Americans will defend this.

> Wikipedia

Geeeeeeeee

muh 6 gorillion votes

lolwut

>get less electoral votes
>lose
Defend this /pol

Your numbers are wrong. Check your facts.

>60 million more votes

Hillary got the California (state with most illegals) vote.

Trump got the American vote.

wow that's crazy, did you even change the turnout% to match the population

>get more votes than the US population
>still lose

DEFEND THIS BLOMPFKINS

>Less states want you to lead them
>Win

Debate this \pol\
Or pick one...
Whichever works in this instance.

How obnoxious can the libtards be?

Protip: YOU LOST. LESS PEOPLE (with intelligence, in states that matter) AGREE WITH YOU THAN AGREE WITH PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP!! THIS IS FACT, NOT SPECULATION

why?

Take a citizenship test for immigration.
This is a Federal country, with indirect representation.
So States can have Constitutions and laws, still be independent from the Feds.
That's why you got an electoral college.
Populism like California would only mean big cities would push their candidates while ignoring other states.
Now, States can so whatever, so don't cry, Hillary lost knowing the rules.
Having the 100% of each liberal State would not give her more Electoral votes again because thia is a FEDERAL SYSTEM.
By the way, I am an immigrant that took the citizenship test and vote Trump.

It's almost like we're a union of States rather than a single homogeneous country

The majority of the states voted for Trump so that's why he is president

You might could refer to us as "united states"

Niggers and spics aren't people.

Holy fuck

Poetry

>North America
>States
>United under one republic
United States of America.

Jeez this shit is intense, illuminate.

>less votes
>still wins

UNDER BUDGET

>60 mil
O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

Anything that has happened to Trump has happened to Obama or worse.

Fix your own party first. Faggot.

>"united states"

does anybody other than politicians actually think in those terms, except for the slight differences in taxes and a few laws?

meaning, our states are all artificial and have nothing to do with culture or ethnicity, and anybody can freely move or travel to any state.

I'm an american who is occasionally inconvenienced by shit imposed by the differences in our states laws, but other than that nobody except Texans, New Yorkers, and Californians think of themselves as citizens of their state first.

>the South is bluer than the North

A System that is in place is a System that is in Place. Don't like it try to change it, probably won't work out for you though.

The blue pills liked it in 2012 when it worked out for Obama, now they don't like it that it fucked you in the ass.

it's called the electoral college and it's because our founding fathers knew most people were dumbfucks and that city centers would grow into idiocratic degenerate cesspools

>rural and suburban retards
>American

pick one

>
>>"united states"
>does anybody other than politicians actually think in those terms, except for the slight differences in taxes and a few laws?

Yes.
If you think otherwise you're part of the problem.

Outside of the US I'm an American.
Inside the US I'm a sovereign Pennsylvanian

You can travel freely between them because of an agreement between the States. They still have independent governments, legislatures, and laws determined by the People of that State.

ok pal 2 months later and still with this?

one word
>blacks

Racist!

>nobody except Texans, New Yorkers, and Californians think of themselves as citizens of their state first.

Hmm. Is that so. You're pretty smart to know everything.

>tfw yr 3 million becomes 60 gorillion

jokes on you, as far as I know burgers are extremely mobile and changing states as a girl changes clothes

Immigrants will never control the future of America faggot. Our forefathers designed it so they couldnt. Too bad yours didnt have the same insight.

Consider the following:

New York City has a population of 8 million people. That is the combined populations of Nebraska, Iowa, Montana and Idaho.

Now, what does NYC produce?
Bankers and trash.
It has no factories, it has no farms, it has no power plants, it has no military bases, it has nothing of value to the nation. It has Wall Street and a lot of financial businesses that make money off money.

Comparatively, Iowa is the 2nd most agriculturally productive state in the nation and 100% of its output is used in states like Montana and Arkansas as feed. Which brings us to Montana, which has 3 heads of cattle per person, depends on Iowa to produce feed and makes up a massive share of the beef industry in the nation. In like manner, Nebraska produces more wheat than any other state of which 60% of its used for non-human consumption (feed) and 40% is used for human consumption. Idaho, again a similar story, is the number one producer of potatoes in the nation which is a symmetrical flip of Nebraska at 66% human consumption.

Now
Without the electoral college, NYC has just as much pull as these FOUR STATES combined. But with the benefit of being a single place for a politician to visit once or twice and speak to most of them as opposed to traveling all over the aforementioned four states.

Ergo, the electoral college benefits the areas of the nation that produce because the producing areas of the nation are more valuable to the nation than the consuming areas.

she lost, let it go

>texas is the second bluest state of the union

>Saying that urban America is the real America
Inner city welfare recipient detected.

