Really makes you think

Really makes you think...

Most African Americans are West Africans, not North Africans.

>they believe they are that inbred

Someone post the comparison between their skulls, or the obvious non-negro hair on the Pharoahs' bodies

>wakes up from crack binge
AAAAAAYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYOOO
>smacks lips together loudly
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats grits
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest fried chicken joint
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeths and smacks lips
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens a up a forty and pours some for his homies malcolm x and marthin luther king
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOO HOL UP SO WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
WE WUZ
>deals crack
SO HOL UP WE WUZ
>chucks spear
AYYYOO WE WUZ
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
SO WE WUZ
>throws gang sign
WE WUZ
>participates in a drive-by shooting
KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNGGGGGGGZZZZZZZ AN SHIIIEEEEEEEEETTTTT???
>learns kikongo

Really fires up the almonds.

>Believing because a few members of your race were royalty that means every member of the race's ancestors were royalty.

>Golly gee! Does that mean that since my ancestors were from France I have french royalty I my DNA?

SO YOU SAYIN

TO MY CREATOR
SHOW ME HOW TO LIVE

When will they pay reparations for enslaving white and jewish people for thousands of years?

I don't get their logic.

There were hundreds of white royals. Does that make me royalty now?

It's not though. At least not American blacks, who are descendants of slaves, not kings.

THEY B HARVESTIN ME MELANIN

Why her jaw stick out so much? It's shopped? Not even the nigerians here in italy have stuff like that.

My thoughts exactly. None of these pharoahs and shit look anything like niggers.

Out of all the races in the world black people have the most pride and ignorance. This is why nobody likes them. Claim and say shit without proof and contradicts each other.

I don't know what it is about this meme, but it never gets old.

>gets enslaved throughout 90% of human history
WE WUZ ROYALTY

>enslavement of black people happened over 150 years ago and barely affects them any more

tfw jews forgave the germans faster than the blacks.

Now bring the chin out just a little more.

i just....
just literally cant understand this....
this...place
how??
ive been here for almost a month now and how do you people do it?
always being racist and hating women
is it satire?
or are you "people" literally this ignorant and jaded....
unbelievable....

the best part of these WE WUZ things is how they make the jump from ''black egyptians'' to royalty in their blood. Not to say the whole concept is dumb, but they seriously believe they are ancestors of a black pharaoh? how do you even get to that conclusion, what if you are a descendant of a black egyptian male prostitute? how did the black pharaohs get to primitive tribes in central-western africa from which slaves were taken?

HAHAHAHAHAH ROYALTY??????
Maybe if your ancestor was the chief spear chucker a thousand years ago, but you dont have royalty in your blood just because you are black. Being black doesn't automatically make you related to the fucking pharaohs. If black people are related to the pharaohs, then im king georges fucking son.

God these people amaze me.

>Get assblasted by images like this
>Thinks they are superior because of other white peoples achievements.
Cognitive dissonance, look it up.

It's just so fucking weird, isn't it? It hints that they are not simply like us but significantly more dumb: they think in an alien way.

Like how they can believe that they had technology, we stole it from them, and that's why they don't have the technology anymore.

Kek

Yes
"royalty" in your DNA

Status is not a genetic trait these people are trying so hard to be worth a damn that they step on the feet of actual giants to elevate themselves. may as well say "i have somebody famous in my family"

Riding the coattails of other's accomplishments is fucking retarded.

Also whats the great achievement of having Royalty? i've never understood this.

Kek

WE

They do realize, even if ancient Egyptians were black not all of them were rulers, right? By their logic I'm a king because I'm a descendant from Europe.

you do know that this story goes
>smartest black guy ever
>makes whites
>gets outsmarted by whites

1 part of this is actually true.

Pro tip: it's the outsmarting.

SHIEET NIGGA WE WUZ MUSLIM KANGZ

Are you implying that this isnt the skull and hair of a BROTHA?

The Egyptian royal family literally inbred themselves to death.

King Tut suffered from a heart defect that came from inbreeding.

His sister was married to their father when she was a teen. Soon after they married, he died. Her brother then married her for political reasons so they resembled the Egyptian Gods that married their siblings. He then died in his 20s from the heart defect.

His sister had a twisted clubbed foot she was born with that made her ankle fold up so her toes face straight up her leg. She lived a miserable life in need of support to walk anywhere. She lived far longer... 30-40.

WUZ

The best part for me is that niggers undoubtedly kept the best slaves for themselves. So the American nigger's ancestors are the ones that were too lazy and ugly that their fellow niggers wanted them.
And they get from that to "royalty."

Wind and currents much?

It's a miracle these people can use a PC

Looks like a Jew, tbqh.

kek
i like how every african thinks that they are Egyptian

>Riding the coattails of other's accomplishments is fucking retarded.

This is a losing idea, though. I mean it's one that the enemies of our people want to push on us.
eg. You have to give the USA to every brown person that feels like coming in because YOU DIDN'T BUILD THAT.

