Prove your not a blind follower and name 1 (one) criticism you have of Trump

I'll start:
>cancelling his appearance at the white house correspondent's dinner makes him look weak and like he can't take criticism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haven't started the Great Cleansing

>>cancelling his appearance at the white house correspondent's dinner makes him look weak and like he can't take criticism

for you, you actual faggot.

Hilary isn't jailed.

His FCC pick and the aforementioned's subsequent decisions. Oh, and Betsy Devos because if he truly wanted to destroy the DoED, he should have said so instead of hiring someone with a terrible reputation.

My only disappointment is that he's not an actual racist. Other than that, everything is great.

fuck off shill

your /r/eddit tactics have no power here

no deus vulting

This

Saying Crimea isn't a Russian territory.

Not making it clear that recreational pot should be a state issue.

He is actually fulfilling his campaign promises. Wtf!?

ALSO IF YOUR RENT IS HIGH AND YOUR PAY IS LOW, MAKE SURE TO VOTE AGAINST IMMIGRATION IN YOUR NEXT ELECTION.

he fights too hard for America

He hasn't nuked the Middle East yet
I'm now a Hilldawg

Jews

Wasting time golfing instead of building the wall.

Hasn't stopped speaking like a friggin child

He's anti free trade

His tweeting

>Russian girls are so pretty.
Thats why i cant leave this country without a woman.

eating steak well-done.

Mercy

>Can't take criticism, so he doesn't go to the correspondents dinner

I think he should've gone, so he could be filled with a terrible resolve

Trump is very clearly a narcissist. He probably ran for the presidency in part because of a desire to be known in the history books.

I don't like Big Mac's

He didn't indefinitely ban all non-visa, non-green card travel from all Muslim majority countries

He won't deport all the illegals

Yuuuuup. That's it though. >:3

He's way too pro-Israel.

Backing the Jews
But its understandable why

Whats wrong with being a blind follower of god emperor?

One thing bothers me and one thing only.
Climate change denier.
/thread

Barring press from the gaggle only served to empower those outlets through sympathy

He speaks before he thinks and makes easy gaffes that the media can pounce on

Kellyanne Conway?

She's a 60-cent special. Cheap, flashy, and strictly poison under the gravy.

Plus western women don't like Russian men

wall construction hasn't started yet

met my Russian wife in Tashkent. How true that statement is.

I need to prove jack shit to a dumb shill.

Trump hiring his son in law smells like nepotism

The fact he likes his steak well done, and he should take the higher ground when being criticized instead of lashing out.

He dun goofed by not including saudi arabia in his travel ban

inb4 7d chess

Not deporting illegal immigrants

I think some of his measures and policies are quite strict and counter progressive technology wise, I'd say if he'd have some tact and try to be more subtle he'd have an easier time archiving his goals. That said I am not an american and I think your two major party system is way too unbalanced and badly represented by the members.

He doesn't have a White House dog :'(

he hasn't bought Sup Forums from Hiroshimoot and banned all CREW-filename posters like you

alternatively, he hasn't arrested everyone from /leftypol/ yet

he's a goddamn Jew lover. but hey he's stopping the brown horde from overrunning us so meh

He's not too keen on increasing personal liberty and the right not to get probed by the NSA in your sleep.

Making abortian illegal

He's increasing military spending and hasn't gotten us out of the wars in the ME

Also his FCC pick is garbage

He needs to stop tweeting like a 10 year old

His taste in decor sucks

the travel ban that was instantly blocked? yeah. adding more countries would have made big diff.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gpiaw3pSuqY
This kid summerises my criticisms pretty well

he wins too much

He should eat healthier. Hes a little pudgy and i want him to last the 8 years

I agree.
He tweets too much it loses its effectiveness.

>I think like an idiot kid.

not exactly something to boast about tbqh f.am

His inability to deal with criticism. His narcissism is a weakness that he hasn't been able to turn into a strength.

>1 post by this ID
Sage

he let the lizard slip

He hasn't bombed all the muslims to hell yet.

The muslim ban is temporary and not permanent

Makes him look strong to me. He doesn't want to bow down and subject himself to their kikery.

He likes Jews

The "Muslim" ban isn't actually a Muslim ban

DACA still exists

>correspondent's dinner
>Roast your president
I never could understand Americans. Whats the fucking point of that?

>not gassing hillary
>not gassing the spics
>not gassing the kikes
>not making the holohoax real.

This.

This.

He doesn't forgive his enemies

He's talking about black history too much and is now pulling his punches with John Lewis. 8 years of "I'm sorry for being white" Trump was supposed to be the chosimba!

>Trump has not rounded up the 9th Circuit Court Judges in CA and disbarred/imprisoned any of them.

They want a despot or a dictator, 9th Circuit court antics are how you create one.

he hasn't said anything about white fertility

Drumpf shouldn't be the president.

He hasn't deported your faggot ass for starting this thread for the hundredth time today

I'm not that knowledgable about global warming except from what I learned from school but I think Bernie could be right about Trump needing to care a bit more about this, on top of all the business and job problems.

>whines too much on twitter over meaningless shit

i dont look Russian, but im indeed sexist and racist. I expected that to be a problem.

Him denying the climate change.
It's real and people like him just blatantly denys it.

Feels bad when you don't even have proper winters any more.

The immigration ban was sloppy and shouldn't have included green cards
He is right that the media is out to get him but he is weak when handling criticism. He always goes on the attack.
Pot should be a state issue and should have been said directly.
His positions on privacy leave a lot to be desired
I'm worried about many of his cabinet picks. Devos is incompetent for example.

i agree. was hoping for complete eradication and robot oil driller development tech so we go go in after the fallout.

Trump:
>Refuses to isolate himself from his wealth, family and business interests. I understand that asking him to do that would be extremely costly to him but he should have thought of that before running.
>Will not release his tax returns because he has obviously done shady shit and releasing them would expose his worrying foreign connections.
>Is self-admittedly a nepotist.

He has yet to do things like hold free elections and add amenities to the constitution for his own personal gain, so claiming he is a fascist is pretty damn laughable, but he's certainly shaping up to be a fucking kleptocrat.

Too Jewish

only filthy commies whine about nepotism

*You're
OP is a stupid fucker

Not pushing harder on better gun legislation before the midterms. As to what he could actually do? Kill the import ban that Bush Sr. dropped on us

We're winning too much. No future president will be able to look even decent after Trump leaves.

We will have to wait another 100 years for such greatness to come again, which makes all the winnings bitter sweet

The thing with the well done steaks is appalling.

do not reply to this shitbread

Still too close with the neocons and their agenda.

These and Jews.

M O S C O W
O
S
C
O
W

god, if only that would happen

>since our current shilling is transparent as fuck, tell us YOUR criticisms of Trump so we can start threads with them and make it sound legit.

I hope you're at least getting paid for datamining.

Why do you have a problem with Idaho faggot?

I like this tactic, shill. Getting us to think about the other side. One thing to keep in mind, though... that's why we're here to begin with.

Regardless, I'll buy in.
Trump dumbs himself down too much in order to appeal to blue-collar voters. He talks circles around points he tries to make where I don't think it's needed.

Hasn't created a presidential guard loyal only to him and started disappearing agents of the deep state and its media.

go away fuckign shill

I feel like he isn't making America great again fast enough. I really don't enjoy having white Obama v2. If I don't feel like America is great again by year 2 I won't vote for him again.

He hasn't executed OP and his pedo buddies yet