Stop posting stupid shit you don't understand, Scandinavian OP. We have something here in the US called the Constitution, and in that Constitution there's something called the Electoral College. Look it up.

That fucking amazing foresight. Learning about the founding fathers and how they drew ideas from greek/roman influences to combine them was one of the most interesting subjects I've learned to date.

>California
>that much red

What the fuck. CA needs to splinter into separate states. There's no way North Cali needs to be slaved to the fucking illegals hiding in their LA ratholes.

Almost certain this is fake.

This. I'm from New Jersey and I feel no form of loyalty whatsoever to my home state.

Adding onto this, something I posted in another thread

"It was so blatantly fraudulent it wasn't even funny.

Then you factor in all the spics that did vote illegally, recount 2016, detroit, broward county, Project Veritas videos 1, 2, and 3, Soros owning the machines (look up fraction magic on youtube that reweights votes), and Texas/Pennsylvania machines coincidentally calibrated weirdly so when you select Trump it picks Clinton (funny how broken machines controlled by Soros always pick in favor of the dems). People got to revote if they found it fucked but their previous one that went to Clinton would count still, etc you have your popular vote meme.

Can't FUCKING wait for this voter fraud investigation. We already have so much evidence it's incredible anyone can deny this."

Good for you.

Just don't knock up any white girls. Stay in your lane.

because the people don't always know what's best. you have incredibility emotional women at age 18 only voting because of a women running. it's pretty simple shit, norway

Clearly he was chosen by god himself to rule the country.

>that image
Hitler is the most lied about man in history.
>BUT THAT'S DIFFERENT
History is written by the victor.

And yet one of the largest cities in America is red on that map. Shows how much you know, you stupid fuck.

Democratic republic

>81 billion dollars annually to subsidize illegal immigration

heh, lightweights

It's literally irrelevant and it's the right way to do it. Voter suppression is a thing and it could go either way.

>with intelligence
>intelligence
>trump

>no military bases
What is Ft. Drum?

Why do you say that? I see it quite often and just looked it up and it seems to be a reliable quote.

>muh constitution

it's 2017

who cares what a bunch of long dead racist slave owning white men thought?

Reminder that the only people hacking elections and public opinions were the fucking democrats.

>get 60 million more votes
>still lose
Americans will defend this.

Its a great thing. All that time ago and the founding fathers saw the tyranny of the majority coming. Liberals are getting cucked from the past.

I'm from Arizona and I can tell you we think of ourselves as Arizonians first then Americans.

I just posted the image as thought kindling, that's a good point you bring up though.
What do you think about pic related? It really activates my almonds.

I keep checking the facts and this is what I get every time.

It's a lie, the information is false, jackass.

This is why you aren't supposed to believe Wikipedia.

So if I move out to Dakota, my vote will mean more?

HEY EVERYONE, LETS MOVE OUT WEST

Its insane how cheaply he pulled it all off. When the left finally has their anal irritation subside there are some really good things to decompress about this election.

Underrated

yes u faggot

It's only red because the county limits extend all the way to the state lines. The city itself is blue.

right random posters on Sup Forums much more reliable

I am from AZ as well and I agree, but I don't think I will be able to live down the shame of my state electing McCain again. A wood carving of Mohammad would have been better.

My rebuttal is

Who the fuck cares about this dumb ass shit you tittering fucking moron

>t. mountainous regions

kys yourself

I've only driven through Arizona, and I'm not trying to start shit, but what has Arizona ever done to make you guys Arizona first and America second?

I live in a state that is almost as mediocre as Arizona, so I understand the pride thing a bit, but when I really think about it, my state is as average as about 35 or 40 of the others.

What do I not know about Arizona that would make me think of it as an interesting or even awesome state?

Arizona has always done its own thing whether the federal government agrees or not.
Like when Obama was president they kept their border control active and kept their gun rights. In arizona you can open carry or conceal without any permits.
The old west in general is pretty proud of their states.

It is not in NYC, you stupid cumstain, its upstate new york and upstate new york is so very red.

You know how commiefornians harp on about how they produce all these crops?
Who do you think grows those crops?
surely not their soy latte frappachino drinking faggot asses

It's ok you can still destroy your own cities

you almost had me there. sage

She won by 2 million, no wait, 3 million, no wait, 6 gorillion, no wait 60 million, no wait...

>. In arizona you can open carry or conceal without any permits.

that's pretty impressive. My dad says that around here when he was young, you saw gun racks with rifles or shotguns mounted in the rear window of a lot of the pickup trucks. I don't think I've ever seen one.

that image should win some kind of award.

>
>This. I'm from New Jersey and I feel no form of loyalty whatsoever to my home state.

No one in the People's Republic of New Jersey actually WANTS to live there.