Unless Europe acts now 20 million African people will come to Europe over the next few years

>unless Europe acts now 20 million African people will come to Europe over the next few years.

Why dont the italians just stop picking them up? If they just let the fucking boats sink then this will end in a week. The EU is wasting so much money on frontex etc. Its such a waste of EU budget, all to bring 20 million africans into europe via italy. When with this stop? ???

>theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/27/ngo-rescues-off-libya-encourage-traffickers-eu-borders-chief

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/27/ngo-rescues-off-libya-encourage-traffickers-eu-borders-chief
youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jesus just build a wall. Pay Frontex some more. Why didn't we have these problems decades ago?

No way.
What a surprise.

Just kill them.
Honestly. Just shoot them.
They're like lambs. Has the wolf grown tired of being a wolf ?
Do they think they're invasion will be bloodless ?

Because in the past there wasnt huge government organizations trying to help every boat that tried to get to the EU.

Its a legit invasion that isnt being stopped. How does this benefit anyone in europe? why is this even a policy?

>Why don't the Italians just stop picking them up?
Because they used to sink them but the whole world told them its "unacceptable"

its their choice to get in the fucking boat, if you go out in the sea in a shitty rubber boat, then its not our responsibility to make sure it doesnt sink

if i remember right its like 800 or something miles between the south most islands of EU and Africa, but Whoop rescue ships loiter within 100 miles of Africa searching for rafts to save

shit is bananas. US has a border issue with Mexico, but our countries are touching. they are lit going out and finding refugees to bring home

Italians used to sink unidentified boats approaching their lands 5-10 years ago, samurai-style. Nowadays the rapefugees sink the boats themselves so that the coast guards are forced to help them. Things have changed.

we just love chocolate people
superior roman genes mix perfectly with africa

automatic drones patrolling the ocean that shoot after a camera man, who just looks at a detailed picture, pushes the green button to confirms its illegal migrants and ratatatatatatatata kaboom, migrant problem solved, Poseidons hunger satiated for some time

its disgusting i know, i think there is going to be a huge backlash in the next year to these policies, to be honest i think its the main threat to the EU existing. no one wants these people, but they are picked up out of the water anyways.

yeah then the italians can keep them. they brought them here, they can have them in their country.

Your mistake was assuming the EU is there for your interests.

YESSS YESSSSSS

SOON ALL OF EUROPE WILL BELONG TO US!

Last time Italy told boat people to fuck off, they got sued by the EU and had to pay a huge fine.

Fun fact: The lawsuit itself was initiated by Sweden

I fucking KNEW it

then you guys can keep them in italy

i cant wait until every eu country requires a passport check to cross borders again.

>he thinks that there are only 20 million coming.

You look good naked

yeah if nothing changes in this next elections i want to move to the US. there they deport them, not let them in.

I blame the EU for this

They have removed the teeth of the Greeks and Italians. Two old Empires.

not so long ago we would have seen this for what it is, a fucking invasion.

Time to sink the boats, goto Libya, kill everyone and work our way through Africa by killing everyone then goto India, and Pakistan, Kill everyone, then China, kill them too

Pretty much kill everyone apart from Whites.

problem?

Same thing for the Greeks, yeah?

why would we keep the dark gift only for us? we want to share the dark gift with you, we're not the only ones with thirsty wifes for big chocolate cock.

>>theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/27/ngo-rescues-off-libya-encourage-traffickers-eu-borders-chief

What a surprise the gruan has not opened this up for comments,.

But first, kill the EU

>20 million
Holy shit mate its fake right

Start shooting them

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

ahahahahahjhahahahahhaahhhahah i luv eurup gettin ass ravaged .DDDDDDDDDD

Until some of your
>far-right nationalist extremist groups

ACTUALLY become "extremists" and start murdering the top people involved in bringing these hordes of disease ridden, resource burning rape-apes... and doing so multiple times, with CLEAR PUBLIC DECLARATION AS TO WHY...

IT WILL NEVER STOP! (until you all do... existing that is.)

We will give erdogan money and send them to turkey

Holy shit someone needs to strangle that old fag

Amazing how camp of the saints was about only 1 million shitskins andhow it was considered ridiculous.

Look.. the solution is you shoot them.. if they come you fucking machine gun them.

It's what you must do..SHOOT THEM!!!!

you'd basically donate power to us by that desu. we don't care skin color we'll make them janissaries and continue to conquer europe with them :DDDDDDDD

>How does this benefit anyone in europe?
It benefits all of the Eurocrats in your country.
>why is this even a policy?
Because you're being replaced with a horde of welfare serfs who will enjoy slavery.

>Hire some /k/ommandos
>Get a few fishing boats
>Go shoot holes in migrant boats and rob them
>The refugee crisis ends because niggers get scared of the white pirates

Because if we let them drown all the european nordcucks start crying and demand us to do something (You are one of them).

>Traffickers send boats to an italian island
>Some die
>Compasive organizations see it and want to rescue people before it happens
>Traffickers now let the boats in mid of the sea and more people die
>Traffickers now let the boats in mid of the sea and without motors and call those compasive organizations

well done

THIS

This two

Calm down Mehmet, if we go down so do you

Someone fund this

Theyve been picking up niggers from the coast and trafficking them over placing thm around europe these last 2 years

Before 2014 people coming hre were refugees now since then they are single men simply escsping poverty being brought over to displace ethnic europeans. They tell us they are refugees but the truth is it is an organized invasion by our leftwing leaders i.e. merkel ' hollande etc who desperatly want to destroy europe

Not letting them in would just prove that President Trump's view along with all the other cucks would be correct: immigration hurts the country.

