La La Land wins best picture

>La La Land wins best picture
>its full of whites and straight people
>OY VEY THIS IS NOT TOLERANT ENOUGH
>QUICK, SCHLOMO, WE MUST PRETEND IT WAS A MISTAKE AND GIVE IT TO SOMETHING MORE DIVERSE!
>THAT FILM WITH A GAY BLACK MAN WILL HAVE TO DO
>THEY WON'T SUSPECT A THING...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLVVhOepmJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZtwMMujhU
youtube.com/watch?v=_J5MtYNispY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Moonlight was on the card if you look at the pictures from the show.

Also did you see Moonlight? Shit was phenomenal.

no I dont waste my money on the cinema jew.

It was shit. Literally black faggot oscar bait

Exactly, make a film about nigger faggots and you can't criticise it without being a racist homophobe.

You're a bufty

>Also did you see Moonlight? Shit was phenomenal.
No, but I did see the face of your mother for two seconds before I railed her from behind. And then she blow me, taking it ass to mouth. Shit was total cash!

(((They))) did it again.

Literally all La La Land producers are jewish too, when they got up on stage for the acceptance speech it looked like a fucking Talmud study group

I dunno why but this made me so angry. Probably because I like La La Land and liked a white movie about the good 'ol days when movies were a lot better won.

Then they pull the rug out from under them and they have to hand over the trophy and dejectively walk off the stage. The symbolism was too real. I'm legitimately angry. I don't know what I'm going to do.

It's just a dumb kike circlejerk ceremony, stop giving a shit.

Moonlight>>La La Land
But hacksaw ridge should have won it desu

Fuck outa here with your 140 ping.

I like Hacksaw Ridge, but it was way too unrealistic. Jesus, the guy used a corpse as a fucking shield. The story is cool tho.

don't mind me

It was almost like it was done on purpose to virtue signal even harder. Nigger tier excuse for fucking up too.

The lala land kikes were so ready to cuck. They didn't know who's jewing who anymore.

>He uses his energy to care about the Hollywood and the Oscars.

Realistic? Lol it was more real than a story about AIDS giving niggers higher IQ or whatever.

Anything with
1.Faggots
And
2.Diversity
Is a "powerful","inspiring","heart-warming", "insert buzzword here" movie

the best part about this fuckup is no one's talking about the leftist grandstanding that went on all night. all those speeches, trump bashing, and refugee ball-washing is totally forgotten. the only thing in the news is this colossal fuckup

They chose Moonlight because it is a black movie. Why would they pretend a different movie won only to give the award to Moonlight? Either way Moonlight wins.

t. Chaim Sheckelstein

Literally GNAA: The Movie

>Shit was phenomenal.

Unironically agreed.

A steaming pile of human waste is phenomenal compared to any movie about niggerfaggots

t. Shlomo

the whole ending was scripted. I heard morning radio hosts say "if you didnt watch it till the end you missed everything". just bs drama to get people to watch next year. trust me I am the electric jew.

>caring about which film the kikes want to be best picture.

you're the thing you complain about, jude.

He's saying the nigger faggot movie was phenomenal.

Your daughter will be on Blacked.com

That's what streams are for, faggot.

WE WUZ HOMO N SHEEEEERIT

>Caring about (((Hollywood award shows)))
>Any year
Sad!

come on guys, give trips a chance

Who cares, best Emma got best actress

Huppert deserved it. She took her tits out on screen in Elle.

Had some cool scenes, but that dude had no business in the military if he wasn't willing to kill in a goddamn world war

I don't give two flying fucks about Jewllywood or the Jewscers please stop spamming this kike shit all over Sup Forums holy fucking shit you pathetic cucks need to shut the fuck up of you're so upset that your favorite cuckumentary didn't win go tie some barbed wire to your dick and the other end to a semi truck and then blow your fucking brains out.

Can't wait for Raw to capitalize on this tonight

They won't be showed up on how to fake and double down on a scripted drama of events

>this french ghoul
>deserving the oscar more tan Emma

t. 2 Autistic to get the joke

There are only 2 flawes of the Oscar:
1) Some morons still care about this shit in 2017 AD
2) Nobody had shot all that hollywood scum in the hall. And that's in a country where mass shooting is a national sport. Sad.

what we care about is the cuck ritual they staged. Had Moonlight just won no one would have cared

I wonder if on the Oscars' committee gave Natalie Portman a heads up that she wasn't gonna win Best Actress and that's why she didn't bother showing up.

Do you really care about some circlejack of a small club somewhere in some almond farming region on the other side of the planet? I mean come on.

