Trump's Approval Rating

Redpill me on this shit please.

The media loves to tout that his ratings are in the sink. You know, I know, and the media knows that is because everybody on the left is not missing any opportunity to vote him down.

Here's my questions Sup Forums? Is it possible to rig those polls like I suppose the left is doing? If so, then do they even matter? And should we be doing all we can to vote trump up?

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb27
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Remember these are the same people who said Clinton has a 98% chance of winning.

There's us no poll in existence that's impossible to rig or manipulate

Oversample in San Fran. They are told of emotional persuasion and should be ignored

>poll only major cities
>wow look at Trump's approval rating

Just add a few points(4 to 7) to Trump and you have his real approval rating.

I think he's at about 45-50%, realistically.

he has 85% rebulican approval rating, highest since regan. interviewingleftist sjws in california is obviously going to be a negative opinion based on feelings and what media or reddit tells them is right.

Remember she did actually win the popular vote.

That's where I'm coming from. They shouldn't be trusted. I was listening to Limbaugh and I think he said that the bad polls could be used against Trump by Dems in an attempt to impeach him if all else fails. True?

For sure. The icing on the cake is when I see these polls, they are usually conducted by names such as 'ABC' or 'CNN' or 'NBC.' And we all know which way they are going to lean. What a farce. That's why Obama got his dick sucked for eight straight years.

But should we attempt to help Trump in this regard and turn them around or focus on more important matters?

which would still be by far the lowest approval rating ever for a president in his 100 first days.

Bush had close to 90% OVERALL rating at some point in his presidency, so im calling absolute bullshit on that one. Typical Trump-lies.

the what? they only tally that up as a formality no one actually cares about the popular vote except city retards

They lied about the polls, they're lying about the approval ratings. What more is there?

Trump had the biggest unfavorables of a candidate, this isn't really a surprise

Favorability ratings are popularity contests, not actual indicators of whether a president is good or bad

Just after 9/11? Yeah. Maybe you were too young kid, but everybody thought he was doing great then. Even Dems.

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb27

Check out Rasmussens polls. They are the only poll which has been pretty consistent through the whole election. 53-54% seems pretty reasonable considering half of the people are so strongly against him.

They are labeled by other polls by (((not correctly measured))) and I don't know why. Maybe someone can enlighten me?

No surprise though. Have you seen the riots and the Left's every attempt to stymie him? If possible, of course the Left (particularly the same ones who pay protesters) are going to make sure to see that his polls are down, even if it means paying SJW's to spam click the down button.

He's wildly unpopular. Why would he have a high approval rating?

well, those polls were right technically. thats my point. they just said clinton will win the popular vote clearly, and they just assumed that will translate into a win in the electoral vote, too.

Rasmussen's tracking poll was the most accurate this election season

>Is it possible to rig those polls like I suppose the left is doing?

If you buy a media organization, sure.

Then you can say, "Look at me--- I'M the Jew now."

ITT: the mental gymnastics of drumpftards defending the worst start of a presidency ever

you know 100% that is not what they said though, why are you lying?

You're wrong. Her 98% chance of winning wase based off state polls and estimated electoral count. Kys

Hillary has the lowest approval rating

you're the troll, we get it...

The better question is there a time in the last 2 years that mainstream polls haven't been lies?

Lil cuck angry Merkel is about to get btfo too..sad

(((((Polls)))) /thread

Yeah, right after 9/11.

Being an underaged Euro, I don't expect you to understand how the country, by and large, was feeling at the time.

But Bush could have held up a paper napkin on which, drawn in sharpie, was a crude scribble that said "Germany did 9/11".

And in an instant millions of people would be calling for your entire country to be napalm-torched to kingdom come.

From the hundreds of media outlets there was exactly one that said the night before election that Clinton is going to win with 98% certainty, and that was the HuffPo. It's a bit weak to cherrypick that single outlier. Nate Silver had Trump at 40% the night before electiion day.

it's just a lie again. You guys are liars. Thats the point. You, like Trump, lie all the time. All the time. Its crazy. How can people lie so much?

>And in an instant millions of people would be calling for your entire country to be napalm-torched to kingdom come.
At least do Berlin and NRW next time. Thank you.

Less than 300,000 jews died during ww2

What lie?

No, you're wrong, they made their predictions based on state polls.

Which still makes him wrong. And the other polls were 20+% off too. Their crediblilty is nonexistant. Its clear that the polls do not capture the true american opinion

Never go full retard

What?

>I don't like what you said so you are clearly lying

No, we literally entered a war for zero reason, with zero evidence, to kill a man who had nothing to do with 9/11 because Bush told us to. And we agreed to happily, because we were fucking pissed and wanted blood. Any blood.

You must be fifteen years old to be this clueless about human nature. Vengeance and the mob together are heavily inertial forces.

