Brit/pol/ - JUST FUCK MY PURPLE REVOLUTION UP Edition

> Arron Banks has issued an ultimatum to the UKIP Leader Paul Nuttall: Let me professionalise the party and make it electable or I’m gone!
express.co.uk/news/politics/772162/nigel-farage-paul-nuttall-arron-banks-ukip-takeover-donor

>Brexit will 'end freedom of movement as we know it', says Home Secretary Amber Rudd
news.sky.com/story/brexit-will-end-freedom-of-movement-as-we-know-it-says-home-secretary-amber-rudd-10782740

>Nigel Farage dines with Donald Trump and Ivanka in Washington
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/26/nigel-farage-dines-donald-trump-washington/

>Don't give up, Jeremy Corbyn urges Labour
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39093981

>Gina Miller Launches Campaign to Keep Open Possibility of Staying in (((EU)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/02/26/gina-miller-launches-campaign-to-keep-possibility-of-staying-in-eu-open/

>Sadiq Khan sparks row with SNP after claiming there is ‘no difference’ between Scottish nationalism and racism
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/scottish-labour-conference-mayor-of-london-sadiq-khan-row-snp-nicola-sturgeon-no-difference-scottish-a7599111.html

>Lily Allen targetted by trolls in Twitter row over the stillbirth of her son
news.sky.com/story/lily-allen-hands-over-twitter-account-after-stillbirth-taunts-10782658

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kPBzTxZQG5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk
youtube.com/watch?v=U77LKsZxQdY
youtube.com/watch?v=GcVn8hxjNYU
youtube.com/watch?v=mFRIJpU1k3A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skye_Bridge
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sir John Major warns Theresa May that hard Brexit could mean cuts for the NHS and welfare state

Isn't this good?

Big Soup.

NEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

NATIVE Britons
Beware of
FOREIGN Influence

British Flag - Subhumans
>gypsy
>indian-"Scottish" Mongrel
>quadroon
>mulatto
>yemeni
>iberian kike
>ukrainian
>Racemixer (chink Wife)
>Racemixer (korean pig Wife)
>Racemixer (pregnant quadroon Wife)
>Japanese-"English" Mongrel
>1/8 kike "Brit"
>chink
>Pro-Anglosphere gook/chink/jap
>kike Randposter
>Russian gopnik
>TRANNY
>"Macedonian" degenerate gypsy
>south asian-""""""Persian"""""" inbred mongrel

British Flag - Degenerates
>Bomber Rimmer - Foot Fetishist Kike
>Preuße - Paedophile
>Meme Merchant - Autistic Underage Warmonger
>rap listening Russian cuck

Foreign Flag - Subhumans
>Ukrainian kike (Russian Flag)
>JIDF kike (South African Flag)
>Civic Nationalist Half-Breed/Mongrel (Netherlands)
>chink (Aus Flag)

WHO WILL PAY FOR MY CHICKEN TENDIES!!!!

Why was World War One so terrible lads? The 20s were absolutely depressing unless you lived in the states too.

Surely I'm not alone when I say that whenever I think of the first world war I tear up a little.

Yes. Ethnics would suffer a lot

How long until BASED Tone stands for parliament again?

We need to nationalise the tendie industry.

We;d better bring in more Africans to prop up the NHS then eh?

>GLOBAL BRITAIN
>RED WHITE AND BLUE BREXIT

>Manchester By The Sea

Why is some Amerifat making a film about Manchester? What's it about?

I wonder what Amerifats think of Manchester in general. Whether they realise that many English cities are quite rundown and ugly, bar a few nice ones like Oxford and Cambridge (notwithstandign the fuckign shitty housing estates build around these beautiful cities).

Old military tactics met new military techology, we were forming ranks like in the napoleonic wars

One side would have rekt the other if they had used up to date tactics

Bowdenposter come back pls

So is Brexit happening or not?

only if it really hurts.

If its just a ball tickler then its pointless, but if its everybody except cunts hooked up to iron lung level potato struck off their bennies and starving, then it will be the change Britain needs.