You seem pretty upset, did a jew steal your last nickle?

Why are (((they))) pushing this gay agenda? Even blacks I saw talking about it were pissed off that they're being effeminized again.

Because Blacks are more likely to be gays and trannies so it makes sense they'd make a film about it.

This. None of these movies "represent" anything other than Jewish masturbation, virtue sognalling and negro participation prizes. Most people don't give a single shit about these "awards" and are sick and tired of being talked down to by uppity niggers wearing suits and ties.

Hopefully this gets into the heads of every self aware white in the West; Jews are funding your displacement while giving non whites a platform to hate on you.

there is no "messing up" at the oscars. Everything is perfectly planned.
youtube.com/watch?v=FLVVhOepmJ8

If (((they))) wanted race-baiting, they would've stole it from the black movie and watched the inevitable chimpout. Instead, they did the reverse just to clear the academy's name. They might as well have had a flashing neon sign that said WE LOVE NIGGERS hanging above throughout the whole show.

Listen tae me ya junky cunt. A joke's a joke..

The sad thing is that you may be right, but I now have an automatic aversion to anything with black leading actors, so will never see it
When I scan through films, if the poster has a black face on it, I give it a pass
I assume it's more Jew-driven diversity, rewrite-history bullshit
I never used to feel that way 10 years ago. I may be missing out on some great films, but I'm ok with that

La La Land was made by jews though

this tbqh

I'm immensely disappointed that there hasn't been a proper celebrity murder since Charles Manson. I'd be more than happy to pay the legal fees to watch Seth Rogen or Judd Apatow be shot dead on camera by Autistic stalker nutcase with an AR-15.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1ZtwMMujhU

>nobody here saw either of the movies, they're just complaining about the Blacks winning
La La Land was a fucking faggoty musical ffs, you would've hated it

Why do you care?

Like, honestly, why do you care?

Kek confirmed for enjoying moonlight.

The Wailing was the best film of 2016. The koreans shouldve submitted it so it couldve won best foreign film.

>1st degree murder
>legal fees
>tfw I'll never be an american

Hacksaw Ridge is a true story mate (well apart from some scenes like the shield corpse). Even the guy kicking a grenade happened.

>As our troops gained the summit, a heavy concentration of artillery, mortar and machine gun fire crashed into them, inflicting approximately 75 casualties and driving the others back. Pfc. Doss refused to seek cover and remained in the fire-swept area with the many stricken, carrying all 75 casualties one-by-one to the edge of the escarpment and there lowering them on a rope-supported litter down the face of a cliff to friendly hands. On May 2, he exposed himself to heavy rifle and mortar fire in rescuing a wounded man 200 yards forward of the lines on the same escarpment; and 2 days later he treated 4 men who had been cut down while assaulting a strongly defended cave, advancing through a shower of grenades to within eight yards of enemy forces in a cave's mouth, where he dressed his comrades' wounds before making 4 separate trips under fire to evacuate them to safety. On May 5, he unhesitatingly braved enemy shelling and small arms fire to assist an artillery officer. He applied bandages, moved his patient to a spot that offered protection from small arms fire and, while artillery and mortar shells fell close by, painstakingly administered plasma. Later that day, when an American was severely wounded by fire from a cave, Pfc. Doss crawled to him where he had fallen 25 feet from the enemy position, rendered aid, and carried him 100 yards to safety while continually exposed to enemy fire.

>1/2

>On May 21, in a night attack on high ground near Shuri, he remained in exposed territory while the rest of his company took cover, fearlessly risking the chance that he would be mistaken for an infiltrating Japanese and giving aid to the injured until he was himself seriously wounded in the legs by the explosion of a grenade. Rather than call another aid man from cover, he cared for his own injuries and waited 5 hours before litter bearers reached him and started carrying him to cover. The trio was caught in an enemy tank attack and Pfc. Doss, seeing a more critically wounded man nearby, crawled off the litter; and directed the bearers to give their first attention to the other man. Awaiting the litter bearers' return, he was again struck, by a sniper bullet while being carried off the field by a comrade, this time suffering a compound fracture of one arm. With magnificent fortitude he bound a rifle stock to his shattered arm as a splint and then crawled 300 yards over rough terrain to the aid station.

>2/2

The real guys medal of honor citation

It's about straight White couples. Moonlight is about literal nigger faggots.

Yeah, everyone is ignore the award is for the producers.

>Berger
>Horowitz
>Platt

They were accepting the award and gave their speeches.

