Your opinion on Slavs Sup Forums?

Your opinion on Slavs Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiyxgip4khc&feature=youtu.be
bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter1.shtml
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slave
foreigndispatches.typepad.com/dispatches/2004/10/slav_an_etymolo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're cool, but Why does everyone over there have a bad childhood, and why are children so grown there?
I always see kids just walking around on their own

>I always see kids just walking around on their own
Slav culture. Independence is a virtue. Kids shouldn't have to be watched 24/7 if you raised them right.

>Why does everyone over there have a bad childhood, and why are children so grown there?
I wonder the same thing.. We are extremely prone to scaring our own children. Remember the horrors of soviet cartoons, it's like we have to feed our children some trauma.
I will never forget how my granddad used to scare me with various masks he probably made for this exact reason..

we can be fucked up as hell

The only europeans that aren't cucked.
Based brothers.

Those are not slavs but finns. Get your facts straight

In addition: Slavs are... well, mixed feelings. Some good aspects, some bad.

Slavic peoples should unite Soviet Union mk II

its spiritual. demons exist. they taught you to fear them.

masterrace

>traditional Slav clothes
>Rudy hair and beard, blue eyes like in the early descriptions
>Perun riding the skies
You might as well fuck off with your butthurt finn

It's recently come to my attention that the word Slave is derived from the word Slav

What's your opinion on that?

That's why they're not limp-wrist Numale beta cucks like so many Westerners are.

Brothers.

jewish propaganda

Extremely favorable

Being only 30% Slavs, we Serbs consider them as brothers

>Slavic peoples should unite Soviet Union mk II

Slav people should unite in the Slavic Union for space exploration

best space explorers tbqh

>Your opinion on Slavs Sup Forums?
pretty based, last defenders of white culture on the planet, lovers of misery and despotism

do you also terrify your children with fucked up cartoons?

youtube.com/watch?v=oiyxgip4khc&feature=youtu.be

That's a fact. Early descriptions depict us as tall, strong and hardy. But at that time we lived in tribes so we were an easy pray for Arab/Byzantine/Viking slave-hunters.

We are the offspring of those Slavs that weren't enslaved apparently

I am one so nothing but love and sexual attraction
>inb4 hur durr one drop

I'd assume it'd be Islamic propaganda instead since it was them who subjugated you

>The term slave has its origins in the word slav. The slavs, who inhabited a large part of Eastern Europe, were taken as slaves by the Muslims of Spain during the ninth century AD.
bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter1.shtml

>From Middle English, a borrowing from Old French sclave, from Medieval Latin sclāvus (“slave”), from Late Latin Sclāvus (“Slav”), because Slavs were often forced into slavery in the Middle Ages
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/slave

>I can well understand why people of Slavic descent would find this revelation troubling: as I've said before, we'd all like to think the best of our ancestors, the better to bask in their supposed glory. Unfortunately, the reality is that all of us have much to be humble about if we go back far enough
foreigndispatches.typepad.com/dispatches/2004/10/slav_an_etymolo.html

Sorry.

>Unfortunately, the reality is that all of us have much to be humble about if we go back far enough
that's some nice cuck mentality there

We are still proud of our history. And the word Slovan/Slovanin comes from slovo meaning "word". We are "those who speak". I don't care about some late latin interpretation because at some time, some place, some people of my kin were enslaved.

Meh, i grew up in Russia so i got my fair share of cartoons. I'll admit that one is pretty creepy, but it's nothing more than typical Russian folklore. Baba Yaga was in lot of my early year cartoons, I never seemed to be traumatised by them.
I dunno, maybe it's part of something bigger where they wanna still some kind of clear image of evil into the kids so they tend towards religion? Russia is a very religious country and supernatural witches in cartoons isn't too far from the demons you'd pray away.
Just my take on it though.
But then also take into account how much more moderated things are in today's world.

100% German here
They are based

tfw even bible says slavs were united and shared border with some middle eastern countries (it was called Lechia in polish), and now we just hate and want to kill each other :DDD

You've seen nothing bro. In my region there is a tradition that young men go around villages dressed as devils and singing carols XD

Honest honest honest?

Yugos are batshit and stuck in an identity crisis, the rest are fine.

of course thats comming from an albanian

Only good slav.

No it's coming from a Russian proxy

>The only good slav a below average 6/10 slav

similar to our kurenti

Can any Russians redpill me on Cossacks? Are they based?

>Lechia
lmao, fuck off with that retarded shit

we wuz also ancient sarmatianz n shiet, right? :DDD

Pottery.

Brahim watch your own country.

Seriously why the fuck do you have to create a new country every 10 years over any disputes you have?

Great conquers , great women , great nations

slavs=slaves

>We are still proud of our history. And the word Slovan/Slovanin comes from slovo meaning "word". We are "those who speak".
A hundred times this.
That's why everyone else is called Nyam/Nemets/Nemski - mute/who cannot speak.

That's just Kukeri, bro. We in Bulgaria have them too.

I'd like slavs a whole lot more if they didn't act like niggers.

Or come to my country for the sole purpose of being a criminal. Safe to say I'm not a fan.

>Kukeri
That's a nice name bro :^)

They say this tradition is a Roman relict, we Slavs have adopted and modified it.

Cossacks are very difficult thing to call based or not... At first they were really simular to pirats in the Carribean. Lived raiding, swelled in numbers from runaway people ect. Then when lawless territory stopped being lawless and strong countries like Poland and Russia began expanding into this region they organised and became a military force. And then nearby countries decided, if you can't crush something-lead it. Thus most of exploration of Siberia and far eastern parts of modern day Russia and also a lot of boder protection was done by these very skilled, very strong, and very militaristic people.