This nigger threatens to kill you and your family if you admit you voted for Trump

>this nigger threatens to kill you and your family if you admit you voted for Trump

How do you respond?

I voted for Hillary so no issues here. Trump is a disaster for this country.

GASH ME OUSSYDE HOW BOU DAT

i can't vote

Mamma mia!

Throw my wallet on the floor then stab him when he goes to pick it up.

Nice user, thats exactly what I would say aswell. I would then chant on about how white privilege was the greatest problem with this country.

I'm not going to argue politics with a thug who doesn't know shit about hillary clinton and thinks trump is a racist.

fuck you nigger
*teleports behind him*
heh...nothing personnel kid...

>How do you respond?

by shooting him dead

>2008
This nigger is probably already in jail so me and my family are safe.

pack my shit and move to a civilized country like singapore

ay man bak up bruh i be pakin dat foty fie u get me bruh

Say I voted for Trump holding a gun like that is how you miss every time.

I-I'll suck you dick. Pls no bully.

[runs in polish]

>dude why would you ever vote? You know they call you and shit once they have your number right? Happened to my grandma, God rest her soul. No way dude not for me

I'm a registered Hillary voter. Let me show you my early voter registration.

>Pull out gun
>Shoot him

>pic from 2008

This nigger already dead.

i'm portuguese you dumb fuck

>How do you respond?
With my moss-berg pointed at his balls..."click"...no more balls.

I sing the TRUMP song as I walk away from his smoking, ball-less corpse.

I didn't vote for him

Trumps a fuckin kike you faggot kosher cocksuckers

In .357 Magnum.

>implying that I would be totally fine with getting smoked by a nigger's 9mm High-Point

Yea, I voted Hillary, Tyrone.

This is essentially how everyone in CA feels right now. If you admit you voted for Trump you're shit gets vandalized, car key'd, increased chance for a chimp out or an angry, black, single, mother of 14 yelling in your face about how he is RAYCIWST.

>How do you respond?
By holding my gun right.

Actually this situation places you in America, so you'd shoot him instead
Also
>shoot him
>nig too dumb to hit me with bullet the way he's holding it

>2008
that nigger is dead or in jail by now.

Explain that Hillary was responsible for black genocide and as a black man my imperative was to prevent her from taking office at all costs.

If I'm not dead by then, go on explain how Mexican immigrants are raging racewar against blacks in Commiefornia, and liberal social democracy is screwing black workers and business owners alike economically, as well as destroying the social fabric and cultural capital we accumulated between emancipation and the 1960s.

I give a hammer to his wife lol

I'd take my browning shotgun and unload in his nigger face.

yes I have shotguns, 2 of them.

>Explain to him that his violent outbursts are not his fault, but merely an outcome of the socioeconomic inequality that is rampant in this country
>While he is pondering the gravity of my statement, I pull my concealed weapon out and shoot him in the fucking face

I didn't vote because I don't care

Obviously, I would lie at first and say I voted for Hillary. I'd pretend to be super nice to him and talk about how much I "love" Hillary and "hate" Trump. Eventually, when he puts down the gun and trusts me, I'd shoot him in the back of the head. I'd most likely get away with the murder since it's technically considered self-defense.

Say no and when he turns his back smack him over the head with a sledgehammer

Go ahead and shoot

this

>teleport behind him
>"GET OVER HERE"
>Flawless Victory

>Test your might

>Punch through diamond

>Fight Goro

>Run out of quarters

fucking kek

I'd tell the truth: I voted for Hillary. Lamo if you fell for voting for the fucking meme president.

>live in country w armed niggers

hahaha no tnx

>I v-voted f-for Obama as write-in

>throws his wallet on the floor
>african-american gentleman casually puts him down before picking up the wallet

I'd tell him I loved Obama and would love to help pleasure his BBC while he fucked my fat wife.

So what's keeping me from telling him I voted for Hillary instead?

More importantly, why the fuck is there a nigger out in public in Southern California?