BREAKING NEWS

George Bush calls for investigation against Drumpf

thehill.com/homenews/administration/321313-george-w-bush-we-need-answers-on-trump-team-ties-to-russia

George W Bush aka. The worst leader of USA ever can call an investigation on my ass and still nothing would ever happen, BECAUSE HE IS EVEN MORE IRRELEVANT THAN ME.

>Bush is just jelly because Trump will be Putins new BFF president

lmao

Maybe now they'll find that incriminating evidence that they missed in the 3209823 past investigations.

He's an isreali shill so who gives a fuck what he thinks

Neocons deserve nothing less than death.

Something something Jeb Bush something something Something something Jeb Bush something something Something something Jeb Bush something something

sour grapes. his brother Jeb! didn't win, now he's putting down the president.

Bush is literally a war criminal.

When the press whore brings up 911 Bush starts blinking like a madman, that's a tell.

Now that McLame and his globalist posse are losing credibility, they bring out Bush to push this narrative. Fuck them all, Saudi puppets.

He stayed silent during Obama's two terms but now he speaks out against Trump.

Please clap :3

you drumpfkins really think you can insult your way into the presidency?
pack it up flumpfykins

That warmongering cunt shut down any questions about donations to his "foundation" from Saudi Arabia.

Everywhere he steps, war or civil unrest follows.

It's hilarious how the globalists are so panicked they have brought back Bush in the US and Blair in the UK.

Why was this guy silent all through Obama's presidency, but now comes out against a fellow Republican?! Its not Trump's fault his brother is too autistic to be president.

Trump has a wonderful talent for throwing the enemy into stark relief.

I wonder what it must be like for thr libtard raised on a diet of Daily Show and Colbert Report to see that he's now on the same side as George W. Bush.

I think that should be enough to redpill a small handful. How many times in their life do you think they found themselves agreeing with Bush? This should clearly let them know who the "establishment" is.

HOW ABOUT WE INVESTIGATE YOU BLOWING UP THE TWIN TOWERS YOU SICK BASTARD

Oy vey so progressive. We were wrong about him goyim. You should like Bush now.

old-hitler new ally against new-hitler

this
Drumpfa campaign is over

Now watch this drive

THIS IS A MASSIVE DIVERSION, THERE ARE MAJOR HAPPENINGS REGARDING OBAMA ROBBING THE HOUSING MARKET TO PAY FOR OBAMACARE

>the two last presidents
>also the two worst presidents since the 19th century
>against the current best president since Nixon
checks out, fuck em

kek he turned into his dad.

Best president since Nixon, your stupidity overrules your digits.

>George Bush

George Bush who literally made up shit to invade a country for not reason.

I think him speaking against Trump if actually beneficial for Trump.

>i fucking hate W. so fucking much. He's a liar and a murder. When he and dies I will laugh hysterically for hours.

shut the fuck up faggot and make your own god damn thread

Trump destroyed little Yeb and at the same time shat on everything George did as president during the election. Of course he is going to be butthurt and shill against Trump in anyway possible. This is most likely is coming from the angle of the neocons. So same voice different microphone of the globalists kikes. We really need to have the electreate target the McCains and the Lindsey Graham of the party to have them out. They pose a much larger threat then the democrats in this state.

The stench of desperation from Camp Neocon. They are losing multiple battles against this administration daily on every front. Won't be long now boys. Keep the faith

kill yourself. Before you do read "The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder" by Vincent Bugliosi.

What are the Trump campaign people links to Russia?

Why won't the tell us the truth?

More fucking fake news. pic related

>former president picking fight with current president

He does realize he's wanted for crimes against humanity outside the USA, right? And that Trump could very well order investigations into him and get him sentenced to life in an international prison?

Yeah. Now lets watch the shitlibs who called W a retarded monkey for 8 years praise his courage.

That's because he knows he a terrible but now there's a new republican president that could make him look good in comparison.

wt i hate bush now

I really want the entire Bush family to have a serious of "accidents"

They are an American disgrace

Nope. Cognitive dissonance.

They convince themselves that GWB is okay, or not that bad.

>more irrelevant than you

Then...Bush didn't do 9/11, YOU DID???

FINLAND DID 9/11

Reminder that Donald Trump is literally older than W. Bush and Bill Clinton

So is trump

Hey Mike