SWEDEN YES!

What a bunch of fuckin cucks...

Disgusting piece of shit, I would execute her myself if asked by the Church.

is he a boy or a girl

2015, okay

> Ze is gender fluid.

>2015

(((Catholic)))

She will be decapitated just the same by them, what is she hoping to accomplish?

Should change the crying wojak to a happy one

Is that a transvestite priest? Jesus Catholicism has gotten cucked.

>making it easier for people to follow a false prophet and condemn their souls to hell
>"""""bishop"""""
fucking burn in hell sweden

let's go into mosques and demand they put up a crucifix and recite the lord's prayer

>woman
>bishop

(((ChurchOfSweden)))

>When the Lutheran Church of Sweden Copies Catholic Vestments

Good, we don't need those churches, let the muslims turn them to mosques.

(((Lutheran))) you mean.

The priest collar actually wasn't originally Catholic, it was just adopted by them.

Traditionally priests wore Cassocks, but that fell out after (((Vatican II))).

Do people not realize that Jesus would probably beat the living hell out of a Muslim?

Don't Cassocks have that collar?

Jesus is a jew, so muslims would most likely try anything they can to kill him

>woman
>bishop
Fake news for fake Catholicism

female bishop?!

>protestants
lolol

Do swedes get off to the fact that they're killing there culture? If someone one even suggested this shit here they would become a social pariah.

>lutherans
Reminder that only Catholics and Orthodox are true christians

She needs to be killed NOW.

Nah, its just that Christianity does not exist in Nordic countries anymore and everyone in the state churches are atheists/spiritualists/agnostics who are larping for the sake of tradition.

We have fundamentalist baptist churches in America that make ISIS look like a bunch of hippies in comparison

anybody else got the other headlines about this crazy bitch?

>Christianity does not exist in Nordic countries
It does not exist here too..
>We have fundamentalist baptist churches in America that make ISIS look like a bunch of hippies in comparison
Fake sect anyway, sucks to be in a non-theocratic country

I swear nordic christianity or whatever luthetarian shit is the most cucked form of christianity (if it even can be called that).

This (((priest))) gave award to some 16 year old kid who got crowned as the faggot of the year.

>everything on the Internet is true
Where did this influx of old people come from? I swear this place is looking more like a random babyboomers Facebook feed every day.

>fishmouth
That's some really punchable face.

Let's just say that those people have nothing to do with Christian traditions.

nordic women are fucking cancer. total gas chamber material.

>believing Semitic lies like hell to begin with
SHIGGITY

>2015
so you're even more enriched now?

>being a binary shitlord

Was the sin by which Devil corrupted Gods creation vanity or narcissism?
And was that the reason women should not be allowed to be priests?

>worshiping cock sucking "gods"

Muslims aren't even allowed to pray in churches so this is pointless just pray at home.

What about this face? Another "priestess" in Finland

How can a practicing lesbian be a priest?

>female church leader
>liberal female church leader
apostate

Lol this literally makes no sense

Game Over

This woman in this picture is hard driving church owned apartments to the use for illegal immigrants who got sent back - church in Finland is protecting illegal immigrants so they do not get sent away. This is somehow legal in Finland.

Check facts about OP:s bishop woman whore - she is married to a woman.

>Women in the clergy
Y tho

>fishmouth< LOL....spilled coffee.....SJWs in 40 years.....

>All these people hating on Lutheranism

Without Martin Luther the only form of Christianity would be Catholicism

I left the church when they started spending their funds on the "refugees" instead of Finns. Actually quite a few people did, there was a boom of people leaving the church around that time.

What do they even stand for? It's literally cultural Marxisms.
There is no Religion there. They only promote things that undermine society.

>gay bishop

well, no news there

>Don't Cassocks have that collar?
Yes, they do. Cassocks are still worn by deacons and priests who practice the traditional latin mass. The Tridentine liturgy is probably the last remaining uncucked part of the church. Many people who follow it have been very critical of the last 2 popes, if that tells you anything.

Churches are naive and easy to infiltrate for subversive degenerates: film at 11.

They stand for feminism. Finnish orthodox church has already declared Feminist theology (official term lol) has ruined and corrupted lutherian church.

I should add that female clergy are still forbidden in the Tridentine mass, which has spared it from such nonsense as found in the OP.

I don't for a second believe that "person" in her heart of hearts fancies herself as a Christian. She's just another subversive cunt.

You never had a church in the first place.
Anyways I believe that only the true one will prevail.
I am a catholic but I'm getting worried that only the Orthodox are still firm.

>bishop
>female
>Swede
Checks out. Pretty depressing desu

I'm going to guess doing shit like this will get you excommunicated.

based finland

>You never had a church in the first place.

No-one did.

Those men in the picture have made orthodox church increase its population by tens of thousands lately. The first man is archbishop of Finnish orthodox church, also a single father of two girls.

>Women were a mistake
>t. God

>tfw our Lutheran pastors were always female
>tfw the newest one from my old church (I abandoned Christianity long ago but still hear things) is a Lesbian

t. Minnesotan

Are Swedes just genetically cucks? I am half Swede descent on my mothers side and half Norwegian descent on my fathers side. You don't know the kind of conflicting feelings I have. I know that cucky empathetic side is the Eternal Swede blistering through.

This shit has been posted every fucking week, maybe day, for the past 2 years. Jesus christ get some fucking new stories to circlejerk about. Not like it matters since this board draws so many new retards in.

The lutherian church was ruined and corrupted to begin with by being a branch of protestantism.
Protestantism is just taking all the original good aspects out of religion and leaving just the retardism.

Lol this is old news. Get off my board newfags

It was shot down you fag. By your logic I can claim that America is Islam loving cucks too because a Muslim won an Oscar yesterday.

>By your logic I can claim that America is Islam loving cucks
But by that logic, he would be right

Sweden what the hell is wrong with you? How much more liberal do you want to become?