HONORABLE MEMBAS
HONORABLE MEMBAS
HONORABLE MEMBAS
HONORABLE MEMBAS
HONORABLE MEMBAS

Yes.

Britain is going G L O B A L.

SPACE RAIDERS

All of England and the UKs finest men, sent off and killed for no reason at all.
Makes me sad everytime I think of WW1, and how much better the country would be if their descendants were still here.

Life in general is going to get really shit here after brexit. I knew it was coming, but the government will finally be unable to pass the blame to anyone and we'll finally have real positive change.

Brexit is happening, but don't worry! The Tories have assured us all that it won't mean a fall in immigration!

about 40% of my self-esteem comes from knowing i'll never be as retarded as the guy that wrote this

Holocaust happened, 6 million died

>Why was World War One so terrible lads?

Because British commanders were drawn from the aristocracy. Because "we've always done it this way" is a stupid approach to dealing with changing technology.

EIN VERFICKTER JUDEN

continued:

In many ways the UK might be fucked.
Take France for example. The French UKIP, Le Fronte Nationale, are basically the single biggest party in France now.
Meanwhile the British UKIP are probably fucked.
This means that if the Tory party decides to remain globalist, the UK is basically without a serious anti-globalist party.
I don't expect the AfD to do well, but I should think that UKIP might fall behind even them in terms of voting % won. Fortunately the Tories aren't as bad as the CDU, mind.

>france
youtube.com/watch?v=VS7ZBff9MGk

What do the Tories spend on anyway? I see taxes going up, they don't spend on the NHS, infrastructure, they're cutting on military and they try to get people off welfare by training people at the jobcentre to be as awkward as possible. So where is the money, are they just sitting on it?

>voted Labour every time and remain because I want NEET bennies to continue

Nationalism is a spook anyway.

Thoughts on the IRA lads? Are they commies?

What's the national debt nowadays lads?

>What do the Tories spend on anyway?
Paying off debt.

MUH TRIDENT

What's the average personal debt nowadays lads?

Around 2 trillion, almost reaching 100% of our GDP

What's the divorce rate these days lads?

£1.8 trillion

Deficit reduction.
Honestly.
Swear on my life.

Also, refactoring the tax system to kick around the burden. (The general example being cutting the top rate while hiking VAT.)
Then you're a retard.
New Labour introduced the work capacity assessment.

What's the number of immigrants since 1950 lads?

About £30,000 per citizen, £50,000 per taxpayer.

Google is a thing m8.

THERE'S NOT GOING TO BE A WHTIE UPRISING SO GET OFF THE FUCKING INTERNET AND GET OUT CAMPAIGNING ON LOCAL ISSUES
youtube.com/watch?v=U77LKsZxQdY

What percentage of the population identify as Christian these days lads?

Let them try

Meme tier policy though.

Peter Hitchens says that we should emigrate to another country while we can. But which country would be Hitch-approved?

What does Brit/pol/ think of Éire/pol/'s /newgirl/?

Are we facing economic, social, political, and moral collapse as a country lads?

>Believing that the Murdoch media actually wants Corbychev gone

I can picture exactly what the person who wrote that looks like.

>user you want me to wear that union flag hoodie you're holding? Okay sure it looks cute.
>And you want me to put in those purple contacts? I guess I could.
>You want me to run around the room and go DESU? That's a bit weird but since it's for you~

Teach the silly fuckers to treat the NHS like a religion to be worshipped is not a good idea.

>fuck schools and hospitals

Remember to vote Yes in indtref2

He has actually got literally every prediction wrong, hasnt he

He only says that for effect.

I'm confiscating her potatoes.

I don't care. Hypothetically speaking, where is the best place?

He got a star for that post. What does it mean?

we're already there.
>economic
we're already dead, staggering along on randomized nerve twitching until the next crisis puts us out of our misery.
>social
dead since 80s
>Political
dead since 70s or 1994
>moral
dead since 60s

let it burn

Option A:
youtube.com/watch?v=GcVn8hxjNYU

Option B:
youtube.com/watch?v=mFRIJpU1k3A

ahahahahahahaha

The Reddit hivemind loved his comment

Also I think getting gold means that someone has actually paid money for it, which is just....

