with our ways

Some would argue that about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion but doesn't mean it isn't forged.

I want to know if some jews really think like that poster

Can you redpill this goy on the jews? I'm a noob. so I'd like to get the info from the source. Are you out to get me?

larp harder faget

I am implying that while you are happy that 6M jews, supposed to be killed during the Holocaust, died, you deny it (the Holocaust). Sad!

People like you give me hope for humanity.
We need people on the inside to dismantle this illegitimate system as peacefully as possible.

Nice proxy JIDF

>what is larping

Isn't it proven to be Tsarist propaganda? Considering the jewish role in Bolshevism, either could make sense.

>Jews fear backlash
the OP pretty much explained his experience in his community. he mentioned how most Jews there worry about whites since whites are competent and superior (to Jews) and Jews think browns are dumb and too stupid to organize against Jews and succeed like whites. all of this resonates in Jews worldwide.

Jews fear the intelligence and success of whites. So bringing in "dumb" lebs and browns as OP mentioned isnt seen as a real threat by the (((paranoid ones)))

Jews fear competition and domination from whites. thats why we mix you with a lesser threat to our domination

read Kevin Macdonald as mentioned

>Are you out to get me?
the (((elite))) are

Kek. Being this retarded

>Jew here
>I am 100% white

>the (((elite))) are
I wasn't expecting this answer. Who are these elites? What do they want? How are they going to get it?

Do you worship Lucifer?

> Who are these elites?
the ethnic clans/mafia/oligarchs

>What do they want?
to dominate and control

>How are they going to get it
manipulation, deception, and despotism

> Who are these elites?
the ethnic clans/mafia/oligarchs

>What do they want?
to dominate and control

>How are they going to get it
manipulation, deception, and despotism

Why aren't you doing everything in your power to convince your peoples to assist in the digital capture of the Vatican archives?

Bruxelles?

Evidemment.

I believe what the post says about the beliefs and actions of Jews post-war.

What I am wondering if there are really younger jews now that belief what that poster stated in his posted.

I see no reason to believe he actually was a jew.

I have no contact with jews or their culture. All this seems a little foreign to me. It seems a little removed from everyday life. I mean, I see and read the info, but sometimes I don't know what to make of it.

How do bald jews wear yamakas

Get out of the west quick if you don't want to get stuck in a work camp. The final shoah is coming soon, people are getting real sick of your shit.

I don't like the Jews of Brussels.
I got to UEJB and other kind of these shit and I've met like maybe 2 or 3 good guy. The rest are a bunch of scum.

his paranoia is just a common hereditary trait, Jews get paranoid over alot of shit

paranoia over backlash isnt expressed and seems unpopular, since it is not part of the mandated and official narrative of Jewish community leaders

hate of goyim is a thing
move to a Jewish neighborhood or lurkmoar