Im a Phoenician. AMA

Im a Phoenician. AMA

Do you have any relative in Brazil?

Also, what's your favourite snack?

No relatives in Brazil. I dont eat snack Im on a diet

I'm a Scythian

are you white

im 100% pure Helvetian. (tfw no swiss proxy)

Prove you are a Leb?

Yes

descendant of Canaanite that didn't go Jew.

Is anyone else tired of these unfunny and boring Sup Forums btfo posts? OP thinks he's top shit for another lel XD ironic Sup Forums btfo meme but dude I see 400000 of these per day. Can you please shut the fuck up and post better content OP? Are you so goddamn retarded you struggle to create a post that isn't the same unoriginal trash that is posted by hordes of shills, liberals and Sup Forumstards who think they're comedy geniuses? If you want to start a discussion, why can't your chubby tard hands just write in such a way which isn't so goddamn stupid? Speaking of starting a discussion, can someone please explain to me why intense, hot, wet, heavy autismos like OP are so common nowadays? I feel like it wasn't like this back in the day...

how fragmented is Lebanon?

Thank you for the proto-alphabet.

Prove it.

Are you ok?
Most people dont care about politics or religion and everyone gets along in everyday life, of course with one sectarian incident everything could fall apart
Youre welcome
How?

What percentage of your people would you say are people that could pass for European? What percent would you say are brown arabized mongrels?

time stamp with hand.

>Most people dont care about politics or religion
>with one sectarian incident everything could fall apart

What do you think of Mr. Trump?

Whats Arizona like?

which middle eastern country has the best food?

Feels good to be a tree

Everyone hates him
Fuck off with your gay shit. how the fuck does that prove what country im in
Most of us are white. The women especially are mostly white...The syrian refugees are all dark

Lebanon of course
Never been there

Got any pics of Phoenician boobs?

If yes, post em.
If not, why not?

you Christian or Muzzie?

lebanon of course
Its the same in the USA, Democrats and Republics work just fine and get along just fine in everyday/professional life, but a single protest could make them fight each other

No. our women are classy, not whores
Muslim

>Lebanon
>white

Just because mia khlifa got white stuff on here face, that doesn't mean you guys are white

Why were you guys the Jews of antiquity ?

Does your press refer to us as "Israel" or "The Zionist Occupation"?

Would you join Hezbollah if you had the chance?

>Fuck off with your gay shit. how the fuck does that prove what country im in
It proves your race you dingus.

Red what are you doing here?

Redpill me on the kataeb

Whites are the original habitant of the middle east.

How the fuck can you claim at the same time to be Phoenician and muslim? I thought Phoenicians descendants were christians

>No. our women are classy, not whores
>Women
>Classy
>Not whores
>Women

Oxymoron?

tree fags btfo

thinks ats Maronites

Are you the based wife beater?

>I thought Phoenicians descendants were christians
They are, he's a mutt.

>WE WUZ PHOENICIANS WALLAAAAAAH
no you are shitty arabs

Do you actually believe that fag stories? He is a pathetic sad faggot. He probably jerk off while typing the fake shit he posts wishing that ever could happen

there are plenty of white people in the middle east but it is mostly dirty brown arabs. its not cut and dry

Muslim and Christian Lebanese are almost genetically identical. Lebanese are descendants of the Phoenicians, but to claim not to be Arab is hilarious. To claim to be white is ridiculous.

>phoenicians come from lebanon/south syria
>arabs from arabia
>phoenician is arab
Oh lawd!

There are still white people in the middle east

Lebanese were Arabized. They adopted the language and mixed with Arabs. Go to Lebanon and you'll see some Saudi looking Christians.

living as 3rd class citizens
We need another crusade

Yeah, Arabs with significant European blood. Syria has a lot of them.

>Go to Lebanon and you'll see some Saudi looking Christians.
This seems unusual. Most of the time, families are taken into islam and don't return to christianity. Maybe lebanon is a bit different and people intermarry more often?

>turkey
>wishing for whites to live better
What nation are you vacationing from? You're clearly not a turk.

>Im a Phoenician
>WE WUZ
You're a phony not phoenician, stupid arab.