I hate these cucks. WTF are even doing?

When central european fuckheads will be too busy with their newly imported pet monkeys then the Med will return to their rightful owners, it's all part of the plan.

Probably our fault
Everything is our fault.

can't fucking wait until germans finally fucking die out.

NGO "rescues" ARE TRAFFICKING.

Lock em up or send the SAS to shoot their boats up.

>Why dont the italians just stop picking them up?
The vast, vast majority of us not only wants to stop picking them up, but wants to shoot their boats.

But when we tried to reject some of them, the (((EU))) threatened us with sanctions.

Biggest guess is that it's some kinda ploy to reinvade and take Aafrikka!

>Why didn't we have these problems decades ago?

Pre-9/11 war on terror American invasions.

No war = no refugees = no "crisis"

But there were always "refugees" before that.

theres barely a billon in africa/middle east

Not really. Were there refugees in WWI and II? Only Jews going to America I can think of. Everyone else fought and died.

Look up any NGO on your search engine of choice with "Open Society Foundation". Soros is driving some of this.

It has nothing to do with war, look at africa demographics.

today I remind them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/7973649/Gaddafi-Europe-will-turn-black-unless-EU-pays-Libya-4bn-a-year.html

that €5 billion a year sounds like a bargain now

England will be fine, r-right?

>It has nothing to do with war

Look up the definition of 'refugee' dipshit.

I support the genocide of all nonwhite races too.

I fear our view is currently minoritarian.

Nigga don't go full guilt mode. Just take back your government

I've saidit before and I'll say it again. Trained roving dolphin rape gangs. On the open ocean no one can hear the fiki fiki klicky squeaky.

It ain't lybians we're picking up m8.

A free taxi service from the shores of africa straight to the promised lands of europe encourages traffickers?

Wrong. They ARE the traffickers.

Except even the media occasionally admits it's bullshit.

Which is why the coined the term "economic migrants", because a shit ton of them aren't coming from Syria or any place officially in war.

Exactly Afghans, Iraqis, Somalians all countries with recent wars or that have been destabilised by intevention.

Gaddafi kept the nogs at bay, America removed Gaddafi, here comes the nogs

It's mostly Nigerians.

I understand that sinking the ships is a bit fucked up, but why the hell do we have too bring them here?

Can't we just drag them back to Libya or wherever they came from?

Without immigrants us's economy would fall apart

Why doesn't Italy leave the EU?

This. Whatever happened to the time when you shot invaders?

uk is already 13% minority, same as the US. you are lucky that brexit passed so the number will stop increasing too much, but lets be honest its a bit too little to late.

You and me then bro, lets do it.

Everything I do is working towards it.

The EU and "International Opinion" shitted all over them.

not really, companies just need to have a normal minimum wage and hire actual americans. there is over 250m non immigrant americans and plenty of people need jobs.

Globalism was a mistake.

No need, we are going to destroy the EU

> Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me

Fool me thrice?

wew

>why didn't we have these problems
Because Gaddafi had that shit on lockdown

im really hoping wilders gets a lot of votes and le pen is elected and that will change fast.

if france leaves the EU italy will not keep taking these hordes

sweden can have the rest if they want

How about you make some janissaries out of the kurds instead of letting them bomb your shit?

Didn't Gaddafi warn that this would happen?

Why not just shoot the boats for a few months, should see a drastic decrease in people trying.

I'm talking about stuff like agriculture that requiers a lot of work and pays very little. Americans don't want these kinds of jobs.

they'r uneducable pile of shits

I hope some of them will come to poland, im done with all this racism

The EU would be fucked without France's economy to leech off of.

Germany's going to have to subsidize Club Med and nobody's gonna want to do that when its the Germans footing the bill.

i would happily fund an ngo who would be willing to do this, if this would exist Sup Forums would raise enough money to do this in a week

we've always known that. it takes like 2 whole years for libcunts to come to the same conclusion that everyone else can make on the spot.

Thats not how it works, shitlord. They have an obligation to rescue them. Not just a moral obligation, but a legal one. It would be an international crime to not help them.

This. It's relativily easy to gun those subhumans down while they are in water. Just aim, burst and continue untill the so called boat doesn't float anymore, Ahti will take care the rest. Do it, no one has to know.

its looked at like its profitable to EU to trash europe. its also more profitable for italy to trash neightbouring countries as those are the places the nigs go

you reap what you sow fagets

The eu would disintegrate, which is ideal at this point. Its the only way to dismantle the disgusting policies put in place, especially this invasion

People in poverty need jobs to survive. If they offer $14/hour then lots of people would do it.

The EU is going to be a funny in 10 years

Yes

But they don't because america's economy is based on those low wages.

Peter Sutherland is a confirmed jew. He was on a board of a jewish museum with only jewish board members. They took the website down.

im not sure it will exist in 10 years

Basically america without the second amendment.

It is going to be really easy for you to argue against gun grabbers in the future.

>isn't being stopped
More like is being encouraged