Work in fucking factory

>work in fucking factory
>own a car
>enaugh money to not live with parents or fucking normie scum roommates
>enaugh money to halthy eating and some hobbies

im sure many of you amerifats cant afford those things and you live with fucking roomates. I dont want to mock you but your living standard is not as high as you think. Rent is cheap as fuck here and average people earn far more than minimum wage.The only expensive thing are fucking electronics and video games. think about it. Think about it for a second.

We are intimately aware.

But you are polish...I don't think there is anything in the world that I worth being Polish for..

commiefornia is doing just fine thx

rent here is 500$/month for 20 square meters apartments and factory workers makes about 500$ as well

nice try though

>claims to have better lifestyle
>complains about price of video games
>meanwhile I own 5 vehicles, a house and 15 acres of land
Most Americans don't have roommates. That's only common in the largest city's.

You're polish, things are cheaper there.

I pay $380 a month for 1000 sq ft
What do you pay OP

also im pretty sure OP is not polish, not only his post is full of bullshit but also
>polackie route
>polackie
doesnt seems like anything a pole would make

until I see american civilians sporting MRAP's I will not be impressed

most stuff is more expensive here than in usa. only basic food is cheaper, like potatos

>city's
>owns 5 cars
Spotted the white trash

Wait, Americans live with roommates even after they finish university?

I thank you for staying in Poland. Now if you could convince your relatives to come back, that would be great.

im moving to uk this summer

you are welcome

I fell for the marriage meme.

Live with wife and my 4 children under the age of 10.

>tfw can't leave without giving her half my shit
>tfw if she decides to leave she gets half of my shit

Sucks because I started a business from the ground up and she's never contributed a thing towards it.

Some people do. Mostly in extremely dense urban environments. It's common in New York and San Francisco for sure.

And you'll be moving back next summer, kurwa.

yolo

meanwhile you gonna get raped by paki rape gangs in next 5 years

Kek.
I'm staying in uni provided accommodation in the second largest city and every single room is an un-cucked single.

>work in fucking factory
are you a whore?

One problem at a time, wojak.

you wish, useful idiot

Enjoy cleaning Germany's mess :^)

So what, loads of people at your university won't be in the accomodation and will be sharing in private flats you freak.

As will many people in your city.

Where do you live? In my area 380 will get you a 15ft RV parked in someone's field

you' re loser and a liar

Every student accommodation I've looked at in the area provides either studio rooms for a single person or single rooms with a shared kitchen.
Roommate arrangements aren't as common here as you think.

this. I am acutely aware that we are lied to about our living standards and that all the immigration needs to stop for awhile.

maybe in warsaw...

>single rooms with a shared kitchen.

That's called a roommate in the states . Illogical but true .

>Cheapest rent around here is $500 a month
>And that's not counting utilities

Fuck Maryland.

Wages are absurdly stagnated. Boiling frog style.
Fucking mind-blowing that 50yrs ago, you could get out of high school, find an entry-level job and immediately afford a house, a car, and support a family of four. It is a shitty time. No-one fucking owns anything. The banks own everything. This is my car!--no it isn't, what bank owns that car? Do you like my house, I'm a home owner!--no you're not, which bank owns your house? etc bla bla you get the idea.

Why are armored vehicles banned? There's no constitutional justification for it.

I was confusing room mate with flat mates, forget evrything I said.

Doesn't roommate imply that you're sharing a room together though?
I always thought "roommates" meant that you slept in the same room / used the same bathroom.
Over here we call people sharing a kitchen with us "flatmates", because we're sharing a flat, not a room.

Basically every issue Trump has outlined is a problem here too.

>This is my car!--no it isn't, what bank owns that car?
do you cunts really actually use car loans?

Not in American monkey English. "Flat" doesn't even exist in reference to living accommodations. You have a room connected to a larger room that is shared within a larger building. Makes no sense but it is what it is .

>>work in fucking factory
What's a fucking factory and how is it different from a normal factory that makes normal things?

Yea cause generally we don't have 30-40k laying around to spend all at once you fucking dipshit

maybe his factory tests out dildos and fleshlights.

Or if you have your own flat you pay fuck all (100$ monthly for all my utilities) and I live in a 2 bedroom flat in central Warsaw. It's comfy as fuck.

get a used car or save the money to buy outright?

unless you're buying a car that's like $200,000 and you need a loan simply because you can't get all of the money together at once, i don't see the point in getting a loan for a car.

>I too work in a factory(lab tech)
>own two vehicles, car and truck
>plenty of money and haven't lived with parents since 19, 31 now. Roommates are a terrible idea.
>enough money to do whatever I fucking want and am debt free.

I don't even make that much money. But I have the ability to do whatever I want and I didn't go to college. Get gud.

I live with my fiance in a two bedroom

I have my own office here at home with all my Vidya

You got btfo

So you left highschool went to uni or whatever and had money for a vehicle IMMEDIATLY? Like you gave never in life had a loan? So your credit history just does not exist?

I own two cars and paid them off in three years. If I hadn't taken a loan, it would have cost me about 27,000 for both of them straight up. A kia Rio and a jeep patriot. Jeep was used. It's not logical to think someone can just save 27,000 in their early twenties for a vehicle while also making other life starting purchases

no, i bought a shitty rust bucket for $3,000, i learned to maintain it, and i finally bought a new car in my mid 20s.

and no, i have not taken out a loan in my life. i do have a credit card, but no, not a loan.

why do you americans think borrowing money is a requirement in life?