What do you mean?

That's called depression, user

yes you'll die from dehydration

Sounds like suicide will get ya soon.

kek

>tfw haven't transcended faggotry

And yet could not beat smoking. Apparently. lol

Now just be.

Ok honest answer, if you're depressed rather than 'transcended' no you don't die. You have to make small changes, slowly.

You have to do things even when you don't 'feel like it'. Not hard things. Not big things. It can be as simple as cutting back a few calories every month. Tiny goals.

Deciding to talk to people more, just a little bit, even if it's once a week, whatever you can handle.

Making small goals for yourself, and achieving them little steps at a time.

If you're on a drug/medication that's making you feel this way and think you'd be okay if you could somehow come off it, make a slow, careful, well researched, tapering plan to get off that medication. etc.

One thing that helped me was to make a journal of what I do, and what I can change, to slowly make things better. Always slow, small steps, at a time, until you achieve these little goals.

Things start getting better, but if you don't change what you are doing, you won't get any different results.

Hanging out with terrible people? Go /against/ your insticts on who to hang out with, find nice people who are really good to you, even if you don't care ANYTHING about them, or feel connected to them with hobbies or whatever. Go AGAINST your instincts in this way, if your instincts are not working/have always lead you to the same place. (Don't go against instincts in terms of danger, if your instincts say someone or something is dangerous, listen.)

If you have no friends at all? Make a plan, to take tiny steps, to gain them.

Etc. etc. You get the idea.

In your head you can say 'I don't want this, I don't want that, etc. etc.' to everything I said here, and if you're that kind of person, you will say that, but you're just hindering yourself from getting better.

It's not what you 'feel like' that counts in life, very rarely, it's what you DO. Take small, easy, manageable steps, and just do them, even if you don't 'feel' like it.

The feelings will follow.

You become weaker and weaker and more cowardly and call it "transcendence." Amazing.

>Do I die?

Yes.

Part 2: the idea with transcending, in the sense you are using it, is exactly the problem.

Transcending means floating 'above', alone, in your own head, your own universe, your own everything. It's isolating. Transcending in this way can be related to arrogance, not saying you are or anything just saying that can happen. Regardless, it's isolating.

If you want to feel better you have to 'descend' and enter back into the world. Small steps. If arrogance is a problem you have to force yourself to see people as equal, not beneath you, even people you don't like, etc. the more you humble yourself, the more you descend (if that happens to be a problem for you.) and that will also help you start feeling again.

>In your head you can say 'I don't want this, I don't want that, etc. etc.' to everything I said here, and if you're that kind of person, you will say that, but you're just hindering yourself from getting better.

This seems to be a common pitfall for me and many others. Lazy and at least moderately intelligent types in particular are so fucking competent at rationalizing laziness and procrastination. You can just restructure your whole perspective and worldview in a whim and suddenly all rational reasons for feeling bad about your inactivity are gone and you can continue slacking off.

You just have low testosterone, faggot.

is that a guac bowle covered in white fabric that itbis holding?

yeb!s fiery spell bowle, only $75?

So true. Have to make 'doing things' a habit, without overdoing it and making it a stressor. And it takes quite a while to form a habit.

That's why I suggest really small steps and slow things. The main/important thing is that you're consistent.

Technically even if you forced yourself to say 'DERP BLAH BOOP!' once every single morning when you wake up, for no reason whatsoever, without ever failing once, you're practicing discipline.

Doesn't matter how small the act is, just matters that you do it, no matter what. (Barring true emergencies.)