Sup Forums has no response

Prove to me that food pack services like Blue Apron aren't the most red-pilled way to go about the day to day preparing meals that are simple and delicious.

This is the future of home meals.
Red-pilled:
-can count on food being delivered on time
-cooking with spouse every day, strengthening bonds
-cost-effective healthful plans that mean you dont have to waste money on ordering garbage takeout
-pride in meal prep...

What's your excuse for not being on the Blue Apron grind?

i'm not a retard

ive really been considering getting it, but how is it price wise??

You are since you can't embrace the future.

6 full weekly servings for about $60, no delivery costs. Weekly menu changes and you can opt out at any moment. Plus, you can get your first week for $30 with a redeemable code.. and there are plenty.

Poor detected. Why bother living if you're a bullshit plebe?

They don't ship to my superior country.

damn thats not bad at all

Just trying to prevent myself from being jewed brother, surely being an american u understand

>relying on others to survive
>redpilled

nope.

>I like over paying for food that I can get delivered to my house for cheaper (ex. Peapod)
>I'm to autistic to realise that I can get the exact same meals for half they price by just googling a recipe that takes less than 20 minutes to create

Enjoy over paying, I'll enjoy my on time deliveries with twice the food for half the price

Why not just buy ingredients and learn how to cook for yourself you fucking cuck?

No, following a recipe isn't learning how to cook for yourself, it's like painting by fucking numbers

Cuck

>weekly for $60
I use Blue Apron. It's only 3 meals for 2 people.

you're clearly a marketer since you used the bullshit phrase "weekly serving", which no one has ever heard of nor would rationally expect to mean 3 meals.

releying on others isn't redpilled. it's not that hard to go to the grocery store and learning to cook is easy.

It looks like shit op, that's why. Those cuts of meat are straight out of the Grade F Donkey Ass garbage that they serve to prisons.

This.

Guys just stop, he probably works in sales for blue apron

They have better fresher ingredients then the super markets. Super markets have too much time between farm and being put for sale that they lose a lot of quality.

Blue apron shills on our boards now? Go away

I like to pick my own meals and make my own recipes. I tried blue apron for a week, the quality was fine, but I hate being restricted to what's in the box.

You seriously believe this? Like you aren't trolling? You honestly believe blue apron gets fresh food?

Are people actually this dumb?

3 meals for 60 bucks? FUCK that. i knew i was being jewed

So what, it's still redpilled?

Or, you can do what our household does:

Plan shopping based around maintaining stock of kitchen essentials, purchased in bulk from the stores we've determined to have the best prices, combined with weekly trips to get perishable items/produce/etc, sticking to buying foods that can be used together to create many combinations of meals, and only buying junk food/snacks occasionally when they're available at the discount store, significantly marked down.

> At any given time, there are plenty of essential foods (beans, flour, rice, sugar, salt, TVP, etc) on hand, such that we can ride out a short term emergency, and such that we would never go hungry because we can't leave the house or don't have time to shop

> By maintaining a list of nearby grocery stores and knowing what items are cheaper where, we can maintain an inventory of food that is FAR cheaper than delivery foods, or even just shopping at a single supermarket

> We still cook every day, since we make almost everything (except perhaps buying fresh loaves of bread from the bakery) from scratch

> We never order takeout and have fast food maybe twice a year, what does takeout have to do with groceries anyway?

> Fine-grained control over recipes and ingredient quality

>probably

Each meal is two hearty servings, sir.

There it is, admitted working from blue apron, thread over and reported to mods

Stop relying on the supply chain.

i am highly suspicious that an internet startup will have better sources than an established supermarket. it's more likely they buy from the same vendor but pay more since they have lower volume and pass that cost on to you.

I've ordered their stuff in the past so speaking from experience. The produce was better han anthing I could get in any of y super markets.

/thread

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Trying to sell shit on Sup Forums

It's 10 bucks per person, which isn't that bad. Of course just buying groceries is cheaper though.

The wife and I got 2 weeks payed for as a Christmas gift from my in-laws. We're gonna get our first set of meals this week, looking forward to it.

GET THE FUCK OUT YOU FUCKING KIKE

1. this thread is borderline spam
2. the true red pill is making your food yourself or using only fresh produce from a farmers market without a Jewish middleman
3. OP is probably being paid to post this thread.

You're an idiot

>being a fag and not buying the ingredients yourself but relying on a company to tell you how to make a meal

>thinks he's redpilled
>doesn't go to farmers markets and grow his own vegetables
Sad!

>our household

is that what you call living with mom and dad, NEET?

Wrong board. Maybe Sup Forums has the biggest viewership but you should take this shilling to the cu/ck/s

Just go to the store you jew loving fuck.