It means someone paid money to recommend that post.

Liberia.

Why run away from your homeland you cuck?

Stay and fight for it.

cute

if someone really really likes your post in reddit, they can pay reddit a fee and then give you access to "reddit gold", which is a subreddit that exists solely for people who have either paid to get in there or else someone else has paid on their behalf

no im not joking

worst thing is hiroshimoot brought in something similar here kek

The effort required to fix it is insurmountable

yummy slut

Israel. He's a kike after all

"Why escape from a sinking ship?"

Britain sucks. Let's kill it

Why do the NHS let themselves get jewed this hard? Why is it the evul companies fault because our glorious worker's NHS are a bunch of suckers?

Is that like Sup Forums pass then?

Why is it sinking?

I support Scottish independence, here is an idea why don't you cucks support English nationalism?

How long until we make our own party? No it can't be the fourth reich, be resonable

The reanimated corpse has a point you know...

Is the UK in a similar position to us Irish?

It seems Fine Gael and the Tories are the exact same parties.

What the fuck is wrong with people from Stoke?

yeh essentially, except you buy them for other people as a kind of pat on the back for your fellow redditor, as opposed to Sup Forums passes which irredeemable autists buy because they have a short attention span and no job

Its been going to shit for decades, we've just noticed it visibly worsen in the last 10 years.

Are the Tories actually Conservative?

If you mean globalist kike dick suckers, then yes

I don't know. Has your PM talked about a GLOBAL Ireland at all?

I would move to Israel if it wasn't in the Middle East and filled with Arabs.

100 years of being fucked hard in the arse while making the wrong choice on every decision due to universal suffrage

Almost all policies of all parties are meme-tier.

The government foisted ideology onto them. (Internal market, constrain spending and plonk in managers who believe in PFI, etc.)

PFI doesn't just jew the NHS, it jews everyone. Even the people of the Island of Skye in Scotland, the first PFI project in the UK (started under John Major and before devolution.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skye_Bridge
>When the contract was first awarded, the partnership estimated it would cost around £15 million, although delays and design changes added significantly to the cost (to around £25 million, by the BBC's estimate).
>The bridge, and the toll protest, became a continuing political issue. Following the 1997 General Election, the Labour-run Scottish Office introduced a scheme whereby tolls for locals were subsidised (the scheme cost a total of £7 million). Following the creation of the Scottish Parliament, the Scottish Labour Party joined in coalition with the Scottish Liberal Democrats, who had made the Skye Bridge toll abolition one of their priorities. In line with this, on 21 December 2004, Scottish Transport Minister Nicol Stephen announced that the bridge had been purchased for approximately £27 million, and toll collection immediately ceased.[4] During the preceding decade £33.3 million in tolls had been collected. Figures obtained by the BBC under freedom of information laws showed the consortium's operating costs on the bridge during this period had been only £3.5 million.

33.3mn + 27mn - 28.5mn = 31.8mn profit from the taxpayer and the L O C A L s
and that's not necessarily factoring the £7 million subsidy.

And this is EVERYWHERE. Schools, Hospitals, roads, bridges, tanker planes for the RAF, embassies, police stations, it's sheer insanity.

The UK is on life support and Krankie is about to pull the plug.

I live in Scotland, WHAT DO I DO? Stay and fight or move out?

i find it odd that ireland has a different electoral system to ours and yet you have still ended up with your two largest parties being very similar to one another and fighting over the centre ground

i guess it is not as bad as the uk though because your more proportional system means that the other parties at least have a chance of getting some power

I found a picture of Dylann Roof where he looks strikingly similar to Owen Jones. Pozzed.

Help her pull it, of course.

No, but he loves to slobber over the EU's knob

Ironically brexit was one of the better decisions as regaining sovereignty is the first step on regaining some semblance of control.

>professionalise the party
Civic