It would be much better for us to foster something like "ancestor worship" in our culture. It's only really shitlibs that want to equate pride in heritage to taking credit.
We should be recognizing what our ancestors created for us, treasuring it and taking into account what they would have liked for us to do with it.

Imagine the horror they would feel at knowing that their descendants would just stop breeding and peacefully surrender civilization to niggers.

>That moment when your realize "muh dik" is in your DNA

1. Egyptians were literally North Africans and not SubSaharran.
2. There are only 1 king and queen. Everyone else was a pleb. How blacks think they all were royalty is head scratching.

They mostly post from phones and tablets. Toddlers can use phones and tablets.
Also, windows and Macshit is so simple now, It's not much different.

Yep
Makes me think what a waste of space niggers are

Anybody with minimal knowledge of geography would know that ships would use routes with high winds. In turn these areas will be more prone to creating high weather/hurricane condition storms.

I haven't seen anyone suggest that what is being depicted is actually a circumcision but that is what it is, right?

How they got from Kingdom Kongo to Egypt is beyond me.

Kongo isnt so bad either. They were a legit military empire unlike the Egypt who were ancient roadkill.

This will clear up an confusion, pic related.

Sold as slaves because of their low IQs, end up passing on their genes for Tyrrel and Dawnel to think

my 3 year old can power on my wife's phone, open netflix, put on what she wants..
she can also type out her first name if the keyboard appears. Our most searched netflix term is probably her name

I have adults of all races come into my repair shop with less technical skill than this. It must be so fucking frustrating to willingly avoid learning how to use technology when there's so much of it out there, and more coming every day. How do they do it?

Dick washers!

>no one even posted it

That's disingenuous though, because she is clearly looking up while the statue is looking straight ahead. I'm not saying it's necessarily wrong, because obviously the facial structure is not the same at all there, but fix the angle.

Yeah, doesn't everyone in Europe have Charlemagne's DNA or something?

In America many family lines and history end about 100-200 years ago. It's pretty funny actually, this me too, muh ancestors shit isn't exclusive to stupid blacks. There's a thriving industry selling histories and coats of arms to immigrant white trash (especially Scots-Irish) and blacks based on the idea that they were chased out of their original kingdoms like Anastasia and they're secret royalty. It's to make up for the fact that they are failures in life or got dealt a shit hand and have nothing. Most of the scots-Irish histories claim the same thing too: their ancestors were last last kings of England driven out by the Normans in 1066. They just sell the Egyptians thing to Blacks because nobody in America knows anything about African history. It's a way of pretending to have roots.

it's all about da skull, 'bout da skull, no trouble

Kek

Don't you want to be seven billionth in line to wear the crown of upper and lower Egypt?

letting a three year old play with electronics is some fantastically bad parenting.

Nope Roman. They had the cliche hawkish nose that looks like that.

Make Black Men Kings Again

Didn't they already tell the niggers they're worthless?

>"WE WUZ KANGZ"
>open tomb
>see pic related
>"SHEEEEIIIIIITT"

BTFO

fucking dying over King Wiwuz

HAHAHAHA

/thread

>gives daps
AYO WHASSUP MAH NIKKA
>polishes ice grill
U BEEN SAYIN SOME CRAZY SHIET
>lowers center of gravity and holds crotch
WUZZ DAT I HEARD
>checks cornrows in mirror
U SAID WE WUZ WUT?
>shouts "yerrrrrooo" down highschool hallway
WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET?
>throws sneakers over power line
AW SHIET MOTHAFUCKA
>registers twitter account "daquandro hotep"

Europeans got short changed in the slave trade

>130
>gifted

lmao, mine's supposed to be 130 and I'm a literal retard

captcha related

>we be proud, independent Kings and shit
>we so poor and uhpressed

>we be building stargates
>we need mo money for dem programs

>we got superior genetics
>we got sickle cell and high blood pressure

>we got our riches stole from us
>"gimme all yo shit, bitch!"

>we built da pirrumids
>85 IQ

They're a joke that got taken way too far.

My brother just sticks his son in front of a screen all the time so he can play vidya and not have to parent. He's on the extreme side of shitty parenting though.

>stay black

what did they mean by this?

Same.fucking.threads.every.single.day.

This is an anonymous imageboard. You are the ignorant one if you take what is posted here as completely serious.

Naaahhh.

>what is the gulf stream
>what is the purpose of a forum devoted to calling people niggers online
go back to twitter, you don't want to be seen with us at starbucks

kek

kek

Yeah, looks mighty black, doesn't she?

That is like the most european skull ever..he even got the whitest hairline ever "geheimratsecken mit flugzeuglandeplatz"

Fucking sarcophagus looks like an asian dude.

I could be wrong, they just don't look black to me.

Even has blue eyes

I don't know why, but every time I see WE WUZ shit I always burst out laughing

But KANGZ though!

we wuz genital mutilatorz

Good, now pay reparations to the jews for enslaving them

Much better!

Where the fuck did the whole "Stolen Legacy" and "WE WUZ KANGS" shit actually originate? Some uppity negroe named Grover was tired from shining shoes all day and started telling these stories to the neighborhood nigglets?