Are black people inherently born with a "gibsmedat" gene or have we conditioned them to become so entitled?

Are black people inherently born with a "gibsmedat" gene or have we conditioned them to become so entitled?

>Are black people inherently born with a "gibsmedat" gene or have we conditioned them to become so entitled?

both

Slavery really was a mistake.

Without it, we wouldn't have anywhere near the amount of blacks we do now and we wouldn't constantly be told how evil we still are for it and how we still need to make up for it.

>Are black people inherently born with a "gibsmedat" gene or have we conditioned them to become so entitled?

>image features 2 blacks out of 7 people

>this
the lack of vitamin D because of less sun exposure does led to one being sluggish

and growing up in an environment where there is a self inflicted or real feel of being unsafe; not filling a basic need, ontop of a stigma that a majority of people you interact with being of another race and that race, you were taught, 'owes' you something.

Oh please, don't act like black people aren't entitled.

You never see white people riot and destroy towns because a white man caught robbing a store pulls a gun on a cop.

>self sufficient black couple has two children
>gibsmedat groid couple has 10
Evolution in action

> we wouldn't constantly be told how evil we still are for it and how we still need to make up for it.
(((They))) would have had made up something else.

>trying to make a valid point by posting a twitter image.
>twitter image FAILS to make your point.
>come after me because I rightly called you out.

SAGE.

No they have this mentality. Go to vacation in Africa , you'll understand...

>white people
Someone tell these niggers about the Jews.

No going aginst the narrative, this is our safe echo chamber

Now kindly leave before I call you shill and use my reeee meme

Never stop showing people that 95% of slave owners were Jews and 100% of slave traders were Jews and Arabs. Fuck these people. Stop bowing your head for shit you did not do.

Not to mention only 3 to 6% max (of america's population)....Were slave owners in the united states.

Jews, not whites, own Hollywood.

>not using common sense

I could have posted a totally unrelated pic, still doesn't refute my argument.

All of this. Change the narrative or continue to see shit like OP until they're hanging you in the streets. Soon.

They are actually. Blacks in general are still stuck in jungle tribe mentality, they are not prepared for the wealth available in white society. To a black jungle warrior, the mark of success is how much shiny stuff he was able to get from people he defeated. They don't understand about generated wealth and they don't have the mental capacity to compete with whites in high paying jobs. They just see white people with a lot of stuff and think we took it from someone else and that to get that stuff they'll have to take it from us. Ooga booga.

>develop in the most plentiful, forgiving environment for thousands of years
>becomw genetically programmed for gibsmedats

Its like pottery

Both, blacks have always had the "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET" mentality

See, but you didn't. You didn't actually go through and cherry pick the ACTUAL BLACK QUOTES, so you come off looking like a moron, even if your point is true.

You're the one getting autistic about it, not me.

i think you are confusing entitlement with stupidity, in that example any way. also, long story short, much of their failngs are because of that and demicrats/jews

It would've just been some other guilt trip. Trail of tears comes to mind. Look at Japan and how (((they))) push the comfort women meme.

I don't accept your figures at face value, but your point on slave traders is interesting, because that is something that is never brought up. As far as most slave owners being Jewish... that's just not reality. Charleston used to be very Jewish (and there were plenty of Jews in Savannah), I'll give you that, but chattel slavery was brought to the US as an English institution.

English aristocrats were the first Europeans to colonize what would become the Southern States and were the ones to pave the way for slavery in the South.

It's a mix of liberals constantly telling blacks its white peoples fault for all their failures and niggers just being lazy animals

Slavery was not a mistake

Considering niggers as responsible adults fit for freedom was a mistake

We still need them to do shitty jobs that no dignified white man should ever need to do

>Change the narrative or continue to see shit like OP until they're hanging you in the streets.
That's right...
In fact , the "slavery" argument is just a pretext for eternal "reparations"..It's all about money.

Blacks don't actually give a fuck about slavery. (slavery still exists in 2017 in Africa)...And nobody bitches about it.

Better yet , they' don't give a shit about black lives themselves... (You never see blacks rioting or BLM protesting when blacks kill other blacks in record number every single year...They're basically doing the KKK's work) , but they'll only focus on the very small % of white on black cases.

Conclusion ? Whites are losing the 'racist' game. And it is a game...

Jews , Africans , Arabs , Asians all know the rule of the game. They all have different tactics to play it.

It's a zero sum game. Black people's strategy is to bitch about slavery , racism & want eternal "reparations"...

Jews do the same , but with a different lingo..They also love to pretend to be eternal victims , and talk about the holocaust ...

Arabs do the same but they also use the "islamophobia" card...

Asians (East Asians that is..)are kinda discreet...But they sometime bitch about white males...

Whites are losing the race game because of an ideology and ego. They worship egalitarianism & human rights....And ego....The ego part is a paradox.

They want to show the world how morally perfect they are. (virtue signaling if you will). Show how tolerant they are...It's an intellectual ego masturbation. Deep down , they think of themselves are morally and intellctually superior.
And yet , it is because of this mentality (not having their priorities in check , such as race , nationalism , defending your culture , preserving your genes)...
That we're getting owned and losing.

Another major problem. Whites tend to see themselves as individuals. Others have a stronger identity...they see themselves as a distinct group....They have a team.

(((They))) would still be in Africa.

US has already paid them off through welfare more than we ever got from them economically through slavery.

Honestly this is the best explanation posted.

in africa, if you come across a resource, you take it. if a couple nigs found the resource first and your group of nigs is bigger, you kill those nigs and take it.

good post.