They over sample Democrats. You can get any result you want by polling areas that will answer how you want and asking questions in a specific way. Keep in mind these are often done by phone. Who do you know answers a strange number on a land line let alone on the cell phone. If they don't disclose polling methods there is no reason to believe it's true

>im just pretending to be retarded guys :)
>now excuse me while ahmed fucks my wife i have a closet to attend to

>Remember she did actually win the popular vote.

Yeah, no shit retard.

They over-sampled heavy democrat spic areas in the cities, hung up the phone on anyone who answered trump, and re-weighted their shit.

They would sample like 500 dems, and undersample republicans (350). And of those 350, more than half were woman. And those were taken right after the pussy tapes. THENNN they lied about the polls after the second debate when he SOARED in the polls and continued with their garbage polls post pussytape-pre 2nd debate.

It was so blatantly fraudulent it wasn't even funny.

Then you factor in all the spics that did vote illegally, recount 2016, detroit, broward county, Project Veritas videos 1, 2, and 3, Soros owning the machines (look up fraction magic on youtube that reweights votes), and Texas/Pennsylvania machines coincidentally calibrated weirdly so when you select Trump it picks Clinton (funny how broken machines controlled by Soros always pick in favor of the dems). People got to revote if they found it fucked but their previous one that went to Clinton would count still, etc you have your popular vote meme.

Can't FUCKING wait for this voter fraud investigation. We already have so much evidence it's incredible anyone can deny this.

>Is it possible to rig those polls like I suppose the left is doing?

They don't have to rig polls. All they have to do is sample specific segments of the population in order to get the results they want.

Then the results are technically "true."

Don't try to explain to the German the fundamental human emotion of banding together when your group is threatened or harmed.

The allies stomped that sort of feeling out of them at the behest of the Jews.

after the wikileaks PROVED the MSM was rigging polls why would anyone believe a poll again?

Did we really break the German male under Jewish instruction?

Because that would actually make me extremely depressed. They were strong, once.

Like Daddy said; if it was about winning the popular vote he would have campaigned in major cities.

Go suck Hildabeasts dick.

Who gives a fuck? We president nao, and despite what the msm would have you believe, low popularity and links to Russia that are TOTALLY real (trust us) won't stop him from serving out at least 4 years as potus

Here are the redpills:

1. The approval rating polls are just as fabricated and manipulated as the election ones.

2. However, Trump is not popular. Even if you add a generous 10% to the general polls, he is below 50%. This is very low, and one of the lowest for Presidents.

3. HOWEVER: Approval rating doesn't mean shit. Trump has had terrible favorabilities the whole race. He is a bitter medicine. We know that and the others in power know that. Trump has already fulfilled more campaign promises than Obama and Bush in his first month in office.

4. Hillary's real approval rating would have been similar to Trump's. They may have fudged the numbers, but she would have been as unpopular as Trump was. There would just have been protests in different places.

5. Trump's support among Republicans and Republican leaning independents is very high. The idea of him being impeached by his own party is laughable. In fact, the Republicans broke fundraising records during the election, but also importantly: POST ELECTION. They broke their fundraising record for January and are probably going to match/surpass it in February.

So Trump is not that popular, but it doesn't matter. The Republican voters (AKA: The people who vote for Republicans AKA: The people who will vote in 2018 AKA: Who the John McCains and Lindsey Grahams care about because all they want is to keep running) LOVE Trump and support him. If Trump's support among the republican base stays as high as it is, 2018 will lead to further gains in the house and senate, and leave Democrats behind.

He has a 88% approval rating among right leaning people and a 2 among left leaning people. It's basically

>Because that would actually make me extremely depressed.
The Soviets did more harm to the Germans than we did, but yes, we had a role to play.

To be fair, the undersampling of Republicans isn't necessarily an attempt to influence the polls since Republicans don't make up 50% of all states. Let's say you're going to poll 1000 people in a state where there's 5% Libertarian, 5% Green Party, 25% Republican, and 65% Democrat. It would make sense then that 50 Libertarians, 50 Greens, 250 Republicans, and 650 Democrats are polled. It's not that they're trying to skew polls, but that they're sometimes (not always) just accurately reflecting the overall population. It would stand to reason then that red states like Texas would have more Republicans polled than Democrats. I'm not saying any of this to legitimize the dishonest media, but you do have to be fair when criticiting them.

It's not cherry picking when the mainstream media itself used it as a source of information.

Germans are hopeless.

That's why I added in the fact that they hung up the phone on anyone who answered Trump and them mostly targeting woman after they released Pussygate (which did happen)

I will note this though, thanks for the heads up. What you said does make sense but it's fairly obvious how malicious it was.
Also why I specifically mentioned they targeted heavy illegal spic areas for sampling as well in red states with cities.

Everything considered, I feel it was a little more than just random sampling that just so happened to pick up more Democrats.

no. 28.6%

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

This. We can't trust this man with the nuclear codes.

The country was so divided and given how many people actually vote it makes sense that either candidate would have record breaking low approval rating
Also the entire media is against him.

All the polls before were bullshit. This is just another poll really.