If racism is scientific and rational instead of an ideology, then why do racists always hate Darwinism and atheism?

If racism is scientific and rational instead of an ideology, then why do racists always hate Darwinism and atheism?

Other urls found in this thread:

streeteasy.com/for-rent/manhattan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>then why do racists always hate Darwinism and atheism
>always
I don't.

Think of rural and suburban areas as human farms.

People there are encouraged to have shitloads of babies. Those babies are then tested in school and those who are genetically superior are taken away and moved to the cities, where they become part of the system.

Those who aren't genetically exceptional stay in the prison farm areas and are exterminated by either police, random shootings or meth.

This has resulted in the creation of two very distinct races.

The conservatives, which are subhuman, low-IQ, genetically inferior waste, and the liberals, who are ultra high-IQ, genetically superior, ultra-educated, ultra productive, ultra creative, ultra aesthetic, future humans.

>why do racists always hate Darwinism and atheism?
>Implying there aren't any racist atheists
I am one.

>I don't.

Then you are the Einzelfall in a sea of people who all hate "fedoras"

Shouldn't have used "always" then, user. Better luck with your next thread.

>Shouldn't have used "always" then, user.

It's alright to generalize a little, normal people understand that; only SJW and autists think that "Muslims are violent" is a wrong statement because of all the "Einzefaelle" and the lack of the word "some".

>Fought for anything
>Was exempt for every single military action of his country by being an "intellectual

>Created an addictive utopian ideology that places the blame on the individual for not adhering to perfection, making it the penultimate defacto authoritarian form of government for the next 150

Marx is one of the worst people in the world ideologically.

But the followers and implimenters of his ideology are human cancer. They all deserve the helicopter ride.

I don't hate Darwinism
I do hate atheism though
The degradation of society always comes with the far left marxist policies that atheists hold as gosple.

Buddy do you think Darwin was an atheist?

Pic related, you plebeian.

Atheism has nothing to do with science.

Racists are big fans of social Darwinism

(you)

>Put niggers in ghetto
>Kill each other in the millions with abortion, drugs, gang violence, pure stupidity
>Subsidize them with welfare, food stamps, and government housing so that they reproduce above replacement levels anyway

Is this an experiment to create nigger ubermensch? What should we conclude from the fact that it has failed?

>rural and suburban retards
>having money

If they have money, why do they live in a rural and suburban shithole?

They don't like being raped and murdered by spics/niggers/mudslimes

I've lived in cities all my life except when I went to college in a sleepy rural college town. It was great. Cities are shit. New York and LA give me a headache just from walking around breathing the air

Dunno, maybe their high IQ leads them to want to save money instead of spending it on 6000 dollar rent for a studio in the middle of Manhattan.

Why do you think a studio in Manhattan costs 6000 dollars?

this is some kind of weird naive stereotype mixing

I don't think I've ever met some irl who went to church every sunday who wasn't an "we're all god's children" type

class struggle is identity politics, that image is stupid

regulation

cause all the smart people bought houses in jersey and it's only weird insecure hipsters and rich foreigners who live there now?

lol

streeteasy.com/for-rent/manhattan

I exaggerated a bit, but not by much.

>people who talk about human biodiversity hate Darwin
>Sup Forums is one person
shill harder

Where do you even got this idea from?
I have never heared this stereotype and it doest make sense.

why do communists hate religion so much

you are an idiot, it seems there are as many Einzelfälle as there are Einzefälle in Germany.
Also you are some sort of leftwinger I assume, can you please confirm?

Being an Atheist is a prerequisite to becoming a communist

I know a christian communist. In fact comunism and christianity have a lot in common.
Being made by jews for instance.

>rural and suburban leaf shitposter
just fucking neck yourself
the phrase "rural and suburban retards" has about the same meaning as "we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes"

>why do racists always hate Darwinism and atheism?

Darwinism supports our racism and theology isn't relevant.

Faggot.

>Racists hate Darwinism
>Darwinism is literally the reason for inferior races
Try harder next time.

>I know a christian communist
tell him to read Del Noce

Whites have smaller dicks than blacks and are dumber than asians, literally the worthless race

>Muh dik

>dog breeds are observably very different due to many generations of selective breeding and different environmental pressures.
>human beings and races are carbon copies of each other and interchangeable.

Why are human beings exempt from the process that has created all of the bio-diversity on this planet? I absolutely believe in evolution, its you who won't face what it means when it comes to the differences between a German and a nigger.

Is racism scientific and rational & not an ideology? If yes, id like some evidence.