>When I scan through films, if the poster has a black face on it, I give it a pass
I typically do the same thing. I only gave Moonlight a shot because I had a few friends who's opinion I trust tell me it was worth it and my school had a bargain screening.

If you enjoy slower paced character studies you really can't pass this up though.

I fucking hated the main actor in Hacksaw Ridge
It was like he was trying to be Forrest Gump

>Literally Oscar gold

youtube.com/watch?v=_J5MtYNispY

*ignoring

My grandfather said the only cover they had at Monte Cassino was the bodies of their own dead.

The character is based on a Mormon.

La la land is about a straight white couple breaking up.

Moonlight is partially about the toxicity of nigger culture.

You can spin both to sound red pilled.

Great taste in music, burgerbro

Is being autistic required to be a mormon?

coalburner

Your grandfather read too many Sven Hassel books.

Fucking Hill shill, no wonder she got it

>faggot nigger who stares at the ground for 3 hours and mutters 20 words during the whole movie who does ABSOLUTELY FUCKING NOTHING AT FUCKING ALL DURING THE ENTIRE MOVIE

prove me wrong by describing what the tension, main plot, subplot, character development, conflict, hard choice, and resolution of the film was.

At least it will encourage more blacks to be gay.
Therefore Decimating the black birthrate.
We Can Use this to Our Advantage.

Ehh I like Vince Vaughn and Mel 'If it ain't White set em alite' Gibson but the acting was pretty awful, and some of it was just pure cheese. Still the battle scenes were tight. Does the drill Sargeant usually go with his company to war?

Pitching in what few shekels I have to pay for the best Jewish lawyer for someone who detonates a car bomb in front of the Kardashians' mansion that impales Kim and Kourtney on rebar or beheads Jonah Hill on a Livestream is the best way to stick it to the Jew.

unironically yes

foreigners capitalizing words that don't need capitalization is my fetish

have fun with black guys coming on to you

I've had a problem with my keyboard for a while now desu
It's all Fucky.

Better than them coming on to Our Women & making them spit out mongrels.

Nevermind I just watched the scene on youtube, that definitely did not happen. He was talking about hiding behind piles of fallen.

>Fucky
mmmmm yeaaaAAAAaaaahhhhh juuuUUSSSsssst like thaAAAatttt

>tfw Americans finally weren't squeamish about male nudity

Trips is winrar.

Faggot Sup Forums folk, knows naught.
True Arabs are the chosen race.

Stay mad while niggers fuck you from behind.

Allahu snackbar

>trap loving spic
hahahahahaha see u soon in hell

Add this to your userstyle
>* { text-transform: capitalize }

There wasn't a hard narrative as much as it was a character study a la "Boyhood".
Tension stemmed from moment to moment conflict usually contained within each third.
Tension in act 1: the mystery of why Chiron's mom hates the man who cared for him and then later the anticipation of seeing Chiron learn his first father figure is actually the wellspring of the problems in his life.
Tension in act 2: Knowledge that Chiron is reaching a breaking point and the betrayal of his only companion.
Tension in act 3: the meeting of Chiron and his Brutus and curiosity about how the interaction will play out.
The main conflict and plot centered on Chiron's sexuality and alienation because of it. It was the story of how that conflict shaped him.

The subplot was centered on his relationship with his mother. It was the story of neglect that became abuse and how the past can't be forgiven even in the present because it effects linger.

Character development was the majority of the film: Chiron developed from a confused youth without shelter into a man who had to sacrifice his identity in order to be allowed to exist. We watched a man attacked at all sides forced into building a fortress that would be his prison.
The hard choice came in act 3 with his decisions about forgiveness with the people who hurt him most in life.

The resolution came when his longing for human contact broke through the facade and we are shown that he will always be broken. We see the hedgehog's dilemma and recognize our own facades and longing in him.

Leave me autistic typing alone rrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tldr faggot shit

Least its in media now.... one way to slowly kill off nignog race, faggot niggers. Hopefully niggers will feel accepts into society if they question they're sexuality. No more niggers reproducing. Fine by me, now its just about when I can help the decline if Islam with spamming fake "I'm leaving Islam, stories" to start a trend of musrats questioning they're own religion and faith and if they feel its a "thing" hopefully it can trigger a fall of islam!!

it was something between these two posts, but definetely not (((best picture)))

it met 100% of the oscar bait criteria though

That's exactly what I was saying, we need to beat the jew with it's own tactics in some areas.
A big reason why the WHite Birthrate went down is because gayness was openly promoted amongst Whites, that's why the media tried to keep it away from darkies, because it stifles birthrates.