Imagine how much of a pathetic child you have to be to have groceries delivered to your home.

Yep, these guys are too controlled by subconscious ((supermarket-trick)).. They can't even fathom that we would get quality stuff from farmers.. they're brains have already been re-wired into unquestioning obedience by GMO- shellac layers on supermarket veggies

even if it was the exact same price as buying it myself i would still go through the trouble of going to the markets to get the food. i hate internet retail.

$60 power week that only covers 3 meals?

Fuck that. I spend $100 a week on groceries and that covers 7 days of breakfast lunch and dinner as well as snacks and beer. And that's for my wife and her son as well.

Actual meal prepping, still is the best. I can easily cook 9 meals in 1 hour, up to 15 depending on what I cook / or if I multitask something in the oven.

>My wife's son

Plated is more red-polled and has better food.

What is it that you oven, Germanon?

The most red-pilled method of day to day food is to simply know how to cook and therefore save a shit ton of money not paying for shitty services like this.
I spend maybe an hour once every 3 weeks buying food. and it would take the same amount of time cooking it if it were delivered or not. just learn to be more self sufficient, it will be a useful skill once the liberals have destroyed our planet.

This. If you aren't getting your food from the farmers market you are far from redpilled.

fuck off james from sales you have the exact same produce as the supermarkets but you vacuum seal it and wrap it in faggy brown paper

60-70 dollars for 3 meals for me and my gf. The meals are good portions and always fill me up, and I'm a big guy.

9/10 would recommend.

Yes I have heard Germans are good at prepping

The jews.

Get a real fucking job you spammer

>What's your excuse for not being on the Blue Apron grind?

Cooked under a gourmet chef in high school. Already have an entire shelf of cook books to lean on. No need.

It's what I call myself and my fiance, living in my apartment while saving up for a house.

have you even seen an autist breakdown in a supermarket? pay more less hassle less time, this could actually help out some people

u do u

woah wtf. What is this cookie-cuter response doing on here? Who would write in that polite manner on here, especially about a food service? Get the fuck outta here with your marketing scam, OP , you aren't fooling anyone.

>shilling this hard
>desperately trying to make this numale cuck shit look redpilled

I don't want to spend $40 on ingredients that I only need a small portion of. I waste more money buying weird as spices that I only use once. I'd rather pay for the exact portions I need and not waste it on stupid shit.

When did Capitalism become Jewish?

> groceries takes 30 mins once a week which is on the way back from gym so not out of the way.
> costs $60ish for all of the weeks meals (large portions) made out of meats, veg and carbs
>my wife cooks it all for me when i get home from work.

That service is 10 a meal. Atm we pay $8.50 for a whole days worth of meals for 2 people. They are jewing money out of people who cant cook or budget. I would be hungry after half those meals. My wife always puts like 5 different veggies and 2 chicken breasts on my plate so i can hit my protein macros and micros. Just seems like this service is for people who subsist off of small portions of processed food normally. You're paying such a premium

Stop using this forum for advertising, shill.

>blue apron

Literally a scam on retards who are too stupid to go to the market...

It's unironically the most bluepilled way to live.

>GTKRWN is upon us
>"Mommy, when will we get something to eat"
>"Go ask my husband"
>"I've already told you, when muh blue apron arrives! It'll be here any month now. Any month"

What a cuck.

How am i a shill?

All jokes aside? Lasagne, Poutine, two full trays of pizza (though making the dough with yeast takes its time - so not a "good" prepping meal, that one)
Oh, and "sweet yeast dough" stuff, too - and don't get me started on my cakes. Delish.

Lasagna really does seem to be the universal dish of the western world. The French make it, the Germans make it, the Italians of course, the Muricans make it.

Everybody loves lasagna for some reason.

>german cuisine
>thinks making little cakes is redpilled

gtfo.

GTKRWN?

Sup Forums logic

>Service that delivers fresh meals directly to your door. Curation of ingredients, recipes, directions, and supply-chain for a reasonable price. While also having a fully-functional website that has a customer portal, takes payments, updates, etc.
>Also need to make a little profit

Jews

WHY THE FUCK DID SOME CUNT POSTING ALIENS GET BANNED BUT NOT THIS FUCKING RETARDED BULLSHIT

MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS

>thinks making little cakes is redpilled

A cake each sunday, is kinda family tradition. Gets the family together for at least another meal, for sure. Don't get me started on the cost factor of most cakes - dough made mainly out of fat, sugar, flour and eggs, it's no surprise how filling they are. Takes me half an hour for the dough of most cakes, which last about ~10 servings.

So yeah, quite red-pilled, Mr. Blue-